Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ain't that allas the way, Jasper?

We allas have fun til we gets in sum trouble.

Originally Posted by carolcat

Gee, sound like alla my friends having fun today. I had fun till I gots in troble, yur friend jasper >:->

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey yo! kits and kittettes!!

Another hard morning waking the meowmies up. Just because I'm up half the night...

I accidentally unplugged the cooly box. Meowmy Jan said to be careful next time. At least I did it when it was a smidge cooler outside and the box got a rest. It has been sooooooo hooooooooooooooomid here! The heat is bad enough but the humidity!
The meowmies don't want to go out. Gonna have to. Almost out of ice cream! (Meowmy lue looooooves ice cream!)

Glad to see you and Tia are having more time playing. Maybe meowmy carol out to let you two duke it out and get it over with. I said "MAYBE" Meomwy Carol!!!!

Well kits, stay happy and don't get into too much trouble. Eh, Humble?

Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am bean veree good. What happent yesterday wuz that lil boy wuz here, an I waznt in a mood to be pict up, so I hid. I tole my meowmy bout it, an she sez it ok, she unnerstans. Sumtimes u jes wanna be left alone!!

an he allas wans to hole me.

Originally Posted by gemlady

hey yo! kits and kittettes!!

Another hard morning waking the meowmies up. Just because I'm up half the night...

I accidentally unplugged the cooly box. Meowmy Jan said to be careful next time. At least I did it when it was a smidge cooler outside and the box got a rest. It has been sooooooo hooooooooooooooomid here! The heat is bad enough but the humidity!
The meowmies don't want to go out. Gonna have to. Almost out of ice cream! (Meowmy lue looooooves ice cream!)

Glad to see you and Tia are having more time playing. Maybe meowmy carol out to let you two duke it out and get it over with. I said "MAYBE" Meomwy Carol!!!!

Well kits, stay happy and don't get into too much trouble. Eh, Humble?

Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy kitties! Ari here and keeping calm and cool. at least until I spot a mouse!

I threw up on meowmy Jan this morning. She was sitting up and I just
on her leg. She wasn't too happy, but was too tired to yell at me.

Otherwise we are all fine and dandy and waiting for the heat to end. Weatherguy says late turesday and Monday may get to 100. and with our humidity....
Meowmy Jan cranked the cooly box to hi-cool.

H&S? Remind meowmy Bobbie to gather her supplies tonight so she won't be all hurried in the morning as she gets dressed for school. Make sure she has clean tissues and her pencils and her chocolate. And make sure she has clean underwear!
And her lunch.

I just read about Sir JAsper and those mean bees in his house! Tia? did you see those bees? Were you scared?

Hi Bijou and Mika! Hope you are having fun with and without your humans.

And to Bridgey - how's things down under? Lone star still being a bully? Do you miss Dance? Do you get to go outside? Is meowmy Sam behaving herself?

Olly and Emma? Can'[t wait til the next edition of the kitty chroniculls!

Time for the midafternoon nap. Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Ari, we tryin to keep cool too, it 106 here, ugh. That make ME feel lik throwin up too! Meomwy got me a new mousie go round today cuz SOMEONE stepped on mine an brok it. Have fun, yur friends jasper and tia and meowmy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari, thank u! We'da forgot.....on purpose.....

but we minded her to set larm clok, an her bakpak all pacted.
We not abel to get on til tomorraw nite, so all kitties, have nice day!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Ari, thank u! We'da forgot.....on purpose.....

but we minded her to set larm clok, an her bakpak all pacted.
We not abel to get on til tomorraw nite, so all kitties, have nice day!
Dere S + H and meowmy Bobbie, we gonna miss you terrible bad tomorrow and we kno you gonna miss yur meomwy lots
. We sending purr prayers to you and to her to hava good first day and to not be TOO lonely while she at skool, yur friends jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we miss u, too. It be ok. Human kittens not there yet.

Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere S + H and meowmy Bobbie, we gonna miss you terrible bad tomorrow and we kno you gonna miss yur meomwy lots
. We sending purr prayers to you and to her to hava good first day and to not be TOO lonely while she at skool, yur friends jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya kits! Ges wat! Meowmy's neese came ovur taday! She wuz wokin, and din see me, an kiked me! It was a lite kick, but it stil a kik! I okay, but she din even say soorry!

I dun know if I getsta tok much tom. Meowmy sayz she gonna bee vury busy. But, I'll tok to ya l8r!

Annie

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haf a gud day, sweet annie.

Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Hiya kits! Ges wat! Meowmy's neese came ovur taday! She wuz wokin, and din see me, an kiked me! It was a lite kick, but it stil a kik! I okay, but she din even say soorry!

I dun know if I getsta tok much tom. Meowmy sayz she gonna bee vury busy. But, I'll tok to ya l8r!

Annie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ever Kitn -

Meowmy got us a new toy today -- a grate shoppin bag! Im tryin to get her to plae with us wif it! See ya later.

Gracie (an Go Go an Cajun Princess)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay!
I've tried two times to post and both time erased them! Once even deleted the internet browser page!

Well, it just tops off a bad day for me. First the meowmies get up early (that's good) but they leave and spend the whooooole day with Auntie Lynne (meowmy jan'ws sister)!!!! I was all by myself almost the the whooooooole day!!!!! Well, Jan did come back briefly and let the great niece hold me. I was scared cuaze I didn't know her and i was outside also. but whe was good to me. she likes kitties and has 2 at home. and a great dane. that's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig dawg!!!! also got a bird.

well, finally they are home and meowmy jan turned the internet on for me. but first i gave meowmy lue attention. but she didn't want it and yelled at me. *sigh* she was hot and cranky and her room isn't as cool as she wants. It was pretty hot today - 95 degrees at least - and very hoooooommid.
well it's almost midnight and still above 80 degrees.

