hey from mouse! and mouses mum!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Na not squirrels, or platypus. Only them in the zoo. We dont gave much here. Um a kiwi, but theyre very rare to see in the wild. I was lucky enough to see and hold one while training to be a vet nurse. I went to a bird rescue and saw a few natives. other than that, theres a few bugs. Google a giant nz weta. EW ew ew my biggest fear!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
lol....that giant nz weta looks like "jiminy cricket"....just a very, very large cricket...wow.  I hope it does not make noise.

I did not know a "kiwi" was a bird.  very cute.  I thought it was a fruit that only grow there.  so up until this point i thought New Zealanders were nicknamed for fruit, and not birds..  Oh, no....

not all canadians are this daft.  

We just like to eat those fruits.  
smh....lol....

(I think you'll want to stop talking to me now....sorry)

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol!!! thats awesome, here we call them kiwi fruit. i think thats so when we say we are eating them it doesnt sound like we are eating a native endangered bird lol

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oh, can you please help me? how do i change my picture? i cant work out how

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Hello tweety91, fellow Mouse, and Frank. 
   Nice to meet you with photos of Mouse, so I can now see the latest Mouse on the TCS scene.  Great name for a cute and pretty cat of course, although this could get comfusing!  My Mouse is a 'he' at least.

George looks like an amazing kitty, very chilled out (even when dressed as Spider Man), so I'm sure you miss him lots and check up on your parents to make sure they're treating him right.

I hope Mouse and Frank continue to play and the nose swatting doesn't stress anyone out too much!  Does Mouse have her own cat tree to scale when she's inside the house that she can practice her climbing skills on?   Sadly most cats are pretty rubbish at decending trees and best lesson it to learn not to climb up them... another safe climbing post she can run for but get down from when she wants is probably what you need - emergency services don't always respond to needy cats in high places and if they do you might find they charge money for it! 

My Mouse master has only one way of getting down from anywhere or anything and it involves dropping to the floor, either in a deliberate jump / pounce or a less elegant fall / drop maneouver.  He doesn't usually check what's below him unfortunately.  Sounds like your girl is a lovely little thing with some common sense! 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I wondered when the two mice would get together...

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL...So did I , but that is going to be so confusing.  No one is going to know which Mouse they are talking about.  Maybe there will have to be a Mouse 1 and Mouse 2.....when @tweety91   gets back online, we'll have to ask her, what she thinks.   lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Perhaps they can be Mr and Ms / Miss / Mrs Mouse? 
    What do you think @tweety91, any ideas? 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr. Mouse and Ms Mouse or Miss Mouse....had a nice ring to it.....oh, boy,  still confusing....could you not use nicknames.....then?   or else its uk Mouse and kiwi Mouse......lol.....I hope they never end up flying anywhere.

do cats need passports?   (don't answer that....it is 2am somewhere.)

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol sorry was out getting groceries. then we had an earthquake here so i had to check everything.
My mouse is also known as thunder feet. Shes so heavy footed running up the hallway!
Mouse has every toy you can think of. Scratching posts, poles, houses, leveled shelves to climb up. An insane amount of toys. But she prefers sticks, paper and bags.
OR she wants what i have. Thats why i call her a child. Im currently sporting a scratch on my top lip from eating a lollypop and mouse wanting it. I had to give her one so she grabbed it and ran off.
Mouse is quite funny when she gets herself down the oak tree. The lowest branch is about 5ft high, she just drops out of it. all you hear is a thud and shes there. Shes starting to climb down though.

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well well well mouse is going to have a little brother or sister. Human form. Eek

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Well well well mouse is going to have a little brother or sister. Human form. Eek
Mouse is steeling your food and you are making panicking rodent like sounds!  Is this good?  I hope so -  

I'd start with the 'Mouse, you don't like human food' training as soon as you can!  
  Steeling sibling's lollipops rarely ends well in my memory. 

Funny you say about Mouse coming out of trees by dropping out of them! 
   It seems being expert at the verticle drop is another thing our kitties have in common!  I hope big sista Mouse is more graceful when she does it. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
wait.....did someone say "earthquake"....like casually, and then move on....

is everything okay there?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
and are we talking about real "babies" now....and cats.....I am so confused....so I am off to bed, and tomorrow will check back on this thread to see if it makes sense to me.....good nite.

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
in having a baby lol, and yeah earthquake. but yeah they arent too big

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
congrats on the baby,  that is great....but the earthquake ...i just read 5.0 ....is that not huge?

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
not really. was a bit deep and away from me. may of been where it was based.