Good Lord, this poor kitty!! *With an updated picture!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey, tell the lightbulb and cat transportation consultant that his "arch-nemesis" said drive safely!

"Cats. Always letting us know that we are the SECOND most important creation in the universe."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Travel day

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well so much of this thread is gone now- let me just condense it for the new folk, since we lost a lot of this in the forums crash.

Starlight traveled in fine style with Uncle Fester to Debi's house in California. There it was found that my vet was wrong and Starlight was an intact male, so Debi had him neutered right away.

He has settled in wonderfully, does not even look outside, has no interest in being outside ever again and Debi loves him truly and completely.

He has been made an honorary member of the website Eye Envy and anything he needs as far as powders and eye care etc...all Debi has to do is ask!

Here are some updated pictures of him so you can see how wonderful he looks, and how much he is loved-

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice to have new pics of our lovely little prince -- even if we did lose some of his story -- <sigh>

nena8a

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The poor baby!! You have a great heart! You know, 5 wks ago my neighbor brought me a stray persian that someone had dumped, it was snowing outside. We found out he had been dumped by a breeder after he wasn't breeding. Took him to my vet, the persian who's about 3 yrs old, weighed only 3 lbs, was only skin & bones, full of knots, smelled terrible, & had a terrible diarrhea, giardia, needs a dental, he walked lifting his rar legs because he was sore, we couldn't even pick him up because his tummy was also sore. He is a love bug and very loving. Weighs 5 lbs now. Good luck, I'll keep you both in my prayers!
~Elena

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debi,

I know we have lost pages and pages out of this thread, but how is the little snort doing? Any new pics you would want to share?

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
you little buety I was thinking from the first thread that you should find a way to keep him after all your care and hard work. heres to a lot of happy years for the little fellow

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

How about an update Debi?
I haven't been around in months! Shame on me.

Starlight is so wonderful! I love him to death. He behaves very much like young kitten, LOTS of running & jumping. He plays till he falls into a heap...then DEEP sleep. He was a wonderful addition to my house. Don't have any new pictures of him though. Thanks for still thinking about him!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhh I miss kowabunga kitty! Give him a gentle hug from us-

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He thought about dashing for the door...only momentarily though. He got right to the edge of the door frame & looked out, nope, it's scary out there!
I'm pleased so many of you remember him. He's very special to me.

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just read in Jimmy Frosts column that he won't be writing for the Cat Site anymore? Anyone know any more? Starlight remembers him fondly...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debi he is busy with his other rescue websites and personal issues- He isn't gone off the board, he just won't be a regular contributor for the column anymore-
I just talked to him the other day on the phone, he is doing great!

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Starlight & I celebrated his rescue one year ago(Memorial Day weekend)

He had some special ham babyfood, which he loves.

What he likes best is to sit on my lap & be petted. He did say it was a much better weekend then a year ago.

He send his love to Mary Ann & all the rest who remeber him. Thanks Debi

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holy cow! It's been a year? Give that little scamp a scritch under the chin. I am glad to hear from you and if you have current pics please email them to me so I can post them. He is still on my desktop
and in my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.