Giveaway: Free Multi-Cat Kitnip Box Full Of Treats & Toys!

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My Chicquitita is a good kitty. She learned  the word  NO when she was a kitten and doesn't get on kitchen counters or scratch the furniture. She likes to lie inside her cat tree when it's hot on the patio.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My Lil Bit is going to be a Mommy soon. I am so excited to be a grandma. 

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

When pressed for words, why is it, for some they just don't come, but I can and will say this, my Katy makes me VERY happy!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

When I had a horrible stomach bug, my sweet Lilith stayed by me almost the entire time. I often woke up to her stroking my arm with her paw. 

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Maple tale now. Maple's been on Prozac for a few weeks now for anxiety issues (that were leading to not using the litter box). This past week, every morning, I've woken up to seeing her rolling on the floor with absolute glee. She never really seemed happy before and now, she is this wonderful and very happy (not so) little girl! It always makes me happy to see my babies so happy.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Chicken is a devoted kitty. He grooms (licks) me A LOT! Sleeps next to my face and takes care of me when I don't feel well; he stays by my side!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
***ENTRY***

The FURmily absolutely love their catnip, the stronger the better! and any kind of battable toy, such as balls or kickers, has them in ecstasy.  Surprises are as exciting for them as they are for "us humans" -- and we know that the winner of this KitNipBox is going to love it!

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My three catildren would absolutly love these toys. They are the best. I have three mushes that love to cuudle and get along just like siblings

catnissmamandod

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ENTRY

on March 1, 2016 my babygirl catniss gave birth to my five beautiful grandchildren. First born nala then hunter then simba then mars and last panda. Besides catniss,hunter,nala,simba,panda and mars i have two other cats rhomeo which is pronounced romero i just wanted to spell it differently and bandit whos the daddy of the five kittens. Rhome is 6 years old and about 4 years ago he was going to be put into a shelter but i told my aunt that id take him and i love him more then anything hes so fluffy and fat its hilarious and the baby kittens have a animal stroller and he likes to nap in it and sleep on the highest counter . Catniss was given to me last year shes about 10 months old and i got her when she was two moths old shes a beautiful calico who i love more then anything she has many collars and clothes that i got her for christmas and other things. Bandit was a stray which i found in front of a restaurant he is a brat but i do love him deeply. All my cats bring me joy each day and i can not imagine my life without any of them. Id love to win the giveaway so the baby kittens can i have some toys to play with.  Thankyou for reading this.View media item 337019

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

Sometimes I like to lie on the floor to read. (No particular reason, I just find it comfortable.) If I do this with Ra in the house he will lie down on top of the book, purr, and lift his head so I can pet under his chin. I do so, gently remove the book from under Ra (there's little worse for a book than having a kitty sink his claws into it), back up a few feet, and start reading again--only to have two orange feet firmly plant themselves on the pages and look up into Ra's annoyed face--he wasn't done being pet yet. 

This is Ra, waiting by my library bag for me to pull out a book. 

thecatfam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I have two kittens and one cat. Chester Frachesca and sylvester. Chester he is the kitten and franchesca and sylvester are the mom and dad.

I hope i win the entry so they could have some new toys.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - when Eclipse likes to show affection he will like my cheek and then rub his cheek against mine.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

All of my cats are very special to me, but there is one, Friskies, who I have a very close bond with, I had raised him and his sister Miss Kitty from wee bottle kittens, only 2 days old. Miss Kitty is her own cat, doing her own thing, she loves, me she's just not overly clingy. He's always snuggling in bed, sitting on my lap while I type, even coming to me and giving me head bonks and kisses every morning. He also likes to be a hairstylist, making my already frizzy hair even more so, picking and making kit biscuits in my hair. He's a special  boy and I love him dearly.

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

When Vincent feels I'm moving too slow he will go and nip my leg than just look up at my innocently haha.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

our little punkin loves ball tracks! she started with the petmate ball track, and yesterday evening she was upstairs playing with the bergan ball track. today while cleaning the house and doing other assorted chores, i came across the catit ball track we have. punkin had never seen this one, and it's a (more or less) straight ball track/not circular. she's been investigating this new and odd shaped ball track, but hasn't decided to play with it quite yet. 

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

When I'm at my parents' house, Luna has to stay in the basement. She naps exclusively on the basement stair landing, so she can greet me immediately when I go to see her.

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My cat Cadbury was so named because
1. His color is Chocolate and
2. He wold have been born around Easter time. :-)

caitini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Fuzzy and Pierre are two males close in age and very similar looking, but unrelated. Fuzzy is so shy and nervous I was really not sure about how he would take to a second cat. But he took to Pierre right away and they are so close and loving it almost brings a tear to my eye.