I NEED NAME HELP!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tig and Saylem snugglin as usual lol

And this is Tig and Saylem curled up together on what they assume is a bed but is actually Big Daddys rodeo rope bag lol. Some ropes are worth a fair amount so they coil them and put them in protective bags.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Saylem has such a cute, impich look about her expressions! 
  And my, she's growing up;  going to have those boys whipped in to shape in not time:-D

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol I believe that! They play with her constantly. Lol and trust me she's not just impish LOOKING. She's full of it!!!
She is definitely getting big but I got a pic the other day from the lady who adopted her brother... he's HUGE!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, she's TOO MUCH!!!!  Saylem gives me cuteness chills. 
     It's like looking at a spectacularly cheeky little fur-human. 

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol! You've got her figured out lol. She's extremely cheeky. Luckily I happen to be a photography nut/enthusiast so I almost always have a camera of some sort within arm reach. I always seem to catch her at her cheekiest lol.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was so funny! This morning I was sitting on the couch while my stepson was eating his breakfast before school. Tig , Sassers, and Saylem were all congregated on the couch with me. I started calling to Saylem to see if she would respond. Tig turns and looks at her, Sasser's turns and looks at her... and then Salem looks at them and then me and gets this oh oh oh that's me look on her face and trots up onto my lap and proudly plops herself down lol
That is so sweet.
A few years ago I adopted 'sisters'. A tabby-daisy and a calico-lily. When they first came they used an ordinary litter box but then I put a closed one out and they were very worried about it. Lily was the brave one, of course, calico, so I picked her up and put her through the swing window. She came straight out and then went back in, did her business, came out and went to sit next to daisy who was watching. It almost seemed like she was talking to her as then daisy got up and went in to do her business as well. Of course then it turned into a game. Running in and out of their box and lotto's box. So naughty.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tig and Saylem snugglin as usual lol

And this is Tig and Saylem curled up together on what they assume is a bed but is actually Big Daddys rodeo rope bag lol. Some ropes are worth a fair amount so they coil them and put them in protective bags.
I see she's been adopted.

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She actually chose her own name. I put down balled up pieces of paper with different names I liked and she picked the same one three times in a row.

We had a litter pan down for the wee ones to start out with. Easier for them to get in and out of. But as soonas tthey saw the boys using their enclosed one they just had to try it out.

As for her being adopted... Tig was attached to all the kittens from the time I brought them here but always seemed to connect with her the most. He's a total lover!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny kitties.
I can't believe how worried. Whisky was about blighty. He was neutered. Hewas supposed to go last week but we couldn't catch him. I managed to get him into the box and he started crying and thumping the door and putting his little paws out to whisky who sat with him till we left. He shouted all the way to the vet, we walked, and they said they could hear him from right at the end of road. He was in and home within two hours. Whisky was almost pacing till he came home. They said yo be careful that he doesn't attack because of the vet smell. Attack lol. He ran to the box and blighty was trying so hard to get out. Shouting. Banging and sticking his paws through. As doom as he was out be zoomed off to hide. When he came out he washed himself with his drinking water and paw. Anyone ever see that? But what really gets me is how worried whisky was about blighty. When he zoomed off whisky went with him. I know they mourn but worry

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Funny kitties.
I can't believe how worried. Whisky was about blighty. He was neutered. Hewas supposed to go last week but we couldn't catch him. I managed to get him into the box and he started crying and thumping the door and putting his little paws out to whisky who sat with him till we left. He shouted all the way to the vet, we walked, and they said they could hear him from right at the end of road. He was in and home within two hours. Whisky was almost pacing till he came home. They said yo be careful that he doesn't attack because of the vet smell. Attack lol. He ran to the box and blighty was trying so hard to get out. Shouting. Banging and sticking his paws through. As doom as he was out be zoomed off to hide. When he came out he washed himself with his drinking water and paw. Anyone ever see that? But what really gets me is how worried whisky was about blighty. When he zoomed off whisky went with him. I know they mourn but worry
When they get attached like that the do worry. The other day I stepped on the tip of the kittens tail... Moma kitty, Sasser's, and Tig all came running from all different directions when they heard her cry. They're all protective of her.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doesn't surprise me. A cat's a creature of habit; you make a big change, and they'll get anxious. And what could be a bigger change than the seemingly random disappearance of their buddy?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sat with him till we went.
My cats aren't st all affectionate with me.I dshare my apt with my ex (not my bed) and whisky adores him.
I cry sometimes. I'm pathetic.

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He sat with him till we went.
My cats aren't st all affectionate with me.I dshare my apt with my ex (not my bed) and whisky adores him.
I cry sometimes. I'm pathetic.
Tig isn't affectionate with me unless Big Daddy isn't around. Sasser's demands my attention a lot! And the kitten is quite independent thus far but will crawl up on my lap for a little pat here and there.

PS I lived with an x as well... hope yours is nicer than mine was :/

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh I would think so. It was a very amicable divorce. I only told him to come back because he had financial problems. He helps me a lot but I do wish he wasn't here!

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh I would think so. It was a very amicable divorce. I only told him to come back because he had financial problems. He helps me a lot but I do wish he wasn't here!
If you asked him to come back then he is definitely nicer than my x... I'd never ask him to come back since he was the reason I spent 3 1/2 weeks in a women's shelter :/

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG. No. That's dreadful. But you said you share the apt with him? He's a kind man but has a massive temper and is soooo bbboooorrrriiinnngggg. That
irritates me no end. He insists on reading things to me from the newspaper when I'm reading my newspaper. He likes the Hebrew onr I like the English one.
He's south African. But he helps with the cats. Does the litter tray everyday so I don't have to bend. But and this is a big but whisky adores him! I'm only good for food and treats. And where whisky goes 90% of the time blighty goes. :'(

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
If you asked him to come back then he is definitely nicer than my x... I'd never ask him to come back since he was the reason I spent 3 1/2 weeks in a women's shelter :/
moggymomma; you enjoy the life you have now with your Saylem-gifting soon to be hubby, cute fancy dress kids and fur family. Kindness and happiness are rare gifts to be treasured and you have earned yours.