Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we feel like sittin in the qwiet room, too. sweetharts, ya wanna come and just sit? we not hafta tawk or nuthin. les jus sit an enjoy bein togefurr.
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi Tia!
I'm at Smudgie's in the quiet room. There's something drooling in the corner booth - and it isn't Topaz!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we feel like sittin in the qwiet room, too. sweetharts, ya wanna come and just sit? we not hafta tawk or nuthin. les jus sit an enjoy bein togefurr.
Hi kitty friends, jasper and tia here, we got on late today cuz meomwy and her kittn Mike went shoppin at the mall. Mike gots some reel good deals on his cloths and meomwy signed up for dsl but of course it don work so now we gots to wait til they can send a tec man out to see if meomwy can get a signal if they puts a satellite on the roof.....we having a lazy day, we gots to have some turkey and tia was beggin and buggin for some of that spray cheese stuff that comes in a can that meomwy putted in the celery! I can sure tell than she and Mika are sisters, I don't care much about cheese but Tia LUVS it, me thinks maybe she part RAT!!
jus jokin Tia.....hee hee hee, anyways, guess we gonna go hang out a Smudgies and have a snak, hope alla our friends had a grate turkey day and that they gotted to hav som turkey too, Cable, please join me for a snak and a drink and Tia says plese come and sit wif her Ari, yur friends jasper and tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everykitty - hope you all got lots of goodies and that you are now resting up for the big Christmas Dinner.

Tia, little sis, how come you afraid of human Mike? I bet he would love to hold and cuddle you because you are so pretty! (I might be a little biased meowmy says.) I hope you get to know him before he has to leave again.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Bijou an Mika, we say hi! Did u haf a happee day? We did. Meowmy wrapted prezens an we played with ribbon! What fun!
Hi back at you. Meowmy hasn't started wrapping presents yet, so me and Mika can't find and ribbon. She says she has to start wrapping secret santa stuff
?

Me and Mika was all alone today - Meowmy, daddy and sissy went to daddy's sister's 40th birthday party.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jasper an Tia an efurrybody, my Meowmy back from her Meowmy's house an now I can write to you. Did you hava good holiday an get lots of treats? Efurrybody was gone, so we didn't get anything, but the dawg was gone so we was very relaxed.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi efurrrykitty, jasper and tia is BAK! Meomwy finally bak from takin Mike home so now things can get bak to normal at our house, well till Christmas anyways! Gee where to start....well first we wood like to say hi to you all and tell you that we had a nice T-day, we gotted to have some turkey and gravy and by that nite Tia wasn't so afraid of Mike anymore and was letting him pet her a lil bit and he was playing wif her
. By Friday nite she was wanting to lay on his bed while he and meowmy played video games but Mike is algeric to kittys so meowmy had to finally take us out cuz he was sleepin in there and she said we could have it bak when he left , meomwy sez he luvs us but he needs to be able to breeth too. On Friday meomwy taked mike shoppin to the malls and she gotted a clearwire thingy but it didn't work, so then a man came out to our house to check it and guess what!!! I BITED HIM ON THE HAND
, meomwy tol him I wood BITE him if he tried to pet me but he has kittys too and he said he wasn't afraid of me so he petted me and I BITED him and woodn't let go till meowmy skolded me!
Then when I letted him go and he tried to back off I swatted at him too! He laffed and said I had quite the pursonality and was a "funny guy"! Meomwy was glad I didn't bite the blood out , she said he mite have sued her?? Her name Carol, not Sue
anyways, then meomwy plaed with us sum and then we took naps, but I have been a fierce boy ever since I bited the "BAD STRANGER MAN"
, meomwy sez I better watch it though or we mite have to have a little talk about who the boss REELY is
. Anyways, we had a nice holiday and we hopes alla our kitty friends did too, we missed being able to talk wif you but we is bak now, luv from yur friends jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

