Guys my new feral could use your prayers

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She has a bit of a dirty discharge showing up- nothing real alarming, but I am watching her close. The discharge is a dirty yellow color. I started her on GSE this morning, just in case. My feral vet is at a conference, and I don't think she could be examined at this point without being sedated- which won't happen because of the kittens.
Please pray for Whisp...

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hissy - I've been dying to get on here all day to see how Whip is doing. I'm worried that we haven't heard from you because you had to take her to the hospital.

Is she OK?

Are you OK?

Prayers going up for all of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Laurie,

Sorry just now got on the boards. Whisp is doing okay. She heaved up massive amounts of hair last night, so I was up with her most of the night- so much for sleep. I have given her some plain yogurt to settle her stomach, the discharge is gone and she is sleeping peacefully. Thanks for asking- hope you got some much needed sleep for both of us!

williewz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor baby! I'm glad she's better, though. It's a good thing she found someone who knows what to do.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is extremely irritated, agitated and aggressive tonight, a sure sign in ferals that kittens are near. Those of you still awake, say a prayer for her that all goes well. I cannot even get close to her right now, she is all hiss, tooth and claw, and she is pacing as if she is quite uncomfortable. Crossing my fingers and saying my prayers that she gives birth without problems...putting the coffee on, gonna be a long night..

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i just saw this, how is she doing?
she is in my prayers.

(((HUGS)))

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We were awake but not on-line. I've kept you and Whisp in prayers though! Any news? Are there kittens? Did you get ANY sleep? You need to one of these days, Mary Anne.

(((((Hugs))))) to you and scritches (when she wants them) to Whisp.

Laurie

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do hope last night went well. Sending positive energy to Whisp and you Mary Anne, and maybe even to the new babies (???)

Please keep us updated! (I know you will
)

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No babies yet...I am going to take her to the vets today, as she again has a dirty yellow discharge (not a good sign) I know it will stress her out to take her in, but she needs to be seen, and I need the peace of mind that there is not something bad and nasty occurring inside of her.
I do pity the poor vet who has to examine her though. She puts the *F* in Feral!