Help me - cat is due any time now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Im. Home lollypop is home I'm so so happy and feel so blessed to have you all ty so much and handsome Kitty I will pay you back ty so much..now for a funny story lolly took the biggest poop just a bit ago and her stomach went down poor thing she didn't go poop since Friday or Thursday and man did it stink.. so that's why her stomach was swollen happy ending I'm so glad I have you all

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lolly is with the babies and they are so happy there mommy is home I will post pictures in a few days to show you all how they are doing

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm Going to take a much needed nap Thank you all again I love you all

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im. Home lollypop is home I'm so so happy and feel so blessed to have you all ty so much and handsome Kitty I will pay you back ty so much..now for a funny story lolly took the biggest poop just a bit ago and her stomach went down poor thing she didn't go poop since Friday or Thursday and man did it stink.. so that's why her stomach was swollen happy ending I'm so glad I have you all
That is funny!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been following this thread (but not posting because I have zero experience in this area). I just wanted to say how pleased I am to hear that Lolly and her three kittens are ok :D I hope everything goes smoothly for them now :vibes:

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Its five iN the morning. Time To start my day just checking in on lolly she is doing good and babies are eating ..ty columbine. For your love..man Sid I need that sleep I sure hope lolly slept. She meowed think my momma is hungry ..gotta go ..post later feline family...

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so relieved for such a good outcome. It was very kind of both Handsome kitty and the Vet to help you. Please let us know how lolly and the babies are doing later. She must be relieved herself after such a litter pan visit.

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lolly and babies are doing fine checked lolly out everything looks a lot better swelling went down a lot no blood or discharge.but I have a couple of questions if someone doesn't mind answering should I keep the light off that is by the closet where she is or leave it on during the day.. and I have my air conditioner on in my apartment it's a small apartment so should I keep my bedroom door shut or let it open for lolly to come out and maybe keep the heating pad on low and should I keep the heating pad on all the time thanks my family

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news.  I would leave the light off, the cat doesn't need it.  Maybe leave the heating pad on low and leave the door open in case Lolly needs you.  the heating pad should have a towel or cloth covering it and there s/b enough space so the kittens can move away from it if they get too warm.

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi guys quick question if I may lolly and the kittens are doing great but lollys boobs are really getting empty how long does it take before they fill back up she's not eating as much but she is eating though she eats more if I laid there and put it in my palm of my hand I don't mind I will do anything for animals specially my lollipops

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was so happy that lolly got out of the closet today for like 15 minutes on her own she looks like she needed a break

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know you all are very busy so no hurry with my answer you guys are great for helping everyone

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Her mammary glands will fill up and go down over and over. She probably has plenty of milk for her 3 babies. They are drinking tiny amounts but very frequently right now. As they get bigger she will produce even more milk. She is still recovering from the weekend and will eat plenty as long as you make it available. :)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She also had mostly colostrum the first two days. You'll soon see that she has plenty! :)

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thank you I was reading that ladies post about the kittens and seen all her pictures of the kittens how cute 3 girls and 1 boy I guess that boy won't be picking on his sisters..LOL..ty again ill put pictures up in about a week

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
just thought I'd share something pretty cool before I go to bed..lolly let my dog booboo come in to the closet and smell the kittens and then he left then she came out and rubbed all up on boo those two really are my babies I love them with all my heart thought that was pretty cool