Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fester's in Nevada!!!!!!!!!
He will be California tomorrow, and unload on Friday-then he has requested a load to Oregon- so looks like I need to pack Starlight's bag, he is going on a trip soon-
I am going to miss this little scamp!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww MA, it's going to be hard! But you know that he'll be loved and pampered and loved some more in his new home and, of course, we're all hoping for lots and lots of pictures.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Acceptance at last!

Starlight is losing his fear of dogs- here is Starlight, Wink and Kenai

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I sound like a broken record...but that is one stunning cat. This is a story that really deserves publication...hmmm....can your store do a photo and text book? I know you can via the tcs cafe press store if there is one still.

Tee hee....just wanting more than one pix in my possession <G>. I haven't yet shopped to use the image you sent, but I will....thinking poster if it's an option (have to look again at all the store options!)

Oh...just in
with Starlight!

uncle fester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Stopped in Winnemucca, Nevada today to take on more supplies, kitty litter, some treats and the like.
I know MA said she had one that she could give me, but I bought a HEPA air filter for the truck because the cat hair flying around was getting a little overwhelming. Nothing like opening the truck door and seeing cat hair flying in all directions!

For SpoonersMom, I got Zoey from a group called Cat Rescue, Inc in Chesapeake, Virginia. I had looked at a true calico kitten but didn't act fast enough, so a few weeks later, oblivious to my wife's objections, I adopted my Zo-Zo.
I liked the group so much, I built a website for them that has a lot of whistles, bells and features that their old site was painfully lacking. It began as a project and soon became a labor of love and although I'm not compleatly finished with it, I'm rightly proud of everything it offers visitors and all the features it does have.
Zoey's called a "Tortie" but if you look at her underside, she looks like a calico and very rarely would you ever see one that's a male, something to do with the chromozones.
She's an "Alpha" and she likes to have it her way every time, all the time.
But I have done a lot of writing about her here on TCS, She's got her own page here and over on www.asphaltadventures.com
if you go to asphalt adventures, on the first page there is a little "new" icon that will take you to Bari's page.
I hade things for the school kids on Asphalt Adventures and have contests and stuff for them.

4 of my 5 cats were all adopted from shelters or rescue groups and as long as there are homeless cats, I won't pay a breeder for adding to the pet overpopulatiuon problem.
Just my NTBHO

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He has a black rear leg (it was shaved before) and a spot of black on his white rear leg at the pad-

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
here he is playing

patchesmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hissy, I have just read the whole thread and I have cried
and laughed
and cried
for joy. You are truly one of the most caring and lovely people I've had the pleasure to read about.
There is definitly a place for you in Heaven.
Debi, congratulations,
it seems you have a truly marvelous celebrity coming to live with you.
Both of you hug him for me please? Thanks....Angela

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy cow!!!!

MA, I can't believe Starlight is laying down so close to Kenai. I was *just* there a few days ago and he wouldn't go near the door if Kenai was there. WOW!!!!! That's SO awesome. Awwww, I bet Kenai feels better about it now too. She's such a love.

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hissy... Starlight seems like such a little love-bunny. I'm so glad that he has found a furrever home

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jimmy will be here on Monday!!!! He will be in Portland, and we will drive Little Snort up to him-

As much as I am going to miss this little one, in the same breath I will be relieved he is going. He has spent much of the time off by himself except for portions of the day when he is let out to be in the main house, and that is so unfair for him. I know that Debi is going to provide him the best home- and Jimmy is going to be the best caretaker of him before they arrive and all I can say to both of you is please post pictures!!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh NOOOOOOO! He just let me know, he'll be here tomorrow!!! ACK! I don't want to say goodbye that quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.