Guys my new feral could use your prayers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is out from under the bed and enjoying the pet fests she is getting!
She even allowed Mike to pet her this morning, that would be the first time he has been allowed to (by her) Now when you stop petting her, she reaches up and swats at you! LOL

Kenai was allowed in the bedroom last night, but none of the other cats were- and they were not happy! About 5 of them were outside the door singing the chorus of "Let us In NOW!" I finally got up and went and got the dreaded vacuum cleaner and parked it outside the bedroom door! LOL That scattered them to all points of the house to sleep. Of course I forgot to tell Mike, so when he got up in the middle of the night and opened the door, he stumbled over the machine..

But Whisp is doing fine, she is eating and drinking and using the litter pan. I think in about a week she will be in general population and the cats can have their lives back.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Of course I forgot to tell Mike, so when he got up in the middle of the night and opened the door, he stumbled over the machine..
LOL That must have been a bit of a surprise!

Glad things are going so well with Whisp.

zazi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know this is an old thread....(found it while looking for stuff on cats that won't eat) All i can say is the wold needs more people like Hissy (and all the other people who do rescue work)

what happened to whisp? is she still with you?