Help! 15 Hour Old Kitten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pegasus_Pony

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear this. You certainly tried.

Please do let us know if you'd like help finding a low cost clinic for spaying and neutering your other cats. I know you mentioned having some mamas around.
If this could be done, I'd love to get at least the females spayed so there are no more kittens. We've tried this before and a few of our cats are fixed but we have a large barn and people tend to just throw their unwanted pets out down there. We've even had a few chickens thrown out down there before! I want to get these cats fixed if I can without going broke. I'd also like to find them homes, but the main clinic and shelter I know of are full of cats. :( The one at the Jack County Farm isn't taking cats, The one in Parkersburg that my grandmother took me to isn't taking cats, and it seems to be the same problem all around! No one wants them and It's been a real financial struggle to buy a bag of cat food for em. Some are feral others are great cats! They just need homes. If any of you could help me out with finding a shelter or getting them at LEAST spayed that would be great.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't worked with anyone in your area yet.. but here are some clinics that I found relatively close to you if you wanted to call around and see what the requirements are/how far away they are from you...
Help For Animals S/N Clinic
One Humane Way
Barboursville, WV 25504
304-736-8555

Kanawha Co Spay/Neuter Taskforce
Charleston, WV
304-982-0086
Certificate program

North Gateway Animal Hospital
1246 Greenbrier St
Charleston, WV 25311
304-342-5700
Low cost spay/neuter clinic once a month

Gateway Animal Hospital
55 Maccorkle Ave
St Albans, WV 25177
304-727-4331

Do you have any young kittens or moms with young kittens right now? I can see if we can plan a trip your way when we have room and we can take a family for you into our rescue!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Sorry about the baby! I do hope you can work out the spaying for your other cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pegasus_Pony

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I haven't worked with anyone in your area yet.. but here are some clinics that I found relatively close to you if you wanted to call around and see what the requirements are/how far away they are from you...
Help For Animals S/N Clinic
One Humane Way
Barboursville, WV 25504
304-736-8555

Kanawha Co Spay/Neuter Taskforce
Charleston, WV
304-982-0086
Certificate program

North Gateway Animal Hospital
1246 Greenbrier St
Charleston, WV 25311
304-342-5700

Gateway Animal Hospital
55 Maccorkle Ave
St Albans, WV 25177
304-727-4331

Do you have any young kittens or moms with young kittens right now? I can see if we can plan a trip your way when we have room and we can take a family for you into our rescue!
Thanks! We don't have any young kittens. Everyone is eating solid food and is a decent size. They all appear to be really healthy. :) Thanks for the offer though. :)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I hope you can try some if the rescues provided on the list to get kittens vaccinated, fixed, and re-homed.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
On behalf of the Site Team, I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: Threads like this are closed after a loss as a sign of respect. Please consider starting a memorial thread in our Crossing the Bridge forum. :rbheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.