Good Lord, this poor kitty!! *With an updated picture!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree - its been a year??? wow!!!

how wonderful to hear from you Debi and to hear that Starlight is still being spoilt like a king

oh yes - pictures if you have any - I think Starlight remains in everyones hearts and thoughts here

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I seen starlight and read your story I couldn't help but breakdown into tears for this poor little guy and also for you too. I can't believe how anyone could do such a thing. I am so happy there are people in this world like you that help with these poor little animal. Thank you for what you do.

catlover_galore

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That poor little kitten!!!I don't know how people could be so cruel.I'm not too suprised that you are angry(I would be shocked if you weren't).It really makes me ticked off
when I think off that poor little cat
.I agree that Starlight is a beautiful name.She(or he) is very lucky to have you.
I have a stray cat that I adopted right now.His name is Gandulf and he is a gray tom with white paws and a white chest.(As well as an adorible bubblegum pink nose)When I first found him I didn't think he was going to make it.His tail was broken in 2 places and he had been whipped with a wire.As well as severe malnourishment.A month after we adopted him and constantly fed and pampered him we took him to the vet and were told he only weighed 9 LBs!!!!!!!I don't know how to add a photo but he is much better now.I wish you lots of luck with Starlight(I am sure she doesn't need it now that you are taking care of her) and keep upthe good fight.

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think Starlight's story is very heartwarming. It does have such a happy ending after all. I'd like to know how she is doing tho - and I have not seen much of Jimmy lately either.

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow... just read through all 425 posts.. what a story!!!! Starlight looks great now, you should be proud!

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just read through all of the threads! WOW! MA, Uncle Fester and Debi, you guys did a wonderful thing for Starlight!

Debi, Please Post Pictures!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh MY gosh!!! I just read all of these. I cannot believe the difference in Starlight from beginning to the most recent pictures of him! He is GORGEOUS! What a lucky kitty!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debi doesn't have any recent photos of starlight- but here are some from my archives-

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't he just absolutely gorgeous!? Wow... I can't believe the change in him! This is really the first time I've been in on this board, and it's amazing to see such a success story. I'm in the process of gathering info on how to set up here in Copenhagen as a rescue home, it's going to take years before I can be getting off the ground, but I figure now is a good time to be covering the groundwork I'm going to need.

Congrats on such a wonderful, wonderful success!
Starlight is a real beauty!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well. WOW! MA!!!! Thank you for sharing those. I love that boy so much. Everytime I see him my mood just lifts incredibly. He's very special.

jessa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow! Starlight is beautiful! God Bless you and Starlight!!

salem cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You are so lucky to have found him! I'm so envious! I know he was alot of work, but he is so very worth it! You have done a beautiful job with him! Bless your heart!

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kumbulu

He always was beautiful, it was just hidden.

I've been caught up in the Hurricane Katrina animal rescue. What a mess.
All this talk about rescue. Everyone who's new needs to know it was MaryAnn who rescued Starlight in the dark of the night. She's the one who needs all the praise. Mike & her set out in the night and drove 50 miles? to pickup this poor kitty. She had him about 27 ? days. And did all the hard work. Cleaning & medicating both ends.
If it hadn't been for Maryanns soft spot for way ward kitties Starlight would have died.
He's my velcro kitty now. But in the begining it was Maryann who rose to the occation & went to work on him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so thankful he is doing so well. I would love to see new pics( hint...hint...HINT...)

Status
Not open for further replies.