Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Hey Evfurrybody,
Sorry I aint been on much, it been reel crazy at our house!
Meowma gettin ready to go visit her meowma and purrpa in Flahridah. She sez reel hot there! Plus her hooman sissa is dere and plannin her weddin, so meowma hassta go help pick out bridesmaids dresses. My meowma and purrpa juss got married lass summer, so meowma's still an expurrt!

Den, when meowma gets back, they gonna start moovin stuff ovah to the new house! We gonna have our own speshul kitty room for playin, wif our litterboxes and food and cat toy! It usedta be a little girls room, and dere's clouds painted on da ceilin! Meowma and purrpa went over dere last night, cuz dey just gots da keys yesterday. They gonna take lotsa picshures when meowma gets back and share dem wif all of you! The inside needs ta be painted and da carpet needs to be cleaned, but offer dan dat meowma sayz it looks grate!

Anywayz, so meowma and daddy have been reel buzy! Plus, meowma don feel too well--she has yourinairy tract infeccshun. No fun.

We talk to you soon, tho!
Dere Ollie and Emma, how citin, a new house
. Guess we not gonna be herein from you and emma alot fur awhile. But we be lookin forward to the pictures of yur new house and we hopin that yur meowmy have funs at the wedding. yur friends jasper, tia and meowmy carol

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy prommisses she'll write you guyz as soon as she get back from Floriduh--she be back August fif. And den dey start movin stuff when she getz back! We cited!

Oh, and meowmies sissa not getting married til NEXT summer, she just plannin da weddin now and needs meowmies help pickin out da dresses and stuff.

Also, when meowmy in Floriduh she gonna visit wif our kitty "cousins" Lily Grace and Riley! She sez she gonna have em write to you while shee's dere!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounz lik ur purrpaw is pretty smart fur a hooman. Course it is hot efferywhre dis year it seems. wez glad pawpa gots the noisy cool box inna windo it makes it bettur in the howse in the day. We can lie in da sun an still not get too hot. An it makez Howard easyr to live wif to. He isnt all kranky an snarly an grouchy alla time. l8r. Roofus & Lukey.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey pretty paws and tuff boyz,

You guys gonna hate us but its kewl here - wez had rain most of the dey and the temperature was only 60F. Bad thing tho was meomy had a company piknik todey. Theys had to go to PLAN B wich was having the piknik at one of her co-werkers howses. Hes a bacheler and reely reely reely neet. He was doin howse toors and sed the storage room was messy - meomy sez no it wasn't cause evryting was neetly boxed up.

Olly and Emma - meomy may have to talk to your Meowmy cause purrpa's brudder is getting married and told his feensee that meomy would help wit the wedding plans. purrpa's brudder is reely irritating sumtimes.

Iz went to the basement yesterdey and chased all of the spyders into the middle of the rum. Purrpa took tem all outside cause he sez spyders belong outside. Ten I culdnt finds any more spyders.

Gots to go - looks like Karlee wants to play chase. Iz like playing chase. Much dont chase a lot - she waks me sumtimes wens Iz wants to chase her. Karlee likes chase better.

Luvs, Luzeee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy kits!! Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but it was so hot and humid and I didn't feel like it. When meowmy jan was on the internet I was sleepin' and she didn't wake me up!

It may be a nother lean day cuz the meowmies got to go into town early. One of their friends died Monday and his service is today. He only 50 years old. Meowmy lue is making up a wreath now. Meomwy jan still has to get dressed!

Oh it is nicer this morning! not as hot. and will be cooler tomorrow!

Well, i just found one of my mummified mice. Time to play!

Ari

PS - Tia?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya kits! I ben a WHIRLWIND LATELY! But not as much as mommy!
Meowmy calls me Psycho Cat THE SEQUEL!
Meowmy's funnie! I ben splorin a lot lately.... it fun. Meowmy gots owr ol scratchin pad bak owt... YAY! I have lots a fun wif dat! WOOO HOOO!

Ges wat I lerned? I lerned how ta nok a chare ovur!!!! Mommy showed me! It's fun, but meowmy dun wike wen I does it, acause I nevur no if Belle under dere, so I dun do it....... much.

I wuz REEEEEELY mad at meomwy wen she came home smelin wike a puppy dawg yesturdaze! I din even let hur hol me! A PUPPY!
I furrrgave hur dis mornin tho, an she let me owt ta plae!

Mommy tot me how ta get ovur dat ting dat bloks me frum getn owta my room. It REEELY hard fur me, an I only manag ta do it a foo times, but wen I doo....... YIPPPEEEEE!

Well, I gonna get a drink a water, an den I hav ta kill my meowmy's movin toe.... I'll tok to ya kits later!!!

AO

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Howdy kits!! Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but it was so hot and humid and I didn't feel like it. When meowmy jan was on the internet I was sleepin' and she didn't wake me up!

