Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Thats smart!
GES WUT? MEOWMY bout a book for us! She got it at that Wally place!
Is callt
THE CAT'S NITE BEFOUR CHRISMAS

an is funneee!!

she red it to us. all we sed was meow but we likted it!
Thats so cool... can you mommy tell my mommy how much it was... thats a cool soundin book

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it wuz 10 bux! an she sez it wuz in front of the store, as u go in, wif ovver crismas stuff.

It tells bout St KITT! And mice drive the slay!

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Thats so cool... can you mommy tell my mommy how much it was... thats a cool soundin book

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

it wuz 10 bux! an she sez it wuz in front of the store, as u go in, wif ovver crismas stuff.

It tells bout St KITT! And mice drive the slay!
Oh dat sounds so nice!! Now my momma says her and daddy are going to have to go to Walmart!!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh dat sounds so nice!! Now my momma says her and daddy are going to have to go to Walmart!!!
Awwwww, my meowmy and daddy went to Wallys today but meomwy sez she din't see that book or she wood have gotted it for us. We was good mos of the day even tho meomwy and daddy was gone LONGER than they said and they din't get done so now they gots to go again tomorrow
. Then tonite I did my usual take meomwys chair and hog it so she can't sit in it by daddy to watch tv, but then when daddy was goin to bed I was givin meowy soft eyes and meowin for her to pet me but when she did I grabbed her hand and arm wif all my claws out and BITED her REEEL hard on the rist! I would have bited the BLOOD except for she had on a jacket so only one toof punctured her arm. I was being meen fierce jasper but I gotten into troble, meowmy pushed me otta her chair an now she pretendin I not here, she won't pet me or look at me and when I come over to say sorry she gets up and walks off
. I wanted to be BOSS of meomwy but it din't work and now I in BIG trouble
. I guess it wasn't a good idea to bite her like that, she din't do anything, I was just tryin to be BOSS, I was tryin to be MEEN and tuff, I was bein meen to tia too, and I gots a SWAT for that but meomwy dint swat me when I bited HER
. Sumtimes I dont understand but I understand that efurrybody mad at me for bitin..........sigh, I just gets ornery sometimes, I dont get to go outside to fite with other boy cats and climb trees or hunt so I get ornery and bored meomwy thinks, but still not a reason to go BITIN and hurtin others for no reason she says....tia mad at me too and won't play wif me either......
thats rite, i wont cuz jasper being meeeeen for nothin, he bited me for nothin and then he bited meowmy and the he tried to bite me again but he got swatted, that's what you gets jasper, you betr knok it off before you gets switches for christmas! luv from tia

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
dear jasper and tia,

jasper you gots to be real careful and easy wif your meowmy an sisfer. you should never bit ur meowmy!!!!!! mewomy is the BOSS and her can put you in the bafroom for a time out (we calls it kitty jail) ur meowmy loves you and would never bit u so u shoodnt bit her. i bited meowmy once like that and when it came time to get treats Isis and Ailey goted treats but not me. u better be carful or u wont get treats either. Sweet Tia we hopes u didn't get hurt to bad. an we hopes that your meowms arm feels better soon

Salem (and efurbody else)

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper

I thought you was all done wif that bitin stuff! But I can't get mad at yu cos I sortof bitin my meowmy too! I mad
at her cos she stay out TWO nites at her dotter's house. Once at Thanksgiving then again cos her dotter got sick and needed her mommy to take care of her! It makes me mad
when meowmy stay out an I puts my arms around her an bited her arm! I didn't make any marks on her, but she knows not to do that again!

Sweethearts we sorry we not ritin more to yu!! We still loves you!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, oh! you gurls cood be in a cneter fold! now don be gettin any idees, ok? u allla sbe our speshul sweetharts!

humble and shenandoah
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Jasper

I thought you was all done wif that bitin stuff! But I can't get mad at yu cos I sortof bitin my meowmy too! I mad
at her cos she stay out TWO nites at her dotter's house. Once at Thanksgiving then again cos her dotter got sick and needed her mommy to take care of her! It makes me mad
when meowmy stay out an I puts my arms around her an bited her arm! I didn't make any marks on her, but she knows not to do that again!

Sweethearts we sorry we not ritin more to yu!! We still loves you!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh Jasper... I know you are just misdundertood! But you still can't go bitin on the momma. I only play bites with my mommy, you gots to do that. You only posed to bites real ouwwie when you protekkten the momma. Maybe your momma has to give you that stuff to make you mellow that my mommy memebers someone else talkin bout somewhere here on TCS. I don't memeber what it is, but you seems to be getting gressive in your manly age!!!
manly! I know you a big tuff dude, but Tia just a lil girl too and her's sesytive! All us as TCS still likes you lots but you gots to be a nice brudder and furkid to your momma!

Kitters

P.S. Hi evFURbody else!!! Nice seeing you all!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper! You being mean to my Tia again?
Wait'll her big bro Bijou finds out! He'll whup your fuzzy butt in no time! And I'll help!
And then you bite your meowmy?!? For that I'll send Topaz over and let her whomp you! (Then you can keep her. Pleeeeeeeeeeeez?)

