Giveaway: Free Multi-Cat Kitnip Box Full Of Treats & Toys!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Little Oliver, my 11 lbs, 10-month-old kitten, came into my bed in the week hours this morning and comforted me after I was upset about something. I wasn't able to fall back asleep but then he decided to lay down with me, and I fell asleep shortly afterward. I think he knew I needed him right then.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

When Zoe was an indoor/outdoor cat she felt like it was her mission and duty to welcome anyone that was walking down our street! She loved to entertain babies & toddlers who were being strolled down the sidewalk. She was the "Good Will Ambassador" :D

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Snoop is full of energy this morning. He is running at break neck speed and hiding. That is what he does when he wants attention and play time.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Sophie waits in the kitchen window for me to come home every day. When she sees me pull into the driveway, she comes to the door to greet me and remind me that IT'S DINNERTIME!! 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

Hekitty loves to bird watch out the front window.  I can tell the size of the bird by her vocalizations.  The sparrows get a little trill, the mockingbird/robin range gets a deeper, slower trill, call it a "thrill."  The pigeons get a mowowowowowowowowow.  Occasionally, we get crows.  They do not get any of those.  They get hisses and yowls.  She really does not like crows.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Lil Bit with the home made sock cat nip toy I made yesterday. She actually played with it. She is getting more playful. She just can't play long. She looks good to be 8 weeks pregnant. 

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Luna and I go on walks around campus in the evenings. Some people give me weird looks, some people ask if she's a cat (or a really weird dog!), and some people ignore us, but Ive been stopped at least eight times and told that I've made someone's day. Luna loves the attention!

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

I was talking about this contest with the other people in the house, and AWM recommended that I share this, but you'll need a little bit of backstory to understand it. First of all, our house has six cats (Rose, Ra, Princess, Slipper, Asia, and Spot). Our first cat, Rose, was brought into the house by IB, because she was being neglected in her previous home by the humans and being smacked around by the other cats (the place had thirty cats). The other five were born to Rose (and every blasted one of them is fixed), and we love them all.

Well, IB was at the house of a friend of his when he discovered that someone dumped a cat on the street. This cat.

She was declawed by her owners (but not chipped, as the SPCA discovered when we took her up there), and IB thought that since we already have six cats, we (as in "I") wouldn't notice one more. I noticed. He brought the cat in and began feeding it from the bowls our  cats use (at the time I was leaving dry food down since the kittens were still growing), and when one of our cats (I should mention that none of our cats are declawed and that I find it a barbaric practice that is cruel and unusual punishment for a cat) came in. Clawless One took off, and hid under the hutch. At the time, our cats were just curious about the newcomer; there weren't a lot of cats in the neighborhood (that has since changed), so they weren't sure what to do about the intruder. Fearing that my cats would end up deciding that the new cat had no right to be there (and keeping in mind Clawless had no way to defend herself), I geared up (leather coat, leather gloves, and safety goggles--previous to our cats I hadn't had very many good interactions with them), and prepared to pull the clawless cat out from under the hutch so that I could get into one of the few rooms of the house with a door that shuts. The clawless cat,  terrified at the sight of strange leather coming towards her, lashed out with a growl, a hiss, and a bite (no claws). 

Our cats went nuts and tried to attack her. Apparently her eating their food--okay. Her in their territory--okay. Her attacking me--enemy of the state. (By the way, Clawless was a sweet and caring cat, and I'm sure the SPCA found her a good home--probably without cats that wanted to kill her.) This is the story of how our cats came to my defense and touched me while still making my life more complicated (I had to shoo them back outside so I could move Clawless to a safer part of the house). 

dorimon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My kitty is too smart for her own good, and can open doors, cabinets, and drawers! We have to be very careful where we store her food :p

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENRTY

i trained my cat (sheba) to do tricks. kisses and high fives. sometimes she will do it without me asking. she loves her treats! 

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Boris is a lap cat, but he has his rules.  If I am wearing shorts or a robe, he will not get on my lap.  Except last night!  It's been warm here and I was wearing shorts.  He got up and put his paws on my leg and examined my lap. Then he decided to hop up and stayed for half an hour.  I hope this means that I won't have to change into long pants whenever I want a Boris snug from now on!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Whenever Eclipse wants to look at something he can't reach, either inside or out, he climbs on my back to get a closer look.  He is very polite about waving his paw when he wants to use me as a cat tree.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My Mittens hates when I leave the house. If he is sleeping, I try to leave quietly as to not disturb him. It never works. As soon as I have my jacket on and go to open the door, I turn around to find my poor Mittens just standing there looking so sad. He can't be lonely, as he always has Shadow for company even if no one else is home. I head back inside and give him a few treats and hugs, promising to be home very soon (also usually promise him a new bag of treats or a toy). I always keep my promise to him!! As he is eating his treats, I get to sneak out the door. I feel so bad, though. Of course, I know he will be just fine. Maybe he just wants the treats??
I like to think though that he loves me and wants me to stay home and keep him company. He loves watching t.v. with me!
Shadow just stays sleeping and could care less if I leave.
I do know he loves me too, though.
They are both little sweeties and very spoiled!!

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Tsuki when I adopted her she wasn't brave at all because of her sickness most likely so I named her Tsuki for moon. I always knew she was there even if I couldn't directly see her and I believe she still is.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

When I got Lil Bit I was going to name her Cassie. It didn't stick for over a week I tossed around names and nothing felt right. She was only 14 ounces when I got her. She wasn't happy. She cried all the time for the first month. One night I even cried to my bf saying I don't think I like her she was so much work and no fun like I imagined. Now almost a year later she is a part of my family. She needs me. Funny thing is when my daughter cries she runs to check on her. She is amazing.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Henry is such a little gentleman. He puts up with a lot from queen diva Lilith but he never loses his temper with her. He just shrugs off her antics. 

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

Snoop was outside this morning when it started raining hard. I opened the door to let him in. He bounded inside just meowing and meowing. First time he has been wet since he lived with us

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Sam and Salem are so brother and sister. They sleep together one minute and the next they are fighting over a toy. Its GREAT