Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It official, kits. Next thursday I have an appointment to have my boy parts taken off. then i get shots and flea stuff. Meowmy says it's for my own good.

Meomwy jan has got sneezes and sniffles. she sneezed all over me this morning. said she couldn't get to a tissue with me in her arms. excuses, excuses....

I'm also wearing my collar full time now that I;m big enough. it's royal blue and has a bell. sure makes it hard to sneak up on the mice!

Need to scoot. Things to do, people to see... Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will feel great, Ari! Meowmy got our boy parts removed when we were 6 months old. We never spray like some boys do who still have theirs. Now you won't have to worry bout fleas, either, plus you get lots of pampering and extra hugs an stuff.

Meowmy is going to the gym and do Body Pump and get on the Precor and treadmill.
We'll gard the house an take naps.

Lil Jasper, how is lil sis?

Lucee and Carly and Much, was goin on there?

Bijou an Mika, wut you doin?

We miss our sweetharts, Graycie an GoGo. Wonder wear they be???

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I'm also wearing my collar full time now that I;m big enough. it's royal blue and has a bell. sure makes it hard to sneak up on the mice!
Ari,

iz sorry you hast to ware a coller. i dont ware one caus when i was little iz kept gettin it cot in my mouf. it reely skared meomy
and i didnt like it eeter
. Much wares one caus she doesnt have a my-crow-chip ting and needs a tag to shows peeples wares wez lives. Karlee and iz haz the chip tings. Karlee wares a coller wit a bell so purrpa heers her. Karlee gave meomy a frite wen wez first gets her. Purrpa had gone outside with a painter dude to get an estimat on paintin the house. Meomy was goin join tem to see how it was goin and tere waz karlee running up to the fronts door on the OUTSIDES! Purrpa didn see or here her so she gets a bell so it doesn happen agin.

Purrpa doesn pay attn to wares us kittys are and it drives meomy nuts. Ones time when iz was teeny, he almost shut me betweens the front door and the storms door.

Luzeeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bof a us refoose to ware a collar. since we never go out hows, meowmy duzn't bovver us. we free an easy. we like being nekkid.

Originally Posted by katachtig

Ari,

iz sorry you hast to ware a coller. i dont ware one caus when i was little iz kept gettin it cot in my mouf. it reely skared meomy
and i didnt like it eeter
. Much wares one caus she doesnt have a my-crow-chip ting and needs a tag to shows peeples wares wez lives. Karlee and iz haz the chip tings. Karlee wares a coller wit a bell so purrpa heers her. Karlee gave meomy a frite wen wez first gets her. Purrpa had gone outside with a painter dude to get an estimat on paintin the house. Meomy was goin join tem to see how it was goin and tere waz karlee running up to the fronts door on the OUTSIDES! Purrpa didn see or here her so she gets a bell so it doesn happen agin.

Purrpa doesn pay attn to wares us kittys are and it drives meomy nuts. Ones time when iz was teeny, he almost shut me betweens the front door and the storms door.

Luzeeee

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

bof a us refoose to ware a collar. since we never go out hows, meowmy duzn't bovver us. we free an easy. we like being nekkid.
Us too!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The meowmies want me to get used to the collar cuz they also want to get me a harness and leash. We'll see!

The bell also makes it hard for me to sneak up on the meowmies. At least they won't step on me -

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bridgey? Will Lone star's boy parts removed? Or is he planning to be a daddy someday?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You mean nobody wants to buy Lone Star? He's such a cutr kitty!!! (JUst like me.
)

Oh, well, it's another beautiful morniing in the nieghborhood... I'm typin ghtis from meowmy jan's arms. and shedding alllll over her black shirt.

We are wating for that huuricane Dennis thingy to get here. Supposed to bring us rain on Monday or Tuesday and Wednesday. Hope he is nice to the kitties south of me!

Meowmy jan has a cold and she sneeeeeeezed all over me. Mussed my hair.

I'm off for nap time. I've discovered the top of the computer monitor!

Ari

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Meowmy jan has a cold and she sneeeeeeezed all over me.
Bless Meowmy Jan for her sneezing. You gots her back by shedding. Wez are ekwal opputnity shedders - no maters wats meomy and purrpa wares, our hairs shows up cause we has blacks, greys, and whites hairs (Sums are multi-coloured too).

Wez hoping tat all the kittys are safe from Dennis caus wez herd it was a category 4 hurrycan now. Tho wez could use some rains here caus its drys and some peeples and kittys in the south of the state are being evakuated caus of fires.

Hopes yous have a good nap, Ari.

Luvs, Luzeee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
deer ari, my name tia, i jaspers sister. we don have flip flops here. meomwy bot me a kity cube today and now i gonna pla with the feather wand. hope u have fun today, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Will Lonestar stay wif u if no one byes him? He won't be put in shelter, will he? We be sad, sad! we ast our meowmy if we can have a new kitty here if that gonna happen, cuz we wud hate it if he wasnt in nice plase! Pleeeze tells us!

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Lonestar will have his removed.
He's just got to find somebody that wants him first!

Bridgey

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Baby sissy Tia! You cute! Just like me!

Can I be your boyfriend?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dam it, meowmy bobbie gots a flat computer momuhter, an it too thin for us to get on it.
shoot!

You mean nobody wants to buy Lone Star? He's such a cutr kitty!!! (JUst like me.
)

Oh, well, it's another beautiful morniing in the nieghborhood... I'm typin ghtis from meowmy jan's arms. and shedding alllll over her black shirt.

We are wating for that huuricane Dennis thingy to get here. Supposed to bring us rain on Monday or Tuesday and Wednesday. Hope he is nice to the kitties south of me!

Meowmy jan has a cold and she sneeeeeeezed all over me. Mussed my hair.

I'm off for nap time. I've discovered the top of the computer monitor!

Ari

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Hi Baby sissy Tia! You cute! Just like me!

Can I be your boyfriend?
Ari!

Tia's too yung to has a boyfren! iz dont think Jasper is goin like that! Nots until she gets older.

iz gets to go to the basement today and chase the bugs. Meomy and purrpa were practising theyr ruumba dansing in the basement.
Theys takin lessons. It is reely hard for purrpa caus he has to shake his hips
and figure out wats next
and keeps time wit the music
. Meomy tinks purrpa is sweet caus he gives her lessons fer her birthday and he works reely hard at it.

Meomy brings me up afterwards wen iz gets covered with spidey webs.

Hopes evryone is keeping kewl and dry and happy.

Luvs, Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooh, we bets rumba is fun!
u nit skeered of spiders, lil gurl? u brave! we like that in a womun!

Originally Posted by katachtig

Ari!

Tia's too yung to has a boyfren! iz dont think Jasper is goin like that! Nots until she gets older.

iz gets to go to the basement today and chase the bugs. Meomy and purrpa were practising theyr ruumba dansing in the basement.
Theys takin lessons. It is reely hard for purrpa caus he has to shake his hips
and figure out wats next
and keeps time wit the music
. Meomy tinks purrpa is sweet caus he gives her lessons fer her birthday and he works reely hard at it.

Meomy brings me up afterwards wen iz gets covered with spidey webs.

Hopes evryone is keeping kewl and dry and happy.

Luvs, Luzeee

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dear tia, how ol are you? I 13 weeks old, i wuld wike to be ur frend, if you let me to bee!

Annie

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TIA!

we has a pome for you!

"I'm a cute lil kitty
with a cute lil figure
stay away boys
til i get a lil bigger."

Originally Posted by carolcat

dere ari, jasper say i can't have a boy friend yet, but maybe when i get a lil bigger, k? luv tia