Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hi jasper thank u for inviting me here this is kallie BTW

my meowmy took the puter thing away cuz i kept sleeping on the button thingies that have letters and messing her up so i wasnt able to come earlier

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
hi guys and gals its Ailey here! wow has it been crazy at our house today
salem was being mean to Isis and got put in the bathroom and he started crying (don't tell him i said that) it made isis sad and she sat outside the door talking to him. i don't know why he was so mean to her. meowmy had to clean out her car cause she said the people are gonna gome get it cause its too spensive
for her to keep. meowmy says that if this lady buys our house that we are moving to minsnowta i don't know where that is but i herd it was cold! its a good thing i got a thick coat or id freeze.
meowmys been packing since i adopted her. wow these hoomans got lots o stuff!! i gotta go meowmy need the puter to do her skool werk. love you all
headbutts and snoogles
Ailey

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey ailey! we hope all is well today an that salem and isis gettin long fine.
we never saw snow! we lif in GA where is warm most alla time.
sheanandoah an humble
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

hi guys and gals its Ailey here! wow has it been crazy at our house today
salem was being mean to Isis and got put in the bathroom and he started crying (don't tell him i said that) it made isis sad and she sat outside the door talking to him. i don't know why he was so mean to her. meowmy had to clean out her car cause she said the people are gonna gome get it cause its too spensive
for her to keep. meowmy says that if this lady buys our house that we are moving to minsnowta i don't know where that is but i herd it was cold! its a good thing i got a thick coat or id freeze.
meowmys been packing since i adopted her. wow these hoomans got lots o stuff!! i gotta go meowmy need the puter to do her skool werk. love you all
headbutts and snoogles
Ailey

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jasper an Tia -- we're glad yur back writing to us more. It sounds like you've still been having yur adventures like always. Tell meowmy Carole that our meowmy sez thank you for helping meowmy Bobbie.

Our meowmy got taken away by her daughter on Thanksgiving and she didn't even bring home any turkey to us. We so happy to see her we not care tho. We hate it wen she gone overnite. Her daughter got a new apartment and she likes a lot of peepil to come an visit her now. Meowmy watched a lot of Wonder Woman episodes with her, an then she watched a bunch of Lost episodes with meowmy. It was fun for both of em.

Bijou thanks for writing bout yur paws. We like knowing your not too bad and it get all better quick.

See you at Smudge's for hot chocolate Sweethearts.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

An also I haven't herd anything from my sweeeet love Cable in a while and I am worried, are you ok Cable sweetness? I missin you lots, will you join us at Smudgies? I will buy you lunch or din din and what ever refreshin beverage you wood like! well we gots to go take a nap now, yur friends jasper and tia
dere hansum Jasper
you forgot i cant rite unles meowmy is at skool cuz her home puter to slo to go onna net!
but we bak now aftr spendn a wunnerfull week wif meowmy!
we had lotsa fun & gud fud but we glad to be bak to skool so we can talk to our frens! - love,
Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Jasper an Tia -- we're glad yur back writing to us more. It sounds like you've still been having yur adventures like always. Tell meowmy Carole that our meowmy sez thank you for helping meowmy Bobbie.

Our meowmy got taken away by her daughter on Thanksgiving and she didn't even bring home any turkey to us. We so happy to see her we not care tho. We hate it wen she gone overnite. Her daughter got a new apartment and she likes a lot of peepil to come an visit her now. Meowmy watched a lot of Wonder Woman episodes with her, an then she watched a bunch of Lost episodes with meowmy. It was fun for both of em.

Bijou thanks for writing bout yur paws. We like knowing your not too bad and it get all better quick.

