Hug your furkids...

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I"m so happy for you that I can't even hold it in!

Wow! It's truely the best news I've heard in a long long time!
*sigh of relief* Thank Heavens!
Many joyful hugs!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bet you all thought this thread was gone forever, eh?

I'm sorry for being MIA recently. Six months after I put in a contract on the house and I'm still fighting with probate attorneys. It's taking up way more time than I expected.

But, I'm not here to complain about my house

A few weeks ago I had a chance to go to NY and see my Azrael. After that trip, I had to post some exciting news...

He can finally see! It looks like his optic nerve has finally healed because that little guy can spot a toy at 100 yards.

As of now, the only sign that he ever had a problem is the slight shake he gets when he tries to hold his head up. So help me, I think he sees better now than before all this started!

He's still a squirmy little guy, but he was nice enough to sit still for this picture as a big thank you to everyone for thinking of him.

I can't tell you how much it meant to me that you listened to my ramblings and really cared about him. Now when I finally get that new house he'll get to lay in those big windows and watch the world go by like I always wanted for him. I'm just so excited!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

He can finally see! It looks like his optic nerve has finally healed because that little guy can spot a toy at 100 yards.
OHMY!! OHMY!! OHMY!!

what wonderful news - oh thankyou thankyou thankyou for coming back to update us!!
Az darlin, your such a brave strong boy - we are all so very proud of you

Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Now when I finally get that new house he'll get to lay in those big windows and watch the world go by like I always wanted for him. I'm just so excited!
you deserve it all sweet boy

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the update, I hadn't forgoten him and wondered how he was doing,
It is lovely to see him looking so well

Anne

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You truly have a miracle cat on your hands. Best of luck with Az (& with your house; I'm sure he can't wait to lie down in those windows).

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so pleased he is continuing to do so well, and hope the house eventually gets sorted so you can be together.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, thank you so much for the update. That is such good news -- a wonderful start to my Monday morning!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update on Az. He's looking good!

Good luck on the house too!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!
I just sat here and read the thread from beginning to end. What a way to start the day. You have an amazing kitty there, and I can't wait to see more pics in the future! Tell him he is just a great role model for every kitty at TCS!

suzie_q

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, I just read this entire thread from beginning to end, and I am SOOO happy that you and your little Azreal had a happy ending. Me, Broccoli, and Garomel (Also from the smurfs
) are sending you guys lots of love!

jamiekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat and amazing story!!! I am so glad you are both ok!

PS. I hope everything works out with the house

((((HUGS)))))