Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Yeah Bijou, I wasn't scared either, but then I wuz wet.... :-( yur friend jasper
Oh, Jasper you are so funny - you make me laugh. Hee, hee.
I wish we lived close so our meowmy's could let us play together!

Daddy said if it was nice outside this weekend he would take pictures of me playing in the snow! I saw the squirrel tracks in the snow and I'm gonna try to catch that squirrel when I get out. He runned right up on our deck by the window just to tease me.
He better not be out there when I get out with daddy.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee hee hee! Silly kitties who fall in the toilet! I have never fallen inthe toilet because I always wait for meowmy to shut the lid first. Mewomy had a kitty years ago who fell in the toilet before meowmy had a chance to flush it!
That kitty had to have a bath, and she had already fallen in a bucket of dirty water - twice!

Okay, I admit, I did slip in the tub when it had a little bit of water in it.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I don't get too close to that big tub with water. I stand up with my feet on the edge and lick meowmy's wet arm. It's fun! Meowmy puts the top down on the big white litterbox cuz she's afraid Mika will fall in and she's so little. I'm not scared cuz I'm BIG.
thats the one i fell in! at least it wuz warm, not cold like hansum Jasper!

I fell into the big white litterbox with water in it
but i lik to watch stuf go down the whurly litterbox! VERRRRY interesting!

hansum Jasper, i thot about whut you sed about my toes... i fink meowmy means if i skwirm to much she mite aksidentlee cut my toes instead of my claws
- & so i bettr be VERRY gud win she cuts them.
thanks for helpin me member meowmy luvs me! (but she sez im going to the V-E-T saturday?)
akshully, she sez me & Mouse are both going... i hav to get more shots
& Mouse has bin pooping on the floor!
shes too big to do that!
meowmy tried feliway, but now she thinks Mouse mite be sicky so Mouse has to go to the V-E-T. i fink this is the plase where the nice man looks at me
: & the mean man stix me wif sharp hurty things!
but meowmy sez i hav to go so i will be healthy\t
at least Mouse has to go, too!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Cable, I'm sorry Mouse isn't feelin so good!
Give her a kitty kiss for me.
My meowmy says we kitties just HAVE to have those pinchy needle things so we don't get sick. I don't like them neither, but I guess it's better than bein sick. Our V-E-T is a lady and meowmy says she is special. She really loves me and Mika and makes us feel special and she is very gentle (my meowmy says but then she's not the one getting pinched).

I know you are a brave kitty and will be good for your meowmy so she can take the best care of you and your sisters.

Hugs from me to all you and don't worry, even if it hurts, it won't hurt for a long time, just a little bit.

Yur frend, Bijou.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All you kitties is funny fallin' into the white litter box and the tub. Me n' Gandalf love to watch Meowmy in the tub. Her will fill it up with water and put these green crystal things in it that makes it smell like mint. It smells so gud.
But it sure don't taste gud.
I've been pretty lucky cause I haven't fallen in but Meowmy says when Gandalf was a kitten he falled into the white litter box and her had to chase him around the apartment to dry him off. But I think he's kinda strange cause he likes getting his tail and paws wet.

I sorry you guys hav to go to the bad place. I still run and hide when I hear Meowmy say the word V-E-T. But her sawed a flea on Gandalf yesterday so her is going to stop by and pick up some flea treatment for us. Thankfully we don't have to go with her cause they already have us weighed and everything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh, Jasper you are so funny - you make me laugh. Hee, hee.
I wish we lived close so our meowmy's could let us play together!

