Is there still hope left or should I just give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

They have pulled all the tubes out and she is on morphine. It is only a matter of time. I am home to change and then go to her work to pick up some of her things.
i'm so sorry... at least she's not in pain

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

They have pulled all the tubes out and she is on morphine. It is only a matter of time. I am home to change and then go to her work to pick up some of her things.

Thinking of you.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Again,

We all have to go one day, and our passing on is the easy part - the tough stuff is left to those whom we must leave behind.

I wish you and your family much strength.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lots of good thoughts and energy coming your way. Take care of yourself

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart just breaks for you. May your mom find the afterlife to be exactly as she hopes, and may all her loved ones who have passed be waiting there to welcome her.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry sweetheart
I really hope that she passes peacefully and with dignity - especially after all that she's had to go through. I want to just offer my condolences to you and your family - we're all thinking of you.
All of our love and prayers are with you now

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about your mom.
. My grandma past away in January from pneumonia due to complications of Alzheimers. She struggled with pneumonia for 4 months before she died. It was VERY difficult to see her unable to breath. Her last day was the worst she ever had. My family and I were sad to see her die, but we also thought of it as an emense blessing because she wouldn't be sick anymore. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.