Okay I snuck on my meowmy's computer and found them:

Here's Jasper's baby picture:

And here is now, look how handsome:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Penelope, I will ask him....hey George, do you like Penelope, cuz she likes you!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for putting up my pictures Baylee, meowmy sez she will get them back into her signature whenever she can get help cuz she is a picture dummy(she sez, I dint say she wuz a dummy!) and thanks for sayin that I am handsome...blushes...yur friend jasper

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No problem jasper... you ARE very handsome! And give your meowmy headbutts... she's not a dummy!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi again Jasper
i heard that you were getting a new bruffer or sister? is that true? are you excited? I would love a lil bruffer or sister so I could boss them around like Tipsy does to me - I love my big bruffer so much

my meowmy put more presents under the tree today and Tipsy was explaining that there would be presents under there - and he was right!!! I found one under there from our Aunty Susan in the UK - I am so excited!! we wont be spending christmas day with our meowmy & daddy though
our uncle john & aunty nicole will come and visit us on the day though and feed us - I am going to miss my meowmy though on christmas....

your friend Cedar

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No pics of me yet. Meowmy has some taken with her old fashioned camera, but don't have the fancy thing needed to get it into the computer.

I am a brown tabby, with thick classic markings. I have a little bit of white on my chin. Rather, handsome, if meowmy does say so...

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankz I will give meowmy headbutts, purrs and cuddles, cuz I LOVE my meowmy,yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

Hi again Jasper
i heard that you were getting a new bruffer or sister? is that true? are you excited? I would love a lil bruffer or sister so I could boss them around like Tipsy does to me - I love my big bruffer so much

my meowmy put more presents under the tree today and Tipsy was explaining that there would be presents under there - and he was right!!! I found one under there from our Aunty Susan in the UK - I am so excited!! we wont be spending christmas day with our meowmy & daddy though
our uncle john & aunty nicole will come and visit us on the day though and feed us - I am going to miss my meowmy though on christmas....

your friend Cedar
Dere Cedar, thankz for riting to me, yes I am supposed to be getting a new lil sister sometime in January. You can see her picture if you look in the breeders corner under the ragdoll thread, she is the left most kitten in the top picture. I don know if I am gonna lik her or not, once before meowmy and daddy got me a "sister" but she was a MEAN ROTTEN BRAT an I hated her and she HATED me.
But meowmy and daddy tuk her back to her ol house cuz she was mean to me an made me sad and they say if this time doesn't work out then they will stop trying to get me one. We still don't hav any presents undr OUR tree, guess I will hav to remind meowmy to put some under there, lik mabe the puzzlebox for ME
. I am lucky, my meowmy and daddy and their kittens are all spending the day here with me
. I am sorry that yur meowmy is gonna be gone, maybe you will get extra presents and treats cuz of that
, I hope so, yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SURe that you are Jasper T. and I bet you are a very manly looking cat too. Maybe someone that your meowmy knos has a digital camera they could take a picture with and put in on the computer, does your meowmy know anyone who has one who could? I wood like to see yur picture too, yur friend (lil) jasper

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good mornin everyone! Meowmy and daddy had a dinner party yesterday so I stayed away from the puter and out of her way while she was cleanin and cookin. Daddy opened these glass doors and lit a fire inside. I was real curious and ran over to see what daddy was doing but he told me, No Bijou that is hot (whatever hot is), but anyway I didn't go too close after he told me that. It smelled nice though, kinda like the trees in our yard, and it got really nice and warm and cozy so Mika and me cuddled up and had a nap in front of the fire.

Mika isn't so bad anymore - she's OK for a girl cat. We like to chase each other around the house and play. Meowmy took her in her bed on Saturday night and I was mad.
That's my place. I jumped right down off the bed and started to leave, but meowmy called me back. Then she took Mika back to Sissy's room and I snuggled back up to meowmy and licked her neck so she would know that's my place.

Did all you kitties have a good weekend with your meowmies and daddies like me and Mika did?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Good mornin everyone! Meowmy and daddy had a dinner party yesterday so I stayed away from the puter and out of her way while she was cleanin and cookin. Daddy opened these glass doors and lit a fire inside. I was real curious and ran over to see what daddy was doing but he told me, No Bijou that is hot (whatever hot is), but anyway I didn't go too close after he told me that. It smelled nice though, kinda like the trees in our yard, and it got really nice and warm and cozy so Mika and me cuddled up and had a nap in front of the fire.

Mika isn't so bad anymore - she's OK for a girl cat. We like to chase each other around the house and play. Meowmy took her in her bed on Saturday night and I was mad.
That's my place. I jumped right down off the bed and started to leave, but meowmy called me back. Then she took Mika back to Sissy's room and I snuggled back up to meowmy and licked her neck so she would know that's my place.