Daddy said if it was nice outside this weekend he would take pictures of me playing in the snow! I saw the squirrel tracks in the snow and I'm gonna try to catch that squirrel when I get out. He runned right up on our deck by the window just to tease me.
He better not be out there when I get out with daddy.
I wish we did too Bijou, but I don't know where you live, probably too far away, but I bet our meowmys would have fun and I know WE would too, I wood help you chase that bad squrril and I would even share my bad bunnie with you
. I sure hope your daddy can get some pitchers of you in the sno.....cuz my meowmy is hopin it DON't snow here. THanks for riting to me, yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knowed somebody was gonna laugh at me for fallin in the toilet. You can be glad that you only got in the tub Jasper T. but I tell you what, I won't be fallin in the toilet again!!, yur friend (lil) jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

thats the one i fell in! at least it wuz warm, not cold like hansum Jasper!

but i lik to watch stuf go down the whurly litterbox! VERRRRY interesting!

hansum Jasper, i thot about whut you sed about my toes... i fink meowmy means if i skwirm to much she mite aksidentlee cut my toes instead of my claws
- & so i bettr be VERRY gud win she cuts them.
thanks for helpin me member meowmy luvs me! (but she sez im going to the V-E-T saturday?)
akshully, she sez me & Mouse are both going... i hav to get more shots
& Mouse has bin pooping on the floor!
shes too big to do that!
meowmy tried feliway, but now she thinks Mouse mite be sicky so Mouse has to go to the V-E-T. i fink this is the plase where the nice man looks at me
: & the mean man stix me wif sharp hurty things!
but meowmy sez i hav to go so i will be healthy\t
at least Mouse has to go, too!
Dere Cable, I like to watch too, I just wanted to get a closer look, but then I slipped
, and well, you know the rest. Yes, it is important to hold still while meowmys are cutting claws so they don't cut too much and hurt us. I am sorry that you have to get shots
, they hurt but they help you to stay well, I hope that Mouse is not sick
, but she shouldn't be pooping on the florrs cuz meowmys sure don like that
!! I hope the mean man doesn't hurt you too much, if he does then bite him
!! yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are lucky you don have to go Samwise. I think we ALL hate goin there cuz even if you don get a shot they do other bad things that I don like, like poke in yur ears and pull yur mouf open but yur not sposed to bite em! And the little weird cold stick thing....well YOU know what I mean.....YUK!! :-( yur friend jasper

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You are lucky you don have to go Samwise. I think we ALL hate goin there cuz even if you don get a shot they do other bad things that I don like, like poke in yur ears and pull yur mouf open but yur not sposed to bite em! And the little weird cold stick thing....well YOU know what I mean.....YUK!! :-( yur friend jasper
I've been to the vet 5 times in the last munth! Sometimes they torchur you there. They stick needles in yur chest and hold you down wif straps so an ex-ray
can take picturs of you. They may even shave off some of yur fur (mine still hasn growed back)! I don't understan why meowmy takes me there.
One day she lef me there ALL day and I was afrade she wasn comin back. It was awful

Penelope

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

I've been to the vet 5 times in the last munth! Sometimes they torchur you there. They stick needles in yur chest and hold you down wif straps so an ex-ray
can take picturs of you. They may even shave off some of yur fur (mine still hasn growed back)! I don't understan why meowmy takes me there.
One day she lef me there ALL day and I was afrade she wasn comin back. It was awful

Penelope
OH NO!!
, poor Penelope, I'm sorry, I dint know that
. I am sorry you had to go to the bad place where they torchur you
. Why are they stickin needles in yur chest?? Can't they tell the difference between a kitty an a pin cushion
?? I kno that sometimes the trick the meowmys...they act all nice while meowmy can see, and then when they take you in the other room they do meen MEEN things to you
, an hurt you
. I am soo sorry, why do you have to go so much, are you sick
?? Did you tell yur meowmy what they did and to please not tak you bak there? I am sending get well thoughts and purrs to mak you feel bettr Penelope, yur friend (i hope) jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Mabby, thankz for ritin. I really like yur picture in the santa hat. My meowmy tried to get my picture taken with santa but I wuz to scared to come outta my carrier so she didn't get the picture, and I won't hold stil for her to put a santa hat on me!! I hope that you rite again soon. yur friend jasper

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Penelope
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!
ok, im tellin meowmy i AM NOT GOING ANYMORE!!!!!
i dont want to be torchurd!

Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!
ok, im tellin meowmy i AM NOT GOING ANYMORE!!!!!
i dont want to be torchurd!

Cable
Dere lil Cable, pleeze don cry
, they won't stick needles in YUR chest when you go an they won't torchur you. I don know what is rong with Penelope, but when you get spad meowmy sez that don have nothin to do with yur chest. They might shave yur tummy and you might have a sore tummy for a few days but you only gotta have it don once. Sending purrs to cheer you up Cable, hope yur meowmy holds you some too, yur friend jasper

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Dere lil Cable, pleeze don cry
, they won't stick needles in YUR chest when you go an they won't torchur you. I don know what is rong with Penelope, but when you get spad meowmy sez that don have nothin to do with yur chest. They might shave yur tummy and you might have a sore tummy for a few days but you only gotta have it don once. Sending purrs to cheer you up Cable, hope yur meowmy holds you some too, yur friend jasper
ok, hansum Jasper, i'll beleeve you! i'm not gettn spade yet, just shots, but i wuz reely skard!!!!! i thot maybe thay wud torchur me like thay did Penelope! thank you for helping me!
my meowmy sez i wont be ritin as much in the next few weeks cuz its kissmas vacashun & she won't be at skool to rite my telepathik thots! i'll rite agin win she's by a puter. thanks again, hansum Jasper!
to all my puter frens,
Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Cable, I will miss you. Hope that you have a great time over the holidays and look forward to hearing bout it when you get back Cable, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your meowmy, yur friend jasper

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all my kitty friends. Gosh Penelope that don't sound fun at all. Them Vets is mean people but Meowmy tells me that I have to see them anyway cause it's gud for me. Why is it when somethins gud for you it always feels bad?
And I really don't like it when I have to stay overnight there. I've only had to do that once but it wasn't no fun. I had just founded Meowmy after living on the streets and then she left me there with all them mean people
. I was just sure she abandoned me but then her showed up the next night and picked me and gave me lots o lovins. Well there not all mean there's a lady there that gives me treats whenever I go so I lik her.

Bubbles Grandmeowmy and Granddaddy's cat has to go a lot to the vet cause her's got Kidney Disease. Meowmy says we won't be going over there very often now cause Bubble's has really started going down hill and Meowmy doesn't want her to get stressed out. We still gets to go on Christmas but during the night we have to be locked up in the guest room with Meowmy so I guess that will be okay. I herd her tell Aunt DD that Grandmeowmy and Granddaddy say that after the first of the year if she hasn't improvd any there gonna have Bubbles put to sleep. Meowmy says Bubbles has gud days and bad days but anymore she's havin a lot more bad days. Meowmy says I won't be able to see Bubbles anymore after her's put to sleep.
Her's mean sometimes but her's still my frend.

Now onto something less despressin', the Best Buy guy came yesterday and fixed the puter at home so I cin finally read the board and see the pictures. He was really nice and petted me some. Him has kittens at home so he smelled reel gud. Gandalf runned and hided under the bed when the guy showed up so he didn' get to get no petting. He's kind of a scaredy cat. But since we was so gud when the guy was here Meowmy gived us a little bit of cooked hamburger.

Have a happy holiday all you kitties that is going to be gone.

Samwise.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Samwise, sorry to hear about Bubbles. I remember when Minx Cat died. He was meowmy's baby boy until then. He was nice to me but old and getting too sick.

It's a good thing those needles only hurt a little while or they'd never get us kitties to the Vet's! But why do they hafta get so personal by sticking things up our butts?

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's a good thing those needles only hurt a little while or they'd never get us kitties to the Vet's! But why do they hafta get so personal by sticking things up our butts?
I don' no but that just ain't right.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

I don' no but that just ain't right.
I think its cuz they no we would BITE them
, after all WE don wanna be here and we don want some stranger pokin and proddin us, specially if we don feel good already
, rite kitties?
WE don deserve to be treated like that so the bad place people are scared of putting stick thingys in our razor toofed mouths....
yur friend jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.