Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Ari, that a good idea, think i bites everbody tho, i is a equal opportinuty biter! Hope you havin a good day, yur friend lil jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
U FUNNEE, lil Jasper, meowmy sez u help her be happee cuz u such a riot!

Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Ari, that a good idea, think i bites everbody tho, i is a equal opportinuty biter! Hope you havin a good day, yur friend lil jasper

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes Ari, my meowmy still sad and miss lil sister. I shure hope she not thinkin bout getting nuther kitten at our house!
Daddy would have a fit she sez if she did. She givin me and Mika lotsa lovin tho.

Killed any flip-flops lately?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nah, all the flip-flops here now cower when I walk by.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heya kits! Gues wat! Me an Belle had ta go to the bad place esterday! Meowmy sayz I wuz jus there to comfurt Belle, an Belle gots poked an touchd, an had this thing put up her..... um..... bum.... an she din wike tat, acause she had baaaaad poopys an it hert anyways... anywho, I din wike tat big ting tat makes tings move REEEEELY fast! It wuz too bumpy, an I looked owt da window, an tings we moving REEEEEEELY fast.... I din look owt anymore aftur tat. I got used to it tho, an Belle helped me, ten we

Wen we were tere, the bad man sed da wors ting possible! he tol meowmy tat canned food iz not good... tat we should only get dry food!
An you NO wat wors!? MEOWMY SED OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SAYZ SHE NOT GIVE US CANNED FOOD NO MORE!
I gess I have to adjust.

I got n truble fur the first time de other nite!
I woke meowmy up... in da middle of da nite. She sed she din mind me waking hur up, but how I did. I bite her under her arrrrm..... she sayz tat sensative areeuh... so ten I bite hur undur hur sholder... she sayz tat sensative areeuh, too.... so I bite hur somewhere else.... she REEEEEEEELY din like tat, an tat wen I get in truble!
I din wike tat.

I getn sleepy. I gunna go kill tat piloe cas ting, an go ta

See ya l8r kits!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, no, Annie! No can food means no gravy to lick! I'd diiiiiiiiiiiiiie without gravy!!
(I like BBQ potato chips too.
)

poor belle, she got that thing stuck up her butt?

I only been in that fast thingy once. when meowmy brought me home. i didn't mind. i sat on meowmy lue's shoulder while meowmy jan drove.

The meowmies had a kitty once, that when he in car (that fast thingy) he meowed all the time. They think he was asking "Are we there Yet?"

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Oh, no, Annie! No can food means no gravy to lick! I'd diiiiiiiiiiiiiie without gravy!!
(I like BBQ potato chips too.
)

poor belle, she got that thing stuck up her butt?

I only been in that fast thingy once. when meowmy brought me home. i didn't mind. i sat on meowmy lue's shoulder while meowmy jan drove.

The meowmies had a kitty once, that when he in car (that fast thingy) he meowed all the time. They think he was asking "Are we there Yet?"
Meowmy sayz we gets some canned food as treet NOW AND THEN.

Belle din wike tat, but she getn betr.

I ben in da fast ting a lot. Wen I wuz little they brout me to da bad plase a lot, acause they din know why I hol my head crookd. But they fownd owt, an I dun have ta go there much no more.

I let meowmy an granmeowmy know tat I wanna get dere fast!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, meomwy Jan was petting me and started getting veeeeeeery personal! She was checking out my my boy parts!! She says she counted two and that I could probably have them taken off soon!

but I like them!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had alla ours taken off wen we was 6 monts ole.

meowmy gave us lotsa tenshun and luvin after, cuz she mist us wen we wuz at vets havin it done. she cried cus she skeered we be hurtin.

Oh, meomwy Jan was petting me and started getting veeeeeeery personal! She was checking out my my boy parts!! She says she counted two and that I could probably have them taken off soon!

but I like them!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

but I like them!
Yikes! Daddy had his gone, an he sed he din like it, but tat it wuz okay after a wile.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don worry bout it. i aint had my speshul parts for long time now and it don make no difference. I still lead very productive life an I even have a speshul girrlfriend Mika who loves me even wifout my speshul boy parts. Aint nothin to be scarred of, and meowma probably spoil you rotten afterwards and buy you lotsa pressies! Dats what my meowmy did at least.
You'll feel a lil cranky and groggy and just wanna nap fer lil while afterwards, but den after bout a day evrytin be juss fine!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Boys have it like eazy. Us girls gets our tummies shaved and scars. i tryed to confince evryone that i had a fashionable hair cut from Paris. Theys didnt beleeve me.

Luzeeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we beeleeve you, luzee. we tink it sexy.

Originally Posted by katachtig

Boys have it like eazy. Us girls gets our tummies shaved and scars. i tryed to confince evryone that i had a fashionable hair cut from Paris. Theys didnt beleeve me.

Luzeeee

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good evening kitts.

sorry i haven't been on for ages. meowmy Sam has been busy at college. she's on school holidays now so hopefully i'll be able to check on with you all more often.

bridgey

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanx for all the reassurances, guys. meowmy is planning on getting me an apppointment with the neuter scooter.. they're in our area next week. also says i'll be getting shots!

other than that, how are ya all going this morning? i just finished breakfast and tried to have a bit of meowmy jan's , but she said no.

what is it with meowmies and purrpaws and fizzy drinks? i sniffed one of meowmy jan's - and it smells terrible! it even made noises!!

i heard all about the booms in that city London. I sure hope it didn't make any kitty orphans. Nasty people who would do this!

how's the new sissy jasper? have you bit alex yet?

hi bridgey! nice to know meowmy sam has a break from school. can i come beat up lone star?

olly -nice to know you don't miss your boy parts. guess i have to learn to live without them. hi to emma! you keeping olly in check?

Oh Oh Oh! i almost forgot to tell you i caught a biiiiig mouse yesterday! but he got away...
feisty little critter.

I got to go. meowmy jan wants the computer.
Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Ari! We'll be thinkin of you as you get yur shots an stuff, an it will be ok. we lookt at that fizzy stuff meowmy bobbie drinks, too.
is funnee. she hasta have sum evry mornin to help her get all waked up.
we hope no kitties are orfans, too. that wuld be sad, cuz they not unnerstand!

is anyone neer hurricane dennis? we hope everyone be ok?
GES WUT? Meowmy herd it on radio! SUm ladee in SanClemente, CA called 911~ BECUZ they Not fix her western burger rite! (at burger king)
No bad thing happent, she jes wanned them to come make the peeples at BK do it HER WAY!

can u beleeve how dum some of these humans are? she sed she had ast them 4 times, an they dint get it rite, an the manager wuldnt help much, and she wanned 911 peeple to cum and protect her criminal rites.
FOR REEL! An the lady hoo answered the 911 call sed this wasnt a criminal thing, and to be an adult an to go in there, take her $$ bak, and go sumewheres else.
An the woman callin was HORRIFIED that 911 wuld not come.
Over a darn bacon western cheeseburger.

Meowmy sez Lord help us all.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i hear that too. some humans are soooooo stooooooooooooooooopid!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we are all lazee today an are doin nuthin but relaxin.
we not online a lot.
we rite storee tomorrow, maybe, if we get motuhvayted.
we sen luv and hugs to all.

shenandoah an humble

i hear that too. some humans are soooooo stooooooooooooooooopid!