Hello from TyRose and Shane!!

shane's mommie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m TyRose, and I am Shaneâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Mommie!
Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been a regular on forums for about 5 years now, mostly Mommy forums… before Facebook and MySpace took over. I loved the closeness I have with other parents on my mommy forums. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve even met a few people in person! One girl from Ohio came to Maryland to visit me twice and weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve become really good real life! When I adopted Shane I decided to try and find a forum that I could go to when it came to help with him. I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my daughter and thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s how I became involved in mommy forums. I am not new to cats. I lived with my aunt for 10 years and she has a cat, an all black domestic shorthair named Lady…who basically became like my cat too. Lady had two litters and from her first litter the only surviving kitten was ALL MINE! Her name was Baybie Allstar Cat, named after the Smash Mouth song. She was all grey with a white diamond right under her neck. When Lady got pregnant again she started being really, really mean to Baybie, I mean fighting and swatting at her constantly so my aunt made me give Baybie to my uncle for a while and I was heartbroken. My uncle moved a short time later and would not tell me when happened to Baybie, I pressed him about it for months but he just kept saying he didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know where she was. I was so pissed at him and my aunt for making my give her up! From her next litter I kept one male kitten, Pietrie Alcom Cat. Heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s named after Petrie from The Land Before Time. My mom got a new apartment and I let my mom keep Pietrie. She was really happy, this was her first kitten and he kept her company! Funny, she actually thought his purring was his stomach growling and that he was always hungry lol. Unfortunately because sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d just moved my brotherâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s bed wasnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t set up yet and Pietrie slid(all hardwood floors) into the head board that was against the wall and well…for years my mom told me she gave him away to a little boy who wanted a kitten, she was scared to tell me the truth. After that I gave up on having kittens of my own and just helped my aunt care for Lady, who was now spayed and not having anymore kids. Well in 03 I came across a friend whose cat had kittens and I couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t resist! I asked my aunt could I bring one home and she said yes. I got Khalil Dru-Leyano Cat in April 03. I swear I thought I made up the name Khalil…boy was I wrong. He was a small kitten but full of life and energy and he drove Lady crazy. By then she was older and really…he stressed her out. In addition to that he would not stop pooping in the fire place and the plants…which drove my aunt crazy so yeah…she made me give him away after like 4 months. So I found a good home with another one of my friends who was looking for a kitten. He looked JUST like Pietrie. I was so sad. So yeah…it was back to being just Lady. Lucky, after moving out of my auntâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s house this October I found Shane Fitzgerald Kennedy Cat in early December and heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s mine forever, no one can make me give him up! Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m going to post Shaneâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s story of destiny in the Cats SOS part of the forum. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m also going to be posting pics of Lady…and of my baby Shane in the Fur pics section! I look forward to being a part of this forum! I am so excited! I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know a whole lot about cats, but I can offer some advice from the knowledge that I do have! I look forward to learning more about cats as well!
~*TyRose*~

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
Milky
y Horacio
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina ,Milky & Horatio say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about out kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad you join us!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi TyRose and welcome to TCS.
I see you have posted in a few of our different forums from your post. If you need help with the site just click on my user name and I will try to help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shane's mommie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome, so far so good! I like it here! It reminds me of my mommy board sooo much!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome TyRose,

Welcome to our community.