I just wanted to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been able to stop thinking about Davidson either. I know it sounds silly to say about a cat I never met, but I feel like I lost one of my ow. I always enjoyed reading the threads about Davidson and Harley, they always made me smile.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awwww, Kenz we are all here for you anytime...how sweet of your friend to give you the Willow Angel with the kitty, my stepdaughter gave it to me when
Bella
got sick

I know Davidson is watching you and Harley closely, Give big hugs to sweet Harley for me.
I just love it- I'm going to get some photos of him printed out and have a little area in memory of him, with the Willow Angel.
This is so surreal yet, please- someone pinch me.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh girl, my tears haven't stopped either.
I added a siggy to my myspace page and a poem and I was watching the slideshow of Harley & Davidson I have on there, and started bawling again
Davidson is looking down on you right now, knowing full well his meowmy loved him more than life itself, watching you cry.
Just let the tears flow, we all understand.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Again, I'm so sorry. Your siggy in memory of Davidson is absolutely beautiful, and he was a gorgeous cat. I don't know you very well, but I do know the pain of losing a furry friend suddenly like that so if you need to talk please PM me.

Sounds like you and Harley had a ball at the cat-nip party!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper

Oh MacKenzie, I'm so sorry.
I saw the sigs Eithne posted in the siggy thread, and it took me a few seconds to register what they said. My heart goes out to you, John and Harley; I can't even begin to imagine the pain you all must be feeling right now.
My thoughts are with you.
Thank you so much- I'm still trying to come to terms with it- time will heal my pain, I know- I just wish time would fly by so I felt a bit better

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went home today and hugged my kitties so tight

I appreciate every moment I have with them - Time is so short and every second should be precious

Still thinking of you Kenzie

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

It is just so crazy that a little kitty so far away has the power to affect us all.

What a gorgeous little guy he was
I am thinking of you and Harley tonight, Mackenzie.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I am thinking of you and Harley tonight, Mackenzie.
Thanks... my eyes hurt so bad from all the crying- and I know I'm so tired, but I can't think about laying down- it will make it all so much more real that he's not coming home tonight

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
life is just so unfair sometimes.
especailly you losing Davidson. I am so sorry, Mackenzie.
I am going to go to bed now, but I hope you'll be able to sleep okay. please take care of yourself and hopefully Harley will cuddle with you and make it a bit easier for you to try to sleep.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god! I haven't been on for a few days and I just read the news. I can't remember the last time I cried so much. I can't believe he's gone.
He was way too young to leave us. I remember when he was just a baby and we all watched him grow. He has had such a profound effect on all of us. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found out, can't believe it! I believe Maia is maybe a month older and we shared growing up pictures at the same time...........My heart goes out to Harley and family............. Can't imagine how you feel.........

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kenz, my heart is absolutely breaking for you - I hope that the love and support that is surrounding you now helps you get through the days

We are all here for you - anytime

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
same here, I am finding the whole thing real tough
I couldnt post anything last night after I heard about him
I cant look at the thread with his photos in - I will in a few days when I´ve calmed down. God this is so wrong...........

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up last night thinking about it all, and it brought back the terrible day in October when I lost Napoleon so suddenly. I counted the cats around me and was thankful. We never know what fate will throw at us. Cuddle Harley for all of us.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I'm pretty sure some members here have seen/felt/heard their OTB kitties in the days after their passings. About a week after JC passed, I felt a kitty jump up on the bed and lay at my feet. I looked up, cause I thought it was Scratch. But nothing was there! I swear to the good Lord I felt a cat jump up on my bed. So maybe something might happen, a sign from Davidson telling you he's okay.
The night of the day that Midnight crossed over the bridge I thought I felt a familiar jump onto the bed only to wake up and see that Shadow wasn't there. I also thought I heard her meow before the jump onto the bed. I'm a firm believer that in some way our RB kitties (and other Rainbow babies) will visit us to show that they are okay. For me it happened almost a month to the day that she passed where I had a dream that I saw her and played with her and then she meowed and turned and walk away and I woke up, bawling like a baby but I believed that it was her telling me that she was okay, healthy and no longer in pain.

This is the first time that I have really visited the site the past few weeks. I don't know what happened but needless to say I'm shocked and my heart hurts for you Mackenzie. I am so, so sorry for your loss.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! I just now saw this.Kenz,I am so sorry sweetie.
Davidson is looking down on you and sending you lots of purrs from RB.He hasn't left you and never will.You were his Meowmy and he loved you more than anything in the World.
HUGS sweeite!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Is there anything I can do?
Your being here for Kenz and that speaks volumes

I've never hugged or kissed Rosie and Sophie so much in one night so i think they thought i'd lost the plot. I even sat and told them about what happend to Davidson and Rosie as usually chattered back at me.

My eyes are swollen from all the tears last night and i'm still drained from it all, so goodness knows what your like Kenz

Status
Not open for further replies.