Well the stopid puter ate r reply so we going to try again! Firs thanks for ritin. We sorry you was alone on Thanksgivin, but glad that meowmy Katie got to spend it with her daughter. It good for meomwys to spend time wif there kittens
, they gets reel sad when they doesn't get to see them. An we glad to here that meomwy Katie had fun, sides now you kits got her bak all to yourselves to pla wif, rite? It's snowin here so meomy hopin we not get snowed in like the other year
. Least daddy has a big tall truck so he shold be able to get home, we gonna go lay by the heeter now, luv jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

dere hansum Jasper
you forgot i cant rite unles meowmy is at skool cuz her home puter to slo to go onna net!
but we bak now aftr spendn a wunnerfull week wif meowmy!
we had lotsa fun & gud fud but we glad to be bak to skool so we can talk to our frens! - love,
Cable
Dere Cable, you rite, I DID forget.........sorry. I SO glad to here from you my sweet one
, can I invite you to Smudgies for a hot coco or somthing to eat? We lucky it a cyber cafe cuz it snowin here now and meomwy fraid she gonna get snowed in again
, but we GLAD cuz then she HAVE to stay home wif us! Luv from jasper and tia too

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Dere Cable, you rite, I DID forget.........sorry. I SO glad to here from you my sweet one
, can I invite you to Smudgies for a hot coco or somthing to eat? We lucky it a cyber cafe cuz it snowin here now and meomwy fraid she gonna get snowed in again
, but we GLAD cuz then she HAVE to stay home wif us! Luv from jasper and tia too
Wow, Jasper and Tia - you getting snow too! That's so exciting! Ours mostly melted today but meowmy says we are getting more on Thursday and Friday.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey sweet gurls! we need hugs, ok?
les plan to meet agin tomorrow durin the day. We luv you, shenandoah an humble

how are alla our offer frends?

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

dere
Jasper i wud luv sum hot coco - its colder here than yestrday but stil not neer as cold as wear you are! meowmys puter here ar skool sez 51 degrees.
hay - Pixel's got a speshul fren now - Reilly! - Cable

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Jasper an Tia, you'll have to tell us how much snows you guys got. We was supposed to, but all we gots was WIND! And cold. I didn even THINK about looking around the backyard this mornin. Brrrr.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
will you sen a lil of dat cold here? we tyred of the heat.
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Dere Jasper an Tia, you'll have to tell us how much snows you guys got. We was supposed to, but all we gots was WIND! And cold. I didn even THINK about looking around the backyard this mornin. Brrrr.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Dere Elsa, we gots between 3 and 4 inches yesterday but some of it melted off. We mite get more today if it rains tonite cus it supposed to be down to 27. Meowmy glad that it started meltin off, we lives in a rural area and the snow plow don't come down OUR street! Daddy be able to get out cuz he gots a big truk but meowmy gots a grand pre and it low so it get stuck in the sno easy
. It was purty while it was snoin and me and tia gots reel cited and was racin round the house playin "racer cats"
, but meomwy was glad when it stopped. Does you have any snow at all at yur house? yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

will you sen a lil of dat cold here? we tyred of the heat.
Dere S + H, we wood if we could! But it was in the 80's about 10 dayz ago here, remember? This was a weird weather year meowmys sez. How you doing today kittys? Guess meomwy Bobbie had to go bak to skool today, shucks! Hope you boys playin nice till she gets home, luv from jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we ben very good, an ges wut? shenandpah let meowmy sleep 6 hours! an he dint wake her up an we slept by her side real good.
we mist her tho. she gots home and we wayting pashuntly for her to play cat dancer! we luv you, tia an jasper, an meowmy bobbie sez meowmy carol is a good good fren.

Dere S + H, we wood if we could! But it was in the 80's about 10 dayz ago here, remember? This was a weird weather year meowmys sez. How you doing today kittys? Guess meomwy Bobbie had to go bak to skool today, shucks! Hope you boys playin nice till she gets home, luv from jasper and tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

cable an java an pixel, wen does yur meowmy get out of skool for chrismas?
well the kids las day is desembr 16, but meowmys gonna hav surjree onna 14 so she gets out aftr the 13...shes gonna hav 'mak me skiny' surjree! the onlee thing is she has to stay at granmeowmys wile shes getn betr & onlee visut us
- Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
U tell yur meowmy we be prayin for her, ok?
Our meowmy bobbie's birfday is December 5.

She sad, too. her sister's birfday is also dat day. it gonna be a monday so she hasta go to skool.

RATS!
Originally Posted by laureen227

well the kids las day is desembr 16, but meowmys gonna hav surjree onna 14 so she gets out aftr the 13...shes gonna hav 'mak me skiny' surjree! the onlee thing is she has to stay at granmeowmys wile shes getn betr & onlee visut us
- Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.