In need.... (Dill's thread)

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Maybe she's waiting for Easter.
:para: I sure hope she doesn't wait that long! COME ON DILL! Make tonight the nigh!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Make that 4....lmao....Nothing, this cat is just teasing us, starting to think she is faking the whole thing, had I not seen the kittens move from across the room or had confermation from the vet I would think she was faking it....lol

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dill! You naughty girl! No kittens yet??
Well, it must soon because of her behavior...of course, who know's what's considered soon with Dill?

cupcake1234516

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I THOUGHT FOR SURE DILL WAS GOING TO HAVE HER BABIES BEFORE CAT DID......LOL SHE MUST REALLY LIKE MAKEING YOU WAIT.....SENDING FOR HER TO HURRY AND DELIVER AND FOR THE DELIVERY TO GO SAFE AND FOR THE BABIES TO BE HEALTHY!

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dills nipples are very red and way more noticeable....But that is not the BEST part....her "area" Is swollen...I MEAN SWOLLEN and GAPING.....not that you guys needed to know that......This is it isnt it finally?????? No contractions yet and no sign of being uncomfortable so I dont know how far off but I think we might be a L&D tonight....Then again knowing dill its just another tease....What does this mean?????

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well being swollen usually means shes close. but with your cat i just dont know anymore.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She also seems to be breathing a BIT heavier

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
breathing could be a bit faster because the kittens are shifting around but could also be starting labor. you will know soon, i hope.

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
when she starts breathing fast with her mouth open and tounge hanging out then you know its time.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No she isnt vocal....and she is still eating, not alot at all tho.....She is just really lazy today....and those nipples Ive never seen them like that before...It was weird she was on my computer chair and I went to pet her and her vagina was enormus thats what gets me the most....and she doesnt really want belly rubs she kinda grunted at me when I went to pet it....she still wants head scratches but no belly rubs....

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
not all cats are vocal. suzy had all her kittens without making a sound.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coco didnt make any noice. My Sister was petting her when the dead one was born and she said what are you doing Coco. She pushed once or twice with them. No noise with the others eiher. Meeko kept meowing and wanting Coco the night before she had and she wanted me there too. each Cat is differant. Ehrn I was a kid Whiskers was preg and my Dad said why are you putting her in the bathroom. I said she is preg and having tonight and he said she better not be. We went out to eat and came home and 1 was already born. She had on my shirt. She was dialated before we left and I knew it would be that night.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Did you guys notice vaginal and nipple swelling....is this normal??? THe last litter she had was anthing but normal so....