Jack's officially a father!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWW there cute.. are they blue eyed or just like other mammels will they change in a few weeks??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

AWW there cute.. are they blue eyed or just like other mammels will they change in a few weeks??
No, only the seal lynx bengals have blue eyes. They are brilliant blue like the siamese.
These guys will all have gold, green or copper eyes. They'll start turning in about 3 weeks.

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ooowww!!! I can't even explain how difficult it is for me to look at these pics.
I'm going to have to get control or take a vacation from this site.
It must be so nice to have those cute little guys running about your home.

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favorite is the girl who's "M" markings I asked about earlier. Her coat looks really clear and for some reason she gives me the impression that she's got tons of character... You know, another girl would balance out my gender ratio here

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so in love with Penny - she has such a beautiful coat. It's so sleek and soft looking, but the colours just blow me away, the pattern is breathtaking!

Edit: What's Penny's colouring called? Is that marbled?

Oh and the munchkins are cute too...

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I am so in love with Penny - she has such a beautiful coat. It's so sleek and soft looking, but the colours just blow me away, the pattern is breathtaking!

Edit: What's Penny's colouring called? Is that marbled?

Oh and the munchkins are cute too...
Yes she is a marble, brown marble to be exact. Her coloring is brown, her pattern is marble.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I promise to post some new pics this weekend. The little rascals are getting really big now. All of them are nearly completely weaned now and they all remind me of Jack.
I'm really proud of Penny. She looks as good as ever. She took care of her kittens and herself again just like the last litter. Girl can eat like a horse. I wish we could clone her, she's the perfect momma cat....none of her kittens even had any litterbox issues....no mistakes.

I'm really glad we kept Penny's sister, Gypsy, because she's the same way. Some cats are just naturals.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here they are, cute little boogers.

At this age they still think it's fascinating when I snap my fingers over my head to get them to all look up. In a week they won't care less....if it's not a toy..it'll be booooooring!