Did all you kitties have a good weekend with your meowmies and daddies like me and Mika did?
Dere Bijou, I am glad to hear that Mika is being nice to you at last, although I sure don't blame you for getting mad about her sleeping with YOUR meowmy
, but sometimes meowmys do stuff we don't like. I sleep with my meowmy too, when she sleeps in the bed, alot of times she ends up sleepin in her chair tho cuz she has acid re flux which I think is a sore tummy, and I kno why, its cuz she eats spicy stuff when she isn't supposed to!!
My weekend could have been alot bettr, meowmy was in a bad mood because of the "dsl" on the puter....I think that means dumb slow lame
, anywas she called them this mornin and now she is REELY mad
, after she did, I came and asked her to pick me up so I could cuddle with her and make her feel bettr, then I went in the puter room to "help" her pack a dsl box......after that she played with me so now it is time for my "growing boy" nap, thankz for riting to me Bijou, yur friend jasper

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Jasper,

Yur ritin to ME, Penelope. Molly iz too stupid to use the puter. Ok ok -- stop scratchin my tale, Molly! -- she isn stupid...

So yur still a kittin, huh? Gues tha meens Molly's a cradle robber. Ha ha! She's too yeers ole -- too ole fur yoo, I spose.
Jasper - your VERY hansum!
can i be your girlfren, instead of Bijou's?
he has too meny girlfrens, anyway!

luv,
Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's ok with me Cable, if you don break Bijou's heart, cuz he is my friend too, yur (maybe boy) friend jasper

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Cable, if you don't want to be my girlfriend that's OK. I'm not the jealous type - well maybe a little jealous of my meowmy. I just wanna be frends anyway. My meowmy says its ok to have both boy and girl frends.

So maybe we can all be frends together!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that sounds good Bijou, yur right about bein friends, I like to have lots of friends, then we can talk to each other and help each other if somone is havin a problem or is sick or somthin, yur friend jasper

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

It's ok with me Cable, if you don break Bijou's heart, cuz he is my friend too, yur (maybe boy) friend jasper
no problem - Bijou can be my fren whose a boy, but YOUR my BOYfren
!

my meowmy sez you & Bijou hav bin teechin me notty trix! i went outside saturday win meowmy wuz feeding the outside kitties! she wuz very mad
at me & grabd me & brot me back ina house.

luv,
Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

no problem - Bijou can be my fren whose a boy, but YOUR my BOYfren
!

my meowmy sez you & Bijou hav bin teechin me notty trix! i went outside saturday win meowmy wuz feeding the outside kitties! she wuz very mad
at me & grabd me & brot me back ina house.

luv,
Cable
Derest Cable
, youd bettr make sure your meowmy doesn't read my post about the curtain rod then
, cuz then she might not let you talk to me anymore on the puter
, and I almos go cut offa the puter myself
!! Did you reed my other post about the dsl? (dumb slow lame puter) Well if meowmy had trustd them an cancelled her dial-up
she sed we woodnt have any net puter service at all
an that means I couldn't talk to ANYONE of my kitty friends
. But luckily meowmy isn't very trusting bout puter stuff cuz she sez she has been burned?? (the puter was on fire?
) befor so didn't cancel the other service we had, thank goodness........ but now I guess we will be stuck with slooooow ol dial up forever....
, less the "money tree" in the backyard starts growin.....what is a money tree Cable? do you know? luv from yur boyfriend jasper

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

but now I guess we will be stuck with slooooow ol dial up forever....
, less the "money tree" in the backyard starts growin.....what is a money tree Cable? do you know? luv from yur boyfriend jasper
sweetest jasper

my meowmy doesnt ever turn on the puter at home, cuz we have ?dialup? too
so she rites frum work... i have to send her telapathik
thots so she nos what to say! she sez im very good at it!

i think maybe a money tree is lik a catnip tree...you no meowmys dont like catnip or valeriannn or hunysukl (my FAVE!) maybe money is lik that for them?
luv,
yur girlfren
Cable

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all u kitties. I c ever-body had a good weekend. I had a pretty good weekend but Meowmy was gonna take us to Grandmeowmy's but then decided not to when Gandalf ran n hided under the bed. Sometimes I jus don understand that boy. Meowmy says next time her will take me wifout him if he does it...but not at Christmas we all have to go then.

Jasper tell yur Meowmy that my Meowmy says she's sorry that u all couldn't get on the DSL (I'm pretty sure that means Dumb Slow Lame too, Meowmy tried it when her first moved and her couldn't get it to work either.
) Now we have cable internet which would be great if the Best Buy Guy would get out here and fix the hard drive.

I'm not sur what a money tree is either?
All I know about money is that Meowmy says that her has to go to work to make the money to buy the Cat Chow. Well that and I'm not 'posed to play wif it. But it's really fun to bat around them round shinny things when I find them.

Well I talk to you kitties later.

Samwise

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

Well that and I'm not 'posed to play wif it. But it's really fun to bat around them round shinny things when I find them.
my meowmy bot us sum more kissmas
! 2 hunysukl pillows, a hunysukl snake & sum kitty curlz! but the bestest
was theze lil white puffy things that get stiky win you put them in yur mouf... meowmy sez they're for paking, to keep things frum braking, but i like to bat them around like you do money!
Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.