Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for riten me Jasper

Nope I haven't knocked down the tree yet but me n' Gandalf duble teemed it and Meowmy was MAD.
Her yelled at both of us and chased us away from it.

THEN her left to visit Grandmeowmy without taking us.
Me n' Gandalf was both MAD; at Grandmeowmy's we cin play with lots of new toys. And the best part of Grandmeowmy's is we, well ok I Gandalf is scirt of her, get to irritate Grandmeowy's cat Bubbles. Her is MEAN. She won't let us pounce on her or nothing. Meowmy says I have to leave Bubbles alone cause she's an old kitty but she just doesn't understand...Bubbles hogs Grandpa.
It ain't rite, he's loads of fun and will wristle with us on the floor. When Bubbles isn't hogging him, she says he's her person but what does she no? If I pout long enuf an look cute, he'll play with me anyway.

Well got to go...

Samwise the Almighty Bug Catcher.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good mornin' all you kitty friends. How is everyone today?

Did you see the picture of me all growed up with my daddy? Daddy took me outside last night to help him put the new sticker on the license plates on the cars. He said if he doesn't do that a policeman might put him in a bad place. It was cold outside but I didn't mind. I was walking in the snow! It was neat!

They let Mika out of her room last night and I tried to bite her but meowmy yelled at both of us and we stopped quick. Meowmy didn't leave her out very long - she said she didn't want Mika to get upset cause she just had an operation. Hmmmph, what about me? I fixed Mika though, I got to cuddle real close to meowmy last night and she had to sleep with sissy in the other room.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WATCHA JASPER MATE..... its Dirt here! Hows it going - yous real brave kitty with a bad bunny, wish I'd got one but then I bet my big sis Tulip would grab it cos she loves stuff like that

wow Samwise why are a mighty bug hunter -wot is it that you got? was it BIG spiders or other stuff we dont have in England like things with sharp pointy teeth. gosh your brave too - all i get it spiders.
we dont have atree yet but meowmy says we can have one at the weekend when she has mor time. i got lots of time - i could do it for her but she says thats not such a good idea. why? we dont have tinselly stuff just a tree and some green stuff around the pictures.
Bijou - you look like a real growd up kitty now
very smart!
glad wese all got back together again after that puter crash
talk soon
your mate dirt

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Hi ther kitty frens, I am sure glad that the cat site is fixed, I wuz almost dead of boredom....well not relly but I WUZ bored.
me too, jasper. i mist all my cat frens!

Has anyone knocked over the Christmas tree yet?
Has anyone peeked at ther presents?
we don't got a tree, & meowmy sez we arent gettin one.
too much trubbl!

my best favorite one is my "bad bunny"....it is a reel bunny skin that meowmy gots me to kill, and I luv it
my meowmy wants to no where your meowmy got this? she thinks one of us mite like it!

Originally Posted by ash_bct

I think I havta get my tummy shaved to. Meowmy sed somethin about that.
my meowmy sez im gonna get mine shaved after kissmas... Pixel & Mouse had theres done a long time ago...

Originally Posted by Yosemite

Did you see the picture of me all growed up with my daddy?
Bijou, you are so hansum! now your meowmy needs to put Mika's picture on, too... so we can see her!
my meowmy has gotten us some more giftys... i got a honeysuckle mouse, & Pixel & Mouse got a valerian pillow. she got us feliway too, she sez maybe now Mouse will stop marking
we all got a mote control mouse, but it doesnt run for long before it gives up.
meowmy sez she bot us sum more giftys, but she gives 'em to us as soon as they come, insted of waiting for kissmass
i like not havn to wait!
Pixel & Mouse are being niser to me... i wonder if its the feliway?
yur kitty fren
Cable

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Bay, hi, thankz for ritin. Sorry I am just now gettin to rite bak, but meowmys friend Cindy's MIL is reel sick in the hospital so meowmy has been busy praying for her so I havnt gotten a chance to rite my kitty friends. I am glad your meowmy is feelin bettr, sorry you can't see out, but you don't want yur meowmy to get in troble so bettr not be peekin out the windo....you will have fun if yur meowmy puts the tree on the floor!! I wuz gonna too, but then meowmy got a little tree and put it wher I cant reach. I will rite again soon, yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

