Icey X Dante' mating update

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shorty14788

I love the pic of the last little one. All puffed up...
They're so darn cute! I just want to snuggle them....
I love them when they are this age! They all walk around all puffed up and stalk you! They think they are tuff and try and attack you.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's even MORE comical on "puffy up" is when cornish rex do it - there is no extra fur to fluff - its all tight curls....lol

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

What's even MORE comical on "puffy up" is when cornish rex do it - there is no extra fur to fluff - its all tight curls....lol
OMG that's too funny! I am trying to picture it! I want one now (again)!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just imagine the "stance" and the ears laid back and the side shuffle - that's about as frightening as they can come up with

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Just imagine the "stance" and the ears laid back and the side shuffle - that's about as frightening as they can come up with
I just keep picturing the black halloween cat with the arched back with the curly coat to it, too funny! I really want to pet one, as much as I want one (and almost adopted a recue) I have never seen one in person up close or touched one. Some day

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need to go to a cat show - there are usually plenty to pet - most of the breeders are glad to let you pet one. They have a very soft coat - like velvet

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You need to go to a cat show - there are usually plenty to pet - most of the breeders are glad to let you pet one. They have a very soft coat - like velvet
I am hoping to get Yuki to a show as soon as there is one, mabey I will see some there. I don't think there are too many breeders here though, all I need is one breeder to talk to though!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable!!!!

Originally Posted by celestialrags

I love them when they are this age! They all walk around all puffed up and stalk you! They think they are tuff and try and attack you.
I like this age, too. Such huge egos! If they were as big as they thought they were...
Or when they take a swipe at a sibling and miss!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

A little off topic...i love your new siggy. What sweet photos!
Ditto! The new siggy is awesome! Is my Cosomo there?
PS There is a CFA show here in Bedford, NH on July 28th! Will we see Yuki there?

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Ditto! The new siggy is awesome! Is my Cosomo there?
PS There is a CFA show here in Bedford, NH on July 28th! Will we see Yuki there?
Thanks I love the siggy too! I miss seeing yuki there though

Mabey cosomo is the big one all puffed out (he has been my favorite since about 11 days) Any one can be him, just pick one

I will look into that show and if all possible, you just may see yuki there!

siamese4me

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not going to the Dover show because it's my son's birthday but it has a great line up. I know several people who are going. Hopefully, you'll have a great time. Your kittens are beautiful.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG! I complained on a thread earlier today that I had no business looking at all of the beautiful breeds and kittens. And thank goodness none of the breeders were here in New England
Then, here I am back visiting the "No-no" forum - and I see your post - and you live in MAINE
this is not good! You are too close to me and I can't be tempted! Please tell us that all kittens are all ready reserved!
I was looking back at all the posts and I had to laugh at this one

I guess temptation was too much for ya.

It was nice meeting you. After you left they all got up and played. Little cosmo was the first to play with the little spring toy you brought for them! It was so cute I couldn't wait to let you know he was the first to check it out

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What age are the little ones now? I have kept up with this as much as I could. I know CJ posted a genetic color chart for you, and I don't know if I have posted myself or not, but congrats on Icey's babies, are you keeping one for yourself from this litter?
We retired Nala, our seal colorpoint, she has had 2 litters, one didn't make it, she went into shock, and had no milk, the second litter, she did well and was an excellent Mom, but she had dystocia on each kitten, it was so difficult for her to labor and deliver, that I just couldn't put her through it again. The other reason for our decision, was I placed her with a male, that I felt would compliment her, and create a really nice type. She is nice, but her ears are too big, and her coat isn't where I wanted it, so the mating did "ok", I did great on judgement for the coat, as coats turned out the way they should, eye color was amazing, and only 1 out of the 5 kittens, had the ear set I would have liked to have seen, but it was a male, half brother to Koda, and I just didn't need him, so he is a wonderful pet. But to see the nice scoop and chins was nice, they were perfect scoop and the nose and chin lined up straight and perfect I could put a level on the nose to the chin and it would have been great, but they also didn't get the size I had hoped, but then again Daddy is a slow maturer, but he also produced Koda, who is doing just fine in the size department. For the most part, nice pet kittens, but since she had a difficult time delivering the 2 litters, and was only able to raise this last one, and they ended up all pet quality, except maybe one, I just felt like it was time to move forward and let her retire, and now Nala is a retired Momma living with her baby girl, name Lola Belle. They are both doing well.

I look forward to seeing more pictures as the babies grow!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I was looking back at all the posts and I had to laugh at this one

I guess temptation was too much for ya.

It was nice meeting you. After you left they all got up and played. Little cosmo was the first to play with the little spring toy you brought for them! It was so cute I couldn't wait to let you know he was the first to check it out
Of course he was! I was going to see if I could pick him out on your siggy - and it changed again! I definately have to figure out how to send you the file with the photos - even Honey's pictures came out!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Of course he was! I was going to see if I could pick him out on your siggy - and it changed again! I definately have to figure out how to send you the file with the photos - even Honey's pictures came out!
Pictures! Pictures!!!!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to try and figure out how to post tonight. I just printed out the directions for downloading, etc. I got some nice shots of the boys, Icey, Celeste and Honey, and I think one of Dante. The girls were sleeping in their baby cage while I tried to chose a little mitted darling to call my own! I would have loved to just grab them all and run away, but I needed directions to get back home!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am going to try and figure out how to post tonight. I just printed out the directions for downloading, etc. I got some nice shots of the boys, Icey, Celeste and Honey, and I think one of Dante. The girls were sleeping in their baby cage while I tried to chose a little mitted darling to call my own! I would have loved to just grab them all and run away, but I needed directions to get back home!
Aw, that is so cute!
Celeste!
BTW - we have a dog cage for our puppy cause he still isn't housebroken...Smudge thinks it's his. He LOVES the cage, LOL!