TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi
You can start by feeding her wet food and kitten food if you can get it to keep her healthy, Do you have a garage or shelter like a shed that you could safely put her in that wouldn’t get too hot? The articles should help you. Tomorrow Sarthur2 Sarthur2 should be able to help you out. Also StefanZ StefanZ .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Kitten girl(Used to be Kitten girl Aka Keira)
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi
You can start by feeding her wet food and kitten food if you can get it to keep her healthy, Do you have a garage or shelter like a shed that you could safely put her in that wouldn’t get too hot? The articles should help you. Tomorrow Sarthur2 Sarthur2 should be able to help you out. Also StefanZ StefanZ .
Ok thanks

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That was a rather long conversation about spaying.

This cat does not look pregnant in the photo. Her mammary glands are full with extended nipples that are being nursed. This is what nursing mom mammaries look like. My guess is that she already has a litter out there somewhere. Have you followed her to see where she goes? Unless something has happened to her litter she appears to be a nursing cat.

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise

This cat does not look pregnant in the photo. Her mammary glands are full with extended nipples that are being nursed. This is what nursing mom mammaries look like. My guess is that she already has a litter out there somewhere. Have you followed her to see where she goes? Unless something has happened to her litter she appears to be a nursing cat.
Now she goes out into the woods since she's wild and she let's us pick her up and bring her inside but shortly after she wants to go back outside but her stomach was never big before at all and less than 2 weeks ago she never had any nipples so we all that that she must of just got pregnant sometime around now

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise

I meant no not now

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
Hi
No it gets to hot she needs to be in a warm place if she is

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise

If she is a nursing cat would something happen to the kittens if we took her to the vet it’s in fort Walton called crossroads and I love and Santa Ross beach so it’s about an hour drive and then coming back plus waiting so about 3-4 hours

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
If she is a nursing cat would something happen to the kittens if we took her to the vet it’s in fort Walton called crossroads and I love and Santa Ross beach so it’s about an hour drive and then coming back plus waiting so about 3-4 hours
I meant live in

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise

Should I call a vet

happykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Follow her around in the woods to make sure she isn't nursing babies out there. Careful not to step on snakes.

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
Follow her around in the woods to make sure she isn't nursing babies out there. Careful not to step on snakes.
I would but we have some bears and foxes and other stuff alligators in one part

happykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am not sure how old you are but if appropriate maybe see if an adult can go out. Really, there is no other way to tell if her babies are out there unless you can rig some sort of camera on her or something.

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
I am not sure how old you are but if appropriate maybe see if an adult can go out. Really, there is no other way to tell if her babies are out there unless you can rig some sort of camera on her or something.
Usually when our cats has kittens they come to our house eat like their mothers do when their grown kittens but it can be dangerous to wait that long knowing their is a possibility their there

happykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree with Sarthur2 that it looks like she has milk in her mammary glands. If you squeeze her nipples gently, does milk come out? If she is pregnant and has milk then you should be able to feel kittens moving in her (unless maybe just 1 kitten). Maybe she just had 1 or 2 kittens and you didn't notice her get bigger before. Another possibility is that she has a false pregnancy. I have seen cats produce milk with false pregnancies.

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
I agree with Sarthur2 that it looks like she has milk in her mammary glands. If you squeeze her nipples gently, does milk come out? If she is pregnant and has milk then you should be able to feel kittens moving in her (unless maybe just 1 kitten). Maybe she just had 1 or 2 kittens and you didn't notice her get bigger before. Another possibility is that she has a false pregnancy. I have seen cats produce milk with false pregnancies.
I have felt her and looked I didn’t feel or see kittens or a kitten bump I haven’t tried to squeeze them but when she comes back on our porch I will and what do you mean false pregnancies like they died before being born?

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
No milk came out it wasn’t even moist

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise

What do you mean something happened what could happen that causes them to look like she’s nursing