Hi evryone!
I missed all you kitys! I think i sed befor this place broke that I didnt havta go to the bad place until rite befor Christmas! YUCK!!! Oh NO !! I think I havta get my tummy shaved to. Meowmy sed somethin about that. And I have to get a chip. I asked Baker an Cola what kinda chips they have and Baker thought they were pringles, the BBQ ones. I like those!
We nocked the tree over 4 times! oH Boy that was fun! Meowmy got very very mad though and tied it to the wall. Baker tried again but those strings don't go away.
Im happy we can talk again!
Tango
Dere Tango, I missed you too, and am glad you are feelin bettr, but sorry you still gots to go to the bad place
. That is a reel louzy present
! An gotta get yur tummy shaved too, ugh! But yur fur will grow bak, don worry,K? Wow, you knocked the tree down FOUR times
, I am imprezzed
. Meowmy said that is why we got a littl tree
. I will rite again tomorro, yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Bijou, I lik yur new pictures with your daddy. I am sorry you don get a tree this year but if you get presents that will still be good. Are you and Mika gettin along now? THAT would be a good present, an if not, I bet you are big enough to knock the tree down by yourself next year, if Mika doesn't want to help! yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Samwise, I bet that you can knock it down if you keep tryin! As far as your grandpa goes, if ya wanna go, I guess you bettr be nice to bubbles....if she is old like you say she proly cant help being mean and grouchy so maybe you should try being nice to her, or maybe just leave her alone....I used to be mean to Mr. Butch sometimes but now he is at the rainbow bridge and I am sorry I waz mean.....TRY to be gud, it is almost Christmas time an santa might be watchin you be bad an then ya will get a SWITCH instead of a toy so be careful, yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi again Bijou, ahem, I see you are NOT getting along with Mika.....be careful bout the bitin till after santa comes or you might be sorry! I know she deserves it, but santa might not think so....I am glad you get to sleep with your meowmy, I get to sleep with MINE too....yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Dirt, hi, good to hear from you again...yeah the bad bunny is reel fun....so is accidently bitin meowmy when she tries to help the bunny get away...an I know what you mean bout helpin with the tree, I wanted to help reely bad, but meowmy wouldn't let me....I pouted but she still woodn't, I think she wants all the cat toys on the tree for herself......gotta go now but talk more later, yur friend jasper

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi again Bijou, ahem, I see you are NOT getting along with Mika.....be careful bout the bitin till after santa comes or you might be sorry! I know she deserves it, but santa might not think so....I am glad you get to sleep with your meowmy, I get to sleep with MINE too....yur friend jasper
Yesterday I let Mika sleep on me and meowmy was all excited. Sissy was home from work yesterday with a bad headache (that's what she said) and she let me and Mika be together all day. She said Mika is an instigator whatever that is. I got lots of lovin and treats so I must have been a good boy.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Yesterday I let Mika sleep on me and meowmy was all excited. I got lots of lovin and treats so I must have been a good boy.
idnt it funny how meowmys get sited bout wierd stuf?
my meowmy got all sited win she saw me sleeping wif my head on Pixel's butt!
she sez she wud uv gotten a picture, but we were also both sleeping on her!

luv,
Cable

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

idnt it funny how meowmys get sited bout wierd stuf?
my meowmy got all sited win she saw me sleeping wif my head on Pixel's butt!
she sez she wud uv gotten a picture, but we were also both sleeping on her!

luv,
Cable
picture? Is that what sissy was doing when we wuz sleepin? She wuz showin meowmy something in a little black boxie thing when meowmy came home from work.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

picture? Is that what sissy was doing when we wuz sleepin? She wuz showin meowmy something in a little black boxie thing when meowmy came home from work.
yup, thats it. if yur awake, yule see a flashy thing, too.

did jasper tell you where he got his bunny? my meowmy sez she wud like to get us one (or maybe more) for kissmas!

luv,
Cable

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Jasper:

Maybe yur rite about Bubbles, but her starts it most of the time. I'll just be minding my own business then her will come by and swat at me or if her's in a really bad mood her will hiss.
But other times, her will play wif me? Her sure is confusid.
Most times her stays in the basement anyway, wher we cin all watch the fishies in the tank swim. Meowmy keeps trying to get a picture but Bubbles or Gandalf or me runs off. Most times, me and Gandalf stays upstairs cause that's wher the toys are.

Meowmy's finally put some presents under the tree and non of thems for Me n Gandalf, how rude. Her's still hiding them.
But she did put some neat toys under the tree on the presents, they's bows and once you pull them off they're great fun.
Meowmy just laufs and shakes her head at us.

