Jack's officially a father!

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love their little brown noses.

You think they will get darker, like the color of their momma? I love that dark coloring she has.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Awww they are soooooooooo sweet - love the little one on the left
Ok, I will take the one on the right (and the two in the middle
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jack and Penny's kits are all in the house now...causing all sorts of trouble....the good kind.

They are now 8 weeks old, fully weaned and we have them in with several generations of bengals, so they can complete their last socialization phase: Dealing with older cats, household noises and lots of visitors. This last month is where we have the most fun with these little guys.

Here's a pic I took tonight. Kenya, our 3.5 month old kitten is the one peaking around the corner to see what's going on.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
how absolutely beautiful
love little Kenya too
are all the kittens spoken for?

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting updates! They grow so quickly at this age!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee Niall they look malnourished, dirty, and like you don't take care of them at all!! I REALLY think you should just them ALL to me right now!
Oh and throw in Miss Spotty Paws while you're there..... Thanks.

I love their big Bengal eyes - so gorgeous!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sara,

I don't know about ALL of them
Nial is really tempting me to decide between a chocolate silver ocicat or a bengal of his in a few years!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Sara,

Nial is really tempting me to decide between a chocolate silver ocicat or a bengal of his in a few years!
Oh well I'm sure all his other cats are in poor shape and should be shipped out to other TCS homes IMMEDIATELY also.... I know that Jack of his is always in a REALLY poor condition - dirty, smelly, and a mean ol' cat
Maybe you should do Niall a favour and take Jack off his hands

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I have the most fun with the kittens when they are this age. They are rough and tumble and playing is their top priority. My main function in regards to our bengal kittens is "director of entertainment", so I'm in charge of making sure these kittens have fun...........tough job huh?

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

how absolutely beautiful, love little Kenya too
are all the kittens spoken for?
Thank-you! I believe by this weekend they will all be spoken for. We are keeping Kenya for our show team. We have another breeding with Jack due soon.

Originally Posted by sarahp

Gee Niall they look malnourished, dirty, and like you don't take care of them at all!! I REALLY think you should just them ALL to me right now!
Oh and throw in Miss Spotty Paws while you're there..... Thanks.

I love their big Bengal eyes - so gorgeous!
Let me see if I have a Fed-Ex box big enough to fit them all in. Oh....by the way...since you're getting Miss Spotty Paws......the little princess requires 4 feedings per day, spaced equally apart and at least one of them better be boiled chicken or you will be in for a high pitched lecture in bengalese about how you have completely failed as an owner.

Enjoy........

Sara,

Whoa, tough decision. I'll have my work cut out for me to tip the scales in favor of a bengal.

Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh well I'm sure all his other cats are in poor shape and should be shipped out to other TCS homes IMMEDIATELY also.... I know that Jack of his is always in a REALLY poor condition - dirty, smelly, and a mean ol' cat
Maybe you should do Niall a favour and take Jack off his hands
Now Jack is going to need an extra large Fed-Ex box! Knowing him, he'd be thrilled to be riding in the Fed-Ex truck....he has an odd fetish about trucks.
He may have been a red-neck in a former life.

(I can say that...I live in the south and I own a truck
)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if Jack comes to live at my home, then he'll have to be neutered! Can't be having a stud cat around here - hubby is the ONLY stud in the house

Actually I think I'd take Rodeo over Jack....heheheheh