I got a gift from my SS!! - 2009 SS Gift Thread

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Excellent!
What great gifts!

Originally Posted by clixpix

An extra thanks to the TCS elves who helped so much again this year! THANK YOU!!!!
An extra big

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
The cat bed is just the right size for one of the carriers I leave out in the living room. Miss Patchwillow has claimed as her personal property.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

The cat bed is just the right size for one of the carriers I leave out in the living room. Miss Patchwillow has claimed as her personal property.
What a contented cat. The cat bed looks very comfy.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

It's here!
It's here!

My SS mailed a package on December 11, but unfortunately it's still stuck somewhere in Postal LaLa Land. So the TCS Elves stepped in and I got a Christmas/Valentine package today. I had an extremely busy weekend and was sleeping in this morning. The package was delivered before I was even out of bed.

Goldy was the first to check out the box, but by the time I got my camera out she had disappeared. So we have Miss Patchwillow looking things over first. The green on top is a beautiful blouse. Love the color and style, and yes it's a perfect fit.

Shareena gets to inspect the second layer

More kitty inspectors. You can't see everything but there is a cat bed--just the right size for the show cages and almost exactly the same color as my show curtains.
Two feather toys, catnip treats, and CHOCOLATE!

Merlin goes for the feathers even before they're unwrapped. You can also see the sparkly design on the blouse behind him.

He stretched higher than I expected so his head is out of the picture, but you can see his gorgeous belly.

Even Cali is playing with the feathers, and she almost never plays with toys

The best part of the whole deal---THE BOX

especially since the Old Box is about done for

Cali in the box

Goldy came back to finish up the inspection

The furkids haven't been allowed to open their treats yet, but meowmy got into hers. Chocolate for breakfast!

Thank you SS Elf
What a nice surprise! What kind of cat is Merlin, BTW? He is beautiful. I mean they all are, but he is very unusual, like an Abby or a Chausie.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

What a nice surprise! What kind of cat is Merlin, BTW? He is beautiful. I mean they all are, but he is very unusual, like an Abby or a Chausie.
You're right, Merlin is an abyssinian.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's here!
It's here!

My SS mailed a package on December 11, but unfortunately it's still stuck somewhere in Postal LaLa Land. So the TCS Elves stepped in and I got a Christmas/Valentine package today. I had an extremely busy weekend and was sleeping in this morning. The package was delivered before I was even out of bed.

Goldy was the first to check out the box, but by the time I got my camera out she had disappeared. So we have Miss Patchwillow looking things over first. The green on top is a beautiful blouse. Love the color and style, and yes it's a perfect fit.

Shareena gets to inspect the second layer

More kitty inspectors. You can't see everything but there is a cat bed--just the right size for the show cages and almost exactly the same color as my show curtains.
Two feather toys, catnip treats, and CHOCOLATE!

Merlin goes for the feathers even before they're unwrapped. You can also see the sparkly design on the blouse behind him.

He stretched higher than I expected so his head is out of the picture, but you can see his gorgeous belly.

Even Cali is playing with the feathers, and she almost never plays with toys

The best part of the whole deal---THE BOX

especially since the Old Box is about done for

Cali in the box

Goldy came back to finish up the inspection

The furkids haven't been allowed to open their treats yet, but meowmy got into hers. Chocolate for breakfast!

Thank you SS Elf
Very nice
Looks like the SS Elf/Elves did a wonderful job!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just spent a week reading this entire thread! Im so participating in next yrs Secret Santa. But I still am dying to know who my elf is!!! LOL! On Christmas Eve (didnt know I could post it in here) I got a card from Snake_Lady (Chris) and a very large package containing a TCS calender *Which I love and look at everyyyyy dayyy* and TCS bag that says Hiss Off. (Id post pics but my phone is hooked up as my internet) I use the bag now for all my crocheting projects to keep the yarn and stuff Ive done out of kitties harm! However when the bag is empty I can always find a cat inside of it! :eek:)

Someone tell me who my elf is or tell my elf THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! That package couldnt have arrived at a better time and I bawled like a goober the whole time I was opening it and then had to grab BF from outside to drag him inside and show him everything..while he made fun of me for crying and being all "girly" about it! So whoever my secret TCS elf is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You have no idea how much it meant to me to feel like someone cared enough to send me that. I love it all!!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
right here we go FINALLY lmao

where my mam made me leave it - basically torture

Smooch in the box

the cote notes attached to the presents

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yeah yayi was mine

ive wore the shirt to death, keeps you nice and cool when its warm and nice and warm when its cool

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

yeah yayi was mine

ive wore the shirt to death, keeps you nice and cool when its warm and nice and warm when its cool
Ashley, I'm so glad to see your gifts. My curiousity got the best of me while you were waiting to open them.