Bijou you sor are a handsome kitty and you're right Meowmy's do get excited about silly stuf. My meowmy gets excited when me and Gandalf cleans each other. Which is a great lead up to, pouncing by the way.

Oh an Meowmy says the hard drive (whatever that is) crashed last night
. All I know if that it made this horrible noise. I didn't lik it.
But her says some man is gonna come to replace it. Sounds like a new victim, er friend to me.

Well gotta go,

Samwise the Almight Bug Catcher.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Cable, my meowmy sez to tell yur meowmy she got it at a weird place called "The Bead Man" but that you can probably find some at a Tandy's leathercraft store or maybe a craft store, otherwise look online....hope this helps, yur friend jasper

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What is this bunny thing yu r talkin bout? It's bad nuff that meowmy let Mika in our house I don want no bunny there too!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yesterday I let Mika sleep on me and meowmy was all excited. Sissy was home from work yesterday with a bad headache (that's what she said) and she let me and Mika be together all day. She said Mika is an instigator whatever that is. I got lots of lovin and treats so I must have been a good boy.
ALRIGHT!! Way to go Bijou!!
Hope that santa was watchin when you were nice to her, and instigator means trouble starter and I know she is and apparently so does your meowmy!! Glad to see that your meowmy sees and rewards you properly for your good behavior...are you listening "santa"??
talk to you later, yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

Dear Jasper:

Maybe yur rite about Bubbles, but her starts it most of the time. I'll just be minding my own business then her will come by and swat at me or if her's in a really bad mood her will hiss.
But other times, her will play wif me? Her sure is confusid.
Most times her stays in the basement anyway, wher we cin all watch the fishies in the tank swim. Meowmy keeps trying to get a picture but Bubbles or Gandalf or me runs off. Most times, me and Gandalf stays upstairs cause that's wher the toys are.

Meowmy's finally put some presents under the tree and non of thems for Me n Gandalf, how rude. Her's still hiding them.
But she did put some neat toys under the tree on the presents, they's bows and once you pull them off they're great fun.
Meowmy just laufs and shakes her head at us.

Bijou you sor are a handsome kitty and you're right Meowmy's do get excited about silly stuf. My meowmy gets excited when me and Gandalf cleans each other. Which is a great lead up to, pouncing by the way.

Oh an Meowmy says the hard drive (whatever that is) crashed last night
. All I know if that it made this horrible noise. I didn't lik it.
But her says some man is gonna come to replace it. Sounds like a new victim, er friend to me.

Well gotta go,

Samwise the Almight Bug Catcher.
Dere Samwise the Almighty Bug Catcher, maybe Bubbles is afraid that you are there to steal "her" grandpa so she's jealous and scared when you come. Sometimes old kittys get like that, she proly isn't used to sharing him and her toys with other kittys. Yur luky that you gets to watch fishys in a tank, my meowmy and daddy wuz thinkin bout that but sez they don have anywhere to put a "tank". I make my meowmy work hard to get a good picture of me too
, I run off or look the other way when she tries
. We don have ANY presents under our tree, I can't reach it but I can see it on top of the tv holder...so I don have any bows to play with...but i peeked an saw one of MY presents in meowmys closet but she caught me an wouldn't let me play wif it
. My meowmy is impressed that you can get your puter to work with a crashed hard drive
, she sez when her old puter's crashed it wouldn't do nuthin
, if it wouldnt then why wuz she tryin to play with it? Oh well, hope that ya have fun pouncin on the puter man, but don hurt him till after he fixes the puter
so we can still talk, an be careful not to let santa see you, k? yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What is this bunny thing yu r talkin bout? It's bad nuff that meowmy let Mika in our house I don want no bunny there too!
Dere Bijou, my meowmy went to a weird store (The Bead Man) and bought me two rabbit skins to play with. I already tore up the white one so when I wasn't lookin meowmy took it and threw it away, but then a few days later she gave me this other one, she sez to tell your meowmy to keep an eye on you for a couple of days if you get one to make sure you aren't eatin the bunny skin...anyway, I play wif it alot, I like to carry it around with me like a blankie
but I tol meowmy that I am carrying it like a lion I saw on discovery channel!! Cuz I am a fierce Jasper
. Sometimes I take it into bed too when I go to bed with meowmy..meowmy sez you can get them online if you don't have a Tandy's leather store or craft stores that have some. I LUV mine!!
Hope if you gets one Mika don try to steal it, yur friend jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.