Here is the sweetest Momma Kitty that came out finally

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wondering, you said she "came out finally." Does that mean she was hiding/skittish, and just recently opened up to humans?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vcabaniss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I had a post on here in December about a kitty we brought home as a feral stray and she hid under the bed and closet. She wouldn't come out nothing. She was scared and hiding. We were worried and she was so upset. Hubby thought she got out and she was inside the whole time, I kept food and water out for her with treats and all. It was a long two months. Now, you wouldn't even know it.

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't is so nice when a cat hits that moment of enjoying contact, and giving back affection?

That was the moment that made me.a cat lover, with my current (first and only, so far) cat. When he opened up and started bunting kneading, purring, I became a cat lover for life.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This just goes to show with a lot of love and patience it can really help a stray/feral cat relax a bit and realize hey.. this isn't too bad. Thank you and your family for bringing in this beautiful baby girl and being patient with her.
Working at her pace made her feel safe and loved..
This is truly a successful kitty fur-ever home love story!!
She went from scared feral to a cat who learned to trust and accept love.
I think the best part is she didn't just accept the fact she is stuck indoors. She took it one step further and is now a daddy's girl.
This is truly amazing
Again thank you for taking the time for this beautiful girl!