In need.... (Dill's thread)

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so happy to read that everything is fine. lots of vibes for a safe delivery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No kittens yet, ya im wondering if the bets should be which cat in the 9th week delivers first.....lol...Ill keep you posted

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She has been following my fiance around and meowing at her since we got home, not alot but just like " HELLO PAY ATTENTION TO ME" Sleeping on her back belly up its so cute.....Im hoping it is soon she is so big and looks so uncomfortable.....Poor thing......I will keep updating if anything changes......

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to be gone until sometime tomorrow afternoon...I really hope she doesn't have them until I come back! (Okay, that was selfish.
I do hope she has them really soon, when I'm gone if that's how soon she wants to have them.) Maybe when I get back there'll be cute kitten pictures for me to 'aw' over...
Good luck Dill!

prettypusscat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is the last time i can check on here till after the weekend
good luck Dill's mummy i hope when i come back you have your kitties
sending vibes for a safe delivery for Dill

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL.....I have tried telling her to have them, even the vet threats and bringing her there doesnt work, DARN IT....

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm off to bed. Hope to see that Dill had kittens when I wake up.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Dill is busy having her kits as I type.... I was re-scanning through this thread- jeez I cant believe how long you've been waiting!!! Anyway, I was gawking over the pics of Dill's belly and thought I'd share this with you.

this is a picture of Willow(the wonder cat), the morning before she delivered her kittens. Pretty big belly huh???

She only had 4 kiddies in there!

Anyway.... I cant wait to see Dill's babies (and Twix's), although I'm trying not to get myself worked up, it's like watching water boil! Plus... I enjoy watching the kitties move inside. Plus... the sooner they are born, the sooner they are old enough for shots and headed for rehoming... And I am falling for Twix's disposition... I hate to send her back to the shelter... I think that is one of the few drawbacks to fostering... <sniff> <sniff> ya just want to keep them all!

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Question, Has anyones cat gone in to SKETCH mode when they went inot labor......Dill has been running around like a bat out of hell this morning and I wondering if maybe this is a sign???????

pussy_cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, yes, yes! lol.

Great sign!!! I have noticed this behaviour with my own cat any ways.

It is almost like people- where they clean and scrub floors and run a marathon the day before they have their baby. lmao!

I say she has them by tomorrow night

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

And I am falling for Twix's disposition... I hate to send her back to the shelter... I think that is one of the few drawbacks to fostering... <sniff> <sniff> ya just want to keep them all!
& that's one of the reasons i don't foster. i don't think i could send them back...
plus w/the addition of Firefox, i just don't have the space! of course, she was supposed to be a foster, but i can't seem to find anyone who wants her.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pussy_cat

Yes, yes, yes! lol.

Great sign!!! I have noticed this behaviour with my own cat any ways.

It is almost like people- where they clean and scrub floors and run a marathon the day before they have their baby. lmao!

I say she has them by tomorrow night
Well this morning she has done a couple weird things.....RAN around like a bat out of hell...and then meows funny and wont stop till i go see whats wrong then she is fine, she is sleeping now, and eating totally normally.....she is so confusing....She wont stay in her birthing box tho, she wants to be in the middle of the living room floor, wonder if i should bring it in here???? HMMMM