Jack's officially a father!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Actually I think I'd take Rodeo over Jack....heheheheh
Oh man.......my wife thinks Rodeo walks on water.
He's sweeter than Jack too.

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nial if you are giving out Bengals, PLEEEAAASE don't leave me out!!!
Matter of fact, you won't even have to fed ex, I'll drive the distance and come pick 'em up. And I won't be greedy--I'll take one.
And I'll buy a farm full of chicken if need be. Just don't leave me out!!!!
Oh yea, and male, female, kitten, adult--it doesn't matter. All your kitties are beautiful.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nial, how long did it take you to learn Bengalese? And how does miss spotty paws like her boiled chicken? what parts/how long in the cooker?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

Nial, how long did it take you to learn Bengalese? And how does miss spotty paws like her boiled chicken? what parts/how long in the cooker?
Look out Nial, you're going to have a bunch of TCSers on your doorstep very soon demanding beautiful Bengals!

When are Miss Spotty Paws and Jack going to breed? I can't wait to see their kittens!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by siameseohio

Nial if you are giving out Bengals, PLEEEAAASE don't leave me out!!!
Matter of fact, you won't even have to fed ex, I'll drive the distance and come pick 'em up. And I won't be greedy--I'll take one.
And I'll buy a farm full of chicken if need be. Just don't leave me out!!!!
Oh yea, and male, female, kitten, adult--it doesn't matter. All your kitties are beautiful.
Don't worry I won't leave you out! Ms. Spotty would love you forever if you had a freezer full of chicken just for her.

Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Nial, if we do get one of your bengals, we want a neutered male (done early)
Yes ma'am!

Originally Posted by Renovia

Well I've been breeding these guys for 10 years, and I'm still learning their language.
I've got the "I'm hungry, feed me now!" part down though. Ms Spotty isn't particular about her chicken, she'll eat any parts, white meat, dark meat, skin, you name it. (no bones of course!) She requires no special seasoning and tenderness doesn't seem to be a concern. Speed of delivery is everything though.

Originally Posted by sarahp

Look out Nial, you're going to have a bunch of TCSers on your doorstep very soon demanding beautiful Bengals!

When are Miss Spotty Paws and Jack going to breed? I can't wait to see their kittens!
If the TCSers show up, we'll just have to have a party. BBQ and bengals.....sounds good to me.

Since you mentioned MSP and Jack.....I guess I can announce that they have officially bred. Spotty has been in with Jack for 2 days now. Spotty absolutely loves Jack. Assuming the mating took, we should have little silver bengals around April 15th!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww great anouncement ... Now when is mr Rodeo going to breed???

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Since you mentioned MSP and Jack.....I guess I can announce that they have officially bred. Spotty has been in with Jack for 2 days now. Spotty absolutely loves Jack. Assuming the mating took, we should have little silver bengals around April 15th!
my birthday is the 14th, could i have a birthday present?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't worry I won't leave you out! Ms. Spotty would love you forever if you had a freezer full of chicken just for her.

Yes ma'am!

Well I've been breeding these guys for 10 years, and I'm still learning their language.
I've got the "I'm hungry, feed me now!" part down though. Ms Spotty isn't particular about her chicken, she'll eat any parts, white meat, dark meat, skin, you name it. (no bones of course!) She requires no special seasoning and tenderness doesn't seem to be a concern. Speed of delivery is everything though.

If the TCSers show up, we'll just have to have a party. BBQ and bengals.....sounds good to me.

Wow... keep us updated. I may just have to sell off my video game collection to get one from the litter though!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww- congratulations!! Can't wait to see the beautiful babies!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Awww great anouncement ... Now when is mr Rodeo going to breed???
Rodeo has a litter with Jewel. They were born a few weeks ago.

They are awesome kittens. He and Jewel did a great job!

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! We get to look forward to another Jack litter!!
How cute will it be to have little Jacks. I'm looking forward to pics already.

msktty89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww! So cute!

I love the colouring of that type of cat. None of my three cats are purebreds, but my little Roarie is sort of coloured like that. She's a little "wild and weird," too. =^__^=

Congratulations!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did any of the kittens get Rodeos eyes??? I cant tell from the pics

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

How exciting!!!!!! That's so cool that they adore each other as well! I absolutely cannot wait for their kittens, they are such beautiful kitties
And MSP will make such a good mum I bet!

Does Jack prance around like the big stud kitty after a mating like "he da man"?
I have this vision of him waltzing around looking pretty pleased with himself!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Nial, Can you do us all a favor since its silver breeding to post pictures at certain intervals to see the color changes from birth to when they really do turn silver?

I'd be very interested in seeing it so I can tell better for in the future on breeds
Thanks.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Does Jack prance around like the big stud kitty after a mating like "he da man"?
I have this vision of him waltzing around looking pretty pleased with himself!
um, actually...no. The females are pretty vicious right after the mating takes place. The whole un-coupling thing causes them some pain and they don't appreciate it much.
Jack leaps back very quickly to avoid getting swiped by Miss Spotty. After she takes that swing at him, she rolls around on the floor and he is able to approach her again, but I think the whole "she's trying to slash my face open" thing, takes the swagger right out of him....
Poor guy.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yeah I forgot the whole mating thing wasn't very pleasant in kitties....

Poor Miss Spotty Paws!!