great news for me and my cat

goldeye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Me and my kitty finally found an apartment

i found quite a few places that were okay with pets but when they were viewed the apartments were about the same size as a tool shed and to top it off they wanted a lot of money for rent. if we would have moved there I would have had to put my cat's litter box outside. after weeks of frustration finally found a place that was bigger and in a better area than the one i tried and they were nice and were reasonable and my application was approved we move in 5 weeks i am so excited though it seems like its a long time from now.  im wondering how my cat will like the change of space though she usually runs around  playing under the bed in 3 rooms so it will be a space reduction for her

i have a question though since i am basically going to be the upstairs neighbor is there anything i can do to reduce noise from my cat galloping around to avoid any problems with neighbors in the future?

allenkm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Use your vertical space to entertain the cat....get a few cat trees or strange your furniture for safe kitty climbing. You can also put up shelves and leave them empty for you cat to climb on. This will keep her busy and also not running on the floor making noise. Also make time to play with her so she gets tired. Adding additional rugs can help muffle sound. Good luck, I am sure you and kitty will adjust fine

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Very good advice from allenkm!  

How exciting for you, I'm glad you found something safe and better suited to you and kitty.