PS. we hopin that meomwy Kims boy's leg is gettin bettr.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Hi efurrrykitty, jasper and tia is BAK! Meomwy finally bak from takin Mike home so now things can get bak to normal at our house, well till Christmas anyways! Gee where to start....well first we wood like to say hi to you all and tell you that we had a nice T-day, we gotted to have some turkey and gravy and by that nite Tia wasn't so afraid of Mike anymore and was letting him pet her a lil bit and he was playing wif her
. By Friday nite she was wanting to lay on his bed while he and meowmy played video games but Mike is algeric to kittys so meowmy had to finally take us out cuz he was sleepin in there and she said we could have it bak when he left , meomwy sez he luvs us but he needs to be able to breeth too. On Friday meomwy taked mike shoppin to the malls and she gotted a clearwire thingy but it didn't work, so then a man came out to our house to check it and guess what!!! I BITED HIM ON THE HAND
, meomwy tol him I wood BITE him if he tried to pet me but he has kittys too and he said he wasn't afraid of me so he petted me and I BITED him and woodn't let go till meowmy skolded me!
Then when I letted him go and he tried to back off I swatted at him too! He laffed and said I had quite the pursonality and was a "funny guy"! Meomwy was glad I didn't bite the blood out , she said he mite have sued her?? Her name Carol, not Sue
anyways, then meomwy plaed with us sum and then we took naps, but I have been a fierce boy ever since I bited the "BAD STRANGER MAN"
, meomwy sez I better watch it though or we mite have to have a little talk about who the boss REELY is
. Anyways, we had a nice holiday and we hopes alla our kitty friends did too, we missed being able to talk wif you but we is bak now, luv from yur friends jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

PS. we hopin that meomwy Kims boy's leg is gettin bettr.
We just wanted to say that we are happy the kitties are all back from T-day celebrations. Me and Mika were getting a little lonesome.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

We just wanted to say that we are happy the kitties are all back from T-day celebrations. Me and Mika were getting a little lonesome.
Hi Bijou and Mika, we glad to BE back, we missed our friends lots and LOTS! What you kittys up to this weekend? Is it snowin at yur house yet?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Jasper an Tia!

How far north in that big state are you? We in south GA, almos to this state callt Flowerda or something.
It never snows here, well HARDLY ever.
What are yoou doin today?
We wachin tv and napping.
We sad cuz meowmy has to go bak to skool tomorrow.
but then she gets ourt dec 16. BUT then she is goin to VA for a feww days at Christmas. She says for Meowmy Carol to look at her PM's.
Luv, Shenandoah an Humble

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Bijou and Mika, we glad to BE back, we missed our friends lots and LOTS! What you kittys up to this weekend? Is it snowin at yur house yet?
Oh yes, we got quite a bit of snow but meowmy says the temperature is going up so the snow is going to melt. It's supposed to be 13 degrees tomorrow (that's 55 in your part of the world) so probably by tomorrow night the snow will be all gone. It looks really pretty right now though. I was outside in the snow the other night and I had lots of fun. I ran through the door when daddy took some stuff out and ran into the yard. Daddy just left me and about 20 minutes later meowmy came out and called me and my paws were cold so I came running in with meowmy. Mika is a little chicken - she doesn't go out in the snow.

Meowmy and daddy are their usual busy this weekend so me and Mika are just hanging out and watching and helping. We helped meowmy change the sheets on the bed, Mika just helped meowmy do her ironing and I've been helping daddy put the stuff around the door to keep the cold winter out. He needs me to let him know if he has it on straight.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
batgirl2good said:
Hey, Jasper an Tia!

How far north in that big state are you? We in south GA, almos to this state callt Flowerda or something.
It never snows here, well HARDLY ever.
What are yoou doin today?
We wachin tv and napping.
We sad cuz meowmy has to go bak to skool tomorrow.
but then she gets ourt dec 16. BUT then she is goin to VA for a feww days at Christmas. She says for Meowmy Carol to look at her PM's.
Luv, Shenandoah an Humble[/QUOTE

We is almost at the top, we the last bigger town up north. We just hanging out today, and watchin meomwy to make sure she not going to LEAVE us again like yesterday. We dont like her to leave, she went to the store today but she was only gone about 25 minutes and she brot us each a toy so we forgived her cuz we sweet kittys
, but we watchin so she don't go out no more today! Meomwy PMd yur meomwy back, we sorry she going to leave you at Christmas......we sending you purrs, luv jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh yes, we got quite a bit of snow but meowmy says the temperature is going up so the snow is going to melt. It's supposed to be 13 degrees tomorrow (that's 55 in your part of the world) so probably by tomorrow night the snow will be all gone. It looks really pretty right now though. I was outside in the snow the other night and I had lots of fun. I ran through the door when daddy took some stuff out and ran into the yard. Daddy just left me and about 20 minutes later meowmy came out and called me and my paws were cold so I came running in with meowmy. Mika is a little chicken - she doesn't go out in the snow.

