I think someone stole Mufasa! What do I do??

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothicangel69

What I had Spartakiss(my himmie) I used to bathe it every month and it wasn't too much of a hassle, but the problem is that its my mothers house, and since she is allergic, her answer is no. I can't make her change her mind.
you might consider PMing some of our other Canadian members - maybe one of them could foster?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can wipe down your cat every day (even twice a day) with DISTILLED DRINKING WATER. That will help with allergies and you won't have to really be washing them.

Good idea to see if any other TCS members might be willing to help you out. I think I'd trust more of them then the person he's currently with!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry I havn't replied sooner. Its been a hectic week. I did go see him on Sunday, and he looks fabulous. He looks so happy. She said that he just rules the house and is always running around the house like crazy and is so playful.
I think he missed me and my son though. He ran right over to us when we came in and wouldn't leave us alone.
She gave us a tour of the house and its very clean and very big. He's also getting spoiled rotten, and I had to get 'mad' at her for feeding him too many table scraps cause he looks like he's getting a little belly.

Anyways, she said that there is always someone at the house, and that I can come over any time of the week to see him.
She's also going to have a halloween dinner party that she's invited me to, so I'll get to see him there.
After seeing how happy and healthy he is, I'm a little reluctant to take him out of there. She did seem very sorry about what happened, and she seems like a very nice, caring person.
I'm taking him in to get microchiped and FeLV tested hopefully this weekend.

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It sounds ok now that you know where they live and you saw him. I'm so glad you had a happy ending.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It must have been a huge relief to see your boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was. He just seems so happy there and has so much space to run and play. They even take him out in their back yard on his harness for outside time(its fenced in too)

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am pleased that you have sorted it out. That must be a huge relief. He is a very very gorgeous kitty, I would love one like him, even though he is similar to mine! I am very pleased for you and your little Mufasa.