Tia, what say I send Topaz to your house and you come live with me?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH, OH, Bro Jasper - you gotta stop biting my little sister and your meowmy. Your meowmy loves you very much but you better shape up or I'm coming to California and whoop your butt.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper....we luv you so much but wwe wish you wood qwit bitin. it makes us sad.
we NO you a good boy, but dis gotta stop. all we no to do is to all fold our paws an pray reel hard.

Originally Posted by carolcat

Awwwww, my meowmy and daddy went to Wallys today but meomwy sez she din't see that book or she wood have gotted it for us. We was good mos of the day even tho meomwy and daddy was gone LONGER than they said and they din't get done so now they gots to go again tomorrow
. Then tonite I did my usual take meomwys chair and hog it so she can't sit in it by daddy to watch tv, but then when daddy was goin to bed I was givin meowy soft eyes and meowin for her to pet me but when she did I grabbed her hand and arm wif all my claws out and BITED her REEEL hard on the rist! I would have bited the BLOOD except for she had on a jacket so only one toof punctured her arm. I was being meen fierce jasper but I gotten into troble, meowmy pushed me otta her chair an now she pretendin I not here, she won't pet me or look at me and when I come over to say sorry she gets up and walks off
. I wanted to be BOSS of meomwy but it din't work and now I in BIG trouble
. I guess it wasn't a good idea to bite her like that, she din't do anything, I was just tryin to be BOSS, I was tryin to be MEEN and tuff, I was bein meen to tia too, and I gots a SWAT for that but meomwy dint swat me when I bited HER
. Sumtimes I dont understand but I understand that efurrybody mad at me for bitin..........sigh, I just gets ornery sometimes, I dont get to go outside to fite with other boy cats and climb trees or hunt so I get ornery and bored meomwy thinks, but still not a reason to go BITIN and hurtin others for no reason she says....tia mad at me too and won't play wif me either......
thats rite, i wont cuz jasper being meeeeen for nothin, he bited me for nothin and then he bited meowmy and the he tried to bite me again but he got swatted, that's what you gets jasper, you betr knok it off before you gets switches for christmas! luv from tia

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper is yur meowmy punishing yu for bitin by not lettin yu talk on the puter to us?

Yu be a gud boy okay, we all loves you, an is pulling for yu to get control an be gud!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Jasper is yur meowmy punishing yu for bitin by not lettin yu talk on the puter to us?

Yu be a gud boy okay, we all loves you, an is pulling for yu to get control an be gud!
Dere efurrykitty, first I wants to tank efurryone for still ritin to me even tho I was a BAD boy
. Thank you for still bein my friends....just so you kno, I din't make Tia bleed cuz I dint bite her as hard as meomwy
, er I meen uh
, but now TIA in troble
!! Meomwy and daddy been Christmas shoppin and I guess it wuz drivin them crazy to have a tree and they couldn't or maybe it was mainly meowmy cuz she gets depressed somtimes at Christmas cuz her meowmy died the day after..anyways, meowmy got the idea that she an daddy wood go to this big craft store and buy stuff and make a big wreath and hang it on the wall where it wood be safe from us gettin it
. But Tia decided she wood climb up and get it anyway! Meomwy sez to look later today on fur pics to see Tia being a bad girl, so there Tia, now I telled on YOU, how do YOU like it, huh huh?
Anyways meowmy sez I bettr be good or else!
And before I goes me and Tia and meomwy all wants to wish meomwy Bobbie a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY
, and send her hugs and purrs and hugs and purrs to alla our other friends too, jasper, tia and meomwy Carol

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

but now TIA in troble
!! Meomwy and daddy been Christmas shoppin and I guess it wuz drivin them crazy to have a tree and they couldn't or maybe it was mainly meowmy cuz she gets depressed somtimes at Christmas cuz her meowmy died the day after..anyways, meowmy got the idea that she an daddy wood go to this big craft store and buy stuff and make a big wreath and hang it on the wall where it wood be safe from us gettin it
. But Tia decided she wood climb up and get it anyway! Meomwy sez to look later today on fur pics to see Tia being a bad girl, so there Tia, now I telled on YOU, how do YOU like it, huh huh?
hugs and purrs to alla our other friends too, jasper, tia and meomwy Carol
dere sweedhart Jasper
my meowmy lukt for Tia's pix but cudnt find them.
i hope you are feelin less crabby today - dont bite your meowmy!
i gess bitin Tia's okay if you dont bit to hard...i bit Pixel & Java sumtimes win i'm playin wif them. - Love, Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere friends, meomwy having lots of troble wif photobucket and hers gotted so mad she gots a headache so she sayz that the pictures of tia being bad gonna have to wait till tomorrow cuz moemwys patience is gone......sorry....she sez she try again tomorrow, yur friends jasper and tia

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Dere friends, meomwy having lots of troble wif photobucket and hers gotted so mad she gots a headache so she sayz that the pictures of tia being bad gonna have to wait till tomorrow cuz moemwys patience is gone......sorry....she sez she try again tomorrow, yur friends jasper and tia
Deer Jasper and Tia,

You need to give Meowmy Carol lots of luving cause puters can cause worse hedaches tan mischevus kittys. So no biting or tearing down the krismas wreeth.

We send heeling purrs and hedbutts to get rid of the hedache.

Luvs, Luzeee

Status
Not open for further replies.