I just wanted to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay, ignore the part about me heading to bed, I can't sit still, I just keep thinking about this.

Is there anything we might do for Mackenzie? I mean, sitting here and crying and trying to send happy thoughts to her is one thing, but I want to do something real to make things better. I know we can't bring the poor little boy back, but is there anything we might do to make things better, even for a second. If this was a friend of mine who lived close I'd bake some cookies and go over to take care of them for awhile, but I obviously can't do that. Is there anything I can do?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are simply amazing

As night is coming nearer- I'm dreading laying in bed without him at my side, I think I might sleep on the couch tonight, I can't imagine laying in there without him by me, or watching him sleep in the window sill by my bedside

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
big hugs to you, Mackenzie.
It's possible that Harley will snuggle with you since it's such a difficult time for you both.
and remember he loves you, too so I am sure he'll snuggle with you.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, Kenz we are all here for you anytime...how sweet of your friend to give you the Willow Angel with the kitty, my stepdaughter gave it to me when
Bella
got sick

I know Davidson is watching you and Harley closely, Give big hugs to sweet Harley for me.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For your loss I know it's hard, I can't tell you how much I feel for you and your family. My prayers for you

Poem For Cats
Written by Unknown

And God asked the feline spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
And, as a cat, you know I am most able
To decide anything for myself.

Are you coming then? asked God.
Soon, replied the whiskered angel
But I must come slowly
For my human friends are troubled
For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

But don't they understand? asked God
That you'll never leave them?
That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is....forever and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

For your loss I know it's hard, I can't tell you how much I feel for you and your family. My prayers for you

Poem For Cats
Written by Unknown

But I must come slowly

Replied the glorious cat
Karen posted that in the Crossing Bridge, I love it

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wrap my mind around the thought of Davidson being gone. I really can't. Cats that young and loved should never be taken so early. I can't take my mind off him either. Like when Squee was sleeping on my lap I was crying because Squee is so young like Davidson. I honestly am in shock of his passing. I mean just last night I was looking at pictures of him and Harley and thinking he's the cutest thing ever. I just don't get it.

I wish I could do something for Kenzie, and especially for Harley to have his little brother gone.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

As night is coming nearer- I'm dreading laying in bed without him at my side, I think I might sleep on the couch tonight, I can't imagine laying in there without him by me, or watching him sleep in the window sill by my bedside
Aww you poor thing-Just remember you still have Harley, he loves and needs you. Davidson will be watching over you tonight.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear the sad news, as we have not be on for a while. It is always hard when you lose someone you love. Harley must be heart broken as well. We are very sorry.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I slept on the couch the night I lost Glory (also with no warning). It did help a small bit. Cuddling Tiger helped too, so cuddle your lil Harley and just think about how much you love Harley. He understands and needs you too!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I slept on the couch the night I lost Glory (also with no warning). It did help a small bit. Cuddling Tiger helped too, so cuddle your lil Harley and just think about how much you love Harley. He understands and needs you too!
John just went to bed and asked if I was going to come in as well... I told him I just can't fathom the thought of being in there right now, and started crying... of course he sat with me and we cried together.

Harley got frightened by some balloons my friend brought over for me, so he won't come out of the bedroom, and I started crying about that as well

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aw sweetie, He's there. He'll always be there. He loved you, John and Harley and will be watching over you. We are all here for you too.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Aw sweetie, He's there. He'll always be there. He loved you, John and Harley and will be watching over you. We are all here for you too.
I know, but its just so hard- I was doing so well before, but after coming back online from being gone for a hour or 2, all these wonderful PMs I've been getting just make me cry even harder. Bringing it to a true reality that my baby is gone- he's not just at the vet, he's really never coming back

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know, but its just so hard- I was doing so well before, but after coming back online from being gone for a hour or 2, all these wonderful PMs I've been getting just make me cry even harder. Bringing it to a true reality that my baby is gone- he's not just at the vet, he's really never coming back
Here I go again!! Tears are just flowing! i wish I could take the hurt away Kenzie.......

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Here I go again!! Tears are just flowing! i wish I could take the hurt away Kenzie.......

Oh girl, my tears haven't stopped either.
I added a siggy to my myspace page and a poem and I was watching the slideshow of Harley & Davidson I have on there, and started bawling again

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh girl, my tears haven't stopped either.
I added a siggy to my myspace page and a poem and I was watching the slideshow of Harley & Davidson I have on there, and started bawling again
Yes, its only natural sweetie, we are only human.
But just reading your post make it hit so close to home. I just cant tell you enough how sorry I am. I dont blame you for not laying in your bed, thats the last place I would wanna be as well.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Poem For Cats
Written by Unknown

But I must come slowly

Replied the glorious cat
What a tear jerker!!
But a very good poem.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure some members here have seen/felt/heard their OTB kitties in the days after their passings. About a week after JC passed, I felt a kitty jump up on the bed and lay at my feet. I looked up, cause I thought it was Scratch. But nothing was there! I swear to the good Lord I felt a cat jump up on my bed. So maybe something might happen, a sign from Davidson telling you he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.