I got a gift from my SS!! - 2009 SS Gift Thread

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Gorgeous!!

Do you know who your replacement SS is?

To me the hand woven yarn is a clue. I seem to remember someone here getting a loom a while back. Not sure what a loom is for really, but it has something to do with wool.
I really don't know who my replacement SS is, I didn't know if I was supposed to try to guess or not. Either way though, I still really appreciate the wonderful gifts!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very very beautiful!!! Those are quite thoughtful.. I think I may have an idea as well, but I'll keep it to myself incase they are to remain in annominity. But WONDERFUL WONDERFUL gifts, that yarn is stunning!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I am officially stumped as to the identity of my replacement SS. I made a guess and it was wrong. My girls and I are being spoiled rotten with all of the wonderful gifts that have been coming in the mail. Yesterday a package from Auntie Em Creations came for the girls.

Darcy is trying to get at the packages before they are even unwrapped

I just laid them out to take a pic and the girls are already trying to get in there and play with everything. I looooove the custom embroidered kitty pads! Everything is following the Blue, Green, Purple, and Handmade theme!

Except for the card with the kitty on it (which came yesterday with all of the gifts from Auntie Em Creations), this is what came today. So I have two cards "from my replacement SS" from two different states. I love the business card holder, it is perfect since I was going to print up my business cards this weekend! The little matchbook notepad is great too!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

So I am officially stumped as to the identity of my replacement SS. I made a guess and it was wrong. My girls and I are being spoiled rotten with all of the wonderful gifts that have been coming in the mail. Yesterday a package from Auntie Em Creations came for the girls.

Darcy is trying to get at the packages before they are even unwrapped

I just laid them out to take a pic and the girls are already trying to get in there and play with everything. I looooove the custom embroidered kitty pads! Everything is following the Blue, Green, Purple, and Handmade theme!

Except for the card with the kitty on it (which came yesterday with all of the gifts from Auntie Em Creations), this is what came today. So I have two cards "from my replacement SS" from two different states. I love the business card holder, it is perfect since I was going to print up my business cards this weekend! The little matchbook notepad is great too!
Wow! What great gifts! Your replacement Santa (or is it Santas
) are awesome!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Auntie Em's!!! So do my girls!! I have 2 of those large catnip rolls and they absolutely love them!!

What great SS's you have!! I love the hand made theme!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i must must must get my two one of the catnip sausages hehe

and yes i know you still havent got my pics - because we saved the photobucket password on the laptop and cant remember it for any other computer sowwy

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you all for the compliments. But just for the record, I am not Melissa's replacement Santa. I was only brought in to help by the real one. My lips are sealed.

And btw......does anyone recognize the TCS cat that is on the Haiku? And to the person who's cat it is, no snitching!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Jill? Patient?

Egads! She's been replaced by a pod person!

Jill is about as patient as I am, lol!!!
Lets see....in my package....

Handmade cat potholders and oven mitt

Two huge Hershey bars, one with and one without almonds (half the almond one disappeared this afternoon
), a chocolate santa and a candy cane full of Hershey's kisses

For the kitties, two flavors of kitty treats and a cat wand...haven't been home much since yesterday, have not had a chance to try it out.......but I have my suspicions that they'll love it!

Six kitty kickaroos in my favorite colors.....I must find out whats IN these things, I don't smell catnip, but my kits went nuts over them!

This is Sam, our resident mouser at the bakery....he does NOT play with toys....seems to prefer live ones....mice, rats, birds...etc......but in less than five minutes?

I have some more of my kits playing with these and of the last gift, a beautiful fleece throw w/handstitched hem stitching that I am in love with, but I cannot for the life of me get photobucket to upload them this afternoon
, will post them as soon as I can get them .

Thanks to my secret santa, zorana_dragonky, who bless her heart had a bit of difficulty getting these out to me.....but thats all well and good.....this package came to me at a time when I needed a pick me up, and have been craving chocolate like crazy, lol!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am getting truly spoiled by my replacement SS! More packages arrived in the mail today!

I got some more beautiful yarn, a fantastic keychain, and some wonderful arm warmers!

Thank you sooooo much replacement SS!!!!