Meowmy and daddy are their usual busy this weekend so me and Mika are just hanging out and watching and helping. We helped meowmy change the sheets on the bed, Mika just helped meowmy do her ironing and I've been helping daddy put the stuff around the door to keep the cold winter out. He needs me to let him know if he has it on straight.
Dere Bijou and Mika, hi there, grate to here from you
. It is startin to get colder her now but no snow, well not where we lives.......usually don get any till Christmas or later if we doz but meowy sez its ok wif her if we DON get any this year! You sure are good helper cats to help meomwy and daddy around the house! WE likes to help too but somtimes our help isn't appreciated properly
. We just hangin out today and tia hanging onto meowmy like a tik she says, course I watchin her close too, no more runnin off all day long and leavin us
. Well, time to go watch the birdys eatin, talk to ya later on, yur CA family jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there alla you kittys, jasper here...ok.......jasper and tia! We got started late this morning on accout of meomwy was lazing in the bed an didnt want to get up at 3 am like she SUPPOS to! She didn even turn on the puter till almost noon!
Then she was only on a lil bit and she was hoggin it to talk to sombody and look at HER emails and didnt let US have a turn for a long time! But now its my turn so I wanna say hi to all our friends and ask what they doing today? An also I haven't herd anything from my sweeeet love Cable in a while and I am worried, are you ok Cable sweetness? I missin you lots, will you join us at Smudgies? I will buy you lunch or din din and what ever refreshin beverage you wood like! Also, haven't herd anything from Graycie and Go Go an meomwy Katie for awhile. How Ollie and Emma doin? anykitty heard from them? How kitters doin? And how bout AO and her family? Anykitty here from them over T day? We hopes efurryone ok and having a nice time this weekend. We just kickin bak today, meowmy tired from cleaning and cooking and driving and shoppin, whew, glad we not have to do alla that stuff! How S + H and meomwy Bobbie doing today? We sorry meowmy Bobbie have to go bak to skool tomorrow
, well we gots to go take a nap now, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey jasper, we all ok, an meowmy bobie mite call your meowmy later, ok?

Hi there alla you kittys, jasper here...ok.......jasper and tia! We got started late this morning on accout of meomwy was lazing in the bed an didnt want to get up at 3 am like she SUPPOS to! She didn even turn on the puter till almost noon!
Then she was only on a lil bit and she was hoggin it to talk to sombody and look at HER emails and didnt let US have a turn for a long time! But now its my turn so I wanna say hi to all our friends and ask what they doing today? An also I haven't herd anything from my sweeeet love Cable in a while and I am worried, are you ok Cable sweetness? I missin you lots, will you join us at Smudgies? I will buy you lunch or din din and what ever refreshin beverage you wood like! Also, haven't herd anything from Graycie and Go Go an meomwy Katie for awhile. How Ollie and Emma doin? anykitty heard from them? How kitters doin? And how bout AO and her family? Anykitty here from them over T day? We hopes efurryone ok and having a nice time this weekend. We just kickin bak today, meowmy tired from cleaning and cooking and driving and shoppin, whew, glad we not have to do alla that stuff! How S + H and meomwy Bobbie doing today? We sorry meowmy Bobbie have to go bak to skool tomorrow
, well we gots to go take a nap now, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
grrr, grr, hiss hiss....dey sayin meowmy NOT get on pooter to do anee ting but skool stuff. sheesh....dye beain police bout all dis.

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hey Jasper, my Meowmy thinks that Cable's Meowmy can only get on when she's at skool cause of her puter.

Status
Not open for further replies.