I'll write more tomorrow. Time to bug meowmy jan! Ari

Nice to hear from you Graycie, go-go and Princess! I'm still a white tornado! Just see me int he morning after my breakfast and a bath!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ahhhhhhh Ari, the world wide litterbox can be such a pain at times can't it!

kitts it feels like i've never got time to post here, Meowmy Sam has got one of most important terms of schooling so she is pretty flat out.

i'm only going to one more cat show this year, which will be in late September

i will be a cat on the 4th of August! 9 months.

bridgey

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Okay!
I've tried two times to post and both time erased them! Once even deleted the internet browser page!

Well, it just tops off a bad day for me. First the meowmies get up early (that's good) but they leave and spend the whooooole day with Auntie Lynne (meowmy jan'ws sister)!!!! I was all by myself almost the the whooooooole day!!!!! Well, Jan did come back briefly and let the great niece hold me. I was scared cuaze I didn't know her and i was outside also. but whe was good to me. she likes kitties and has 2 at home. and a great dane. that's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig dawg!!!! also got a bird.

well, finally they are home and meowmy jan turned the internet on for me. but first i gave meowmy lue attention. but she didn't want it and yelled at me. *sigh* she was hot and cranky and her room isn't as cool as she wants. It was pretty hot today - 95 degrees at least - and very hoooooommid.
well it's almost midnight and still above 80 degrees.

I'll write more tomorrow. Time to bug meowmy jan! Ari

Nice to hear from you Graycie, go-go and Princess! I'm still a white tornado! Just see me int he morning after my breakfast and a bath!
Dere Ari, sounds like you having a bad time, I sending you purrs and Tia sending you a kitty kiss, only one though!
I sorry that meomwy Lue gots mad when you tried to pla with her, nobody wanna pla when they too hot. I sorry it so hot at yur house and that the meomwys left you home alone for a long time
. It hot at our house too, but not humid, I GLAD!
Today suposed to be 108
, that just TOO HOT! Meomwy say she be GLAD when THIS summer over with! Well anyway we jus wanted to say hi (hi ari, cute boy from tia) and was wonderin if you catched any more mousies? yur friend jasper, tia, and meowmy Carol

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Evfurrybody,
Sorry I aint been on much, it been reel crazy at our house!
Meowma gettin ready to go visit her meowma and purrpa in Flahridah. She sez reel hot there! Plus her hooman sissa is dere and plannin her weddin, so meowma hassta go help pick out bridesmaids dresses. My meowma and purrpa juss got married lass summer, so meowma's still an expurrt!

Den, when meowma gets back, they gonna start moovin stuff ovah to the new house! We gonna have our own speshul kitty room for playin, wif our litterboxes and food and cat toy! It usedta be a little girls room, and dere's clouds painted on da ceilin! Meowma and purrpa went over dere last night, cuz dey just gots da keys yesterday. They gonna take lotsa picshures when meowma gets back and share dem wif all of you! The inside needs ta be painted and da carpet needs to be cleaned, but offer dan dat meowma sayz it looks grate!

Anywayz, so meowma and daddy have been reel buzy! Plus, meowma don feel too well--she has yourinairy tract infeccshun. No fun.

We talk to you soon, tho!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooh, our meowmy gots one of those too.it makes her tired and feel like the s word.

Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Hey Evfurrybody,
Sorry I aint been on much, it been reel crazy at our house!
Meowma gettin ready to go visit her meowma and purrpa in Flahridah. She sez reel hot there! Plus her hooman sissa is dere and plannin her weddin, so meowma hassta go help pick out bridesmaids dresses. My meowma and purrpa juss got married lass summer, so meowma's still an expurrt!

Den, when meowma gets back, they gonna start moovin stuff ovah to the new house! We gonna have our own speshul kitty room for playin, wif our litterboxes and food and cat toy! It usedta be a little girls room, and dere's clouds painted on da ceilin! Meowma and purrpa went over dere last night, cuz dey just gots da keys yesterday. They gonna take lotsa picshures when meowma gets back and share dem wif all of you! The inside needs ta be painted and da carpet needs to be cleaned, but offer dan dat meowma sayz it looks grate!

Anywayz, so meowma and daddy have been reel buzy! Plus, meowma don feel too well--she has yourinairy tract infeccshun. No fun.

We talk to you soon, tho!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper, it was hot as
here, an meowmy gets tired and frows up.
even tho it cool here. she sez wurkin at skool is tirin, an it air conshuned there, too. she sez praise the lord she not hafta take any kids to recess.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who iz gonna clean your box and feeds you while yore hoomans iz gon? Our Pawpa's fren Mikey comes an duz it when pawpa iz gon effen tho Lukey hisses and swats at Mikey. Mikey is staff to our freens Orion an Whiskey. We helped Pawpa raise Orion wen he wuz jus a lil kitten an he wuz a brat too. He growed up pretty gud tho an is ok now. Keep in touch, your freens Rufus & Lukey

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy only gone in the day, and she cleeens our box before she leevs in the mornin and wen she gets home. she deevidz our food, too, so we gets fed befoer she goez and wen she gets home.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Who iz gonna clean your box and feeds you while yore hoomans iz gon? Our Pawpa's fren Mikey comes an duz it when pawpa iz gon effen tho Lukey hisses and swats at Mikey. Mikey is staff to our freens Orion an Whiskey. We helped Pawpa raise Orion wen he wuz jus a lil kitten an he wuz a brat too. He growed up pretty gud tho an is ok now. Keep in touch, your freens Rufus & Lukey
Onlee my meowmy is leevin, Purrpa stayin here cuz he hafta work, plus he hates goin to Floriduh this time a year, sez it way too hot!

We hopin you guyz doin well too!