It may be a nother lean day cuz the meowmies got to go into town early. One of their friends died Monday and his service is today. He only 50 years old. Meowmy lue is making up a wreath now. Meomwy jan still has to get dressed!

Oh it is nicer this morning! not as hot. and will be cooler tomorrow!

Well, i just found one of my mummified mice. Time to play!

Ari

PS - Tia?

dere ari, jasper not in here rite now cuz he in trouble so i can send you lots of kisses and hugs
, i like you lots ari, uh oh, jaspie comin, by now, luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we been thinkin bout you here.
u ok, tia?? how's jasper behavin?
dere s + h, rite now i sittin on meowmys chest and she kissin an lovin on me
, jasper gots in troble for bitin my ear again
, he think it funny but no one else doz!
when meowmy catch him he try to lik my ear an look innocent but meowmy kno what he reely doing!
so now meowmy lovin me and he outside in hallway
. course i did tease him som by tryin to bite his tail, but meowmy not see that part!
i gonna taka lil nap on meowmys chest now, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooh, ooh, tia!

That not nise. Be careful, lil sweetie.
Originally Posted by carolcat

dere s + h, rite now i sittin on meowmys chest and she kissin an lovin on me
, jasper gots in troble for bitin my ear again
, he think it funny but no one else doz!
when meowmy catch him he try to lik my ear an look innocent but meowmy kno what he reely doing!
so now meowmy lovin me and he outside in hallway
. course i did tease him som by tryin to bite his tail, but meowmy not see that part!
i gonna taka lil nap on meowmys chest now, luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Jus lik a gurl to do sumptin lik dat an mak uz boyz look bad. U shud be shamed of urself. But ur a gurl an u tink iz funy. Lukey
deer lukey, he be's mean to me an think it funny, i just tryin to get him bak
, i not a bad girl
, tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

ooh, ooh, tia!

That not nise. Be careful, lil sweetie.
now no kitty gonna like me
, i jus tryin to get him bak for bein mean to me, he was mean first
, pleeze don be mad at me, i dint hurt his tail but he hurted my ears
, tia

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

now no kitty gonna like me
, i jus tryin to get him bak for bein mean to me, he was mean first
, pleeze don be mad at me, i dint hurt his tail but he hurted my ears
, tia
I does dat ta Mirah, too.

An, a course we wike you!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow kits! It's actually COOL outside!
feels really nice and we can turn the cooly box off!

The meowmies did come home after the funeral, but then they ate and took naps then left again. I did get some lovin' tho. Have to get the rest today.

started the day by trying to wake meowmy jan up. She kept pulling the cover over her head so I kept sticking my paws under the covers! Took me almost an hour to get her out of bed. +Just wish she didn't have to use the potty before she fed me. But she said if she didn't, there'd be a mess by my food.
Don't want that, kitties!

So how goes it with the rest of you kitties?

Has it cooled off Jasper and tia and much and karleee and luzeee and lukas and rufis and eema and olly and humble and shenandoah and graycie and gogo and princess and - well, i know it is already coolish where you are, bridgey.

I guess it's time to wake meowmy lue. or play with my mummy mouse. or chase a fly. or.... eat some more kibble!
Ari +
++++++++

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Tia -

We not mad at yu. Yu is sweet lil girl kittie like us. After all Jasper's bigger than yu an he awter let yu plae wif his tale sumtimes. After all, a gurl's gotta do, wot a gurl's gotta do.

Yur girlfrens -- Graycie, Go Go, an Cajun Princess.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AAwww iz sory tia, U dont kry . Uz wuz jus teezin you bout u piken on jasper.
Me an Roofuz reely wuvvs U. Iz jus we dont hav enny gurl kittez heer for uz to pla wif an teeze. We shud tell Howard to get uz a gurl kat.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Wow kits! It's actually COOL outside!
feels really nice and we can turn the cooly box off!

The meowmies did come home after the funeral, but then they ate and took naps then left again. I did get some lovin' tho. Have to get the rest today.

started the day by trying to wake meowmy jan up. She kept pulling the cover over her head so I kept sticking my paws under the covers! Took me almost an hour to get her out of bed. +Just wish she didn't have to use the potty before she fed me. But she said if she didn't, there'd be a mess by my food.
Don't want that, kitties!

So how goes it with the rest of you kitties?

Has it cooled off Jasper and tia and much and karleee and luzeee and lukas and rufis and eema and olly and humble and shenandoah and graycie and gogo and princess and - well, i know it is already coolish where you are, bridgey.

I guess it's time to wake meowmy lue. or play with my mummy mouse. or chase a fly. or.... eat some more kibble!
Ari +
++++++++
Hiya Ari! You looks wike you havin hard time getn food! Meowmy leevs food owt alla day fur us... it's nise.

How ya ben? You ben having fun?

Ooo.... crazy hooman... moving toes again.... must resist..... must not.............attack.... must ...................................KILL!!!

AO