Giveaway: Free Multi-Cat Kitnip Box Full Of Treats & Toys!

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

When I was 4, my brother brought home a kitten. We named her Animal, Annie for short. She was a hissing, biting little thing, but she slept on my head every night. One time, my mom stuck me in the Naughty Chair for something I felt sure I didn't deserve. (I was about 5/6). I bawled my eyes out, and to everyone's shock, Annie jumped up on my lap and started to purr and "love me up", to quote my shocked mother at the time. I still remember it like it was yesterday, though it was 45 years ago, and I still feel just as loved.

sprin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY: I've never had a cat who didn't rank my laptop keyboard as one of their favorite places to lay and walk.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - When I wake in the morning, Diamond is either on my chest or on my hand.  I'm a fairly light sleeper.  I'm not sure how he gets on my chest without waking me!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Penelopy came into our home to honor the memory of our Lucky. I can't believe how many "Luckyisms" she has. She sounds like him so much when she sings. And just the fact that she sings! She's super-affectionate and also gives love bites. But it's when she gums me that really melts my heart. Lucky was the only other cat I ever had that did that. How ironic the very one we adopt to honor his memory does the same thing?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

My cat Snoop is very appropriately named. He is the nosiest cat I have ever known. He reminds us so much of our Max that he gets called Max, Jr. by my husband.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Lily is so cute. She likes to pretend to look for me after I go to bed by running around in the living room calling me until I call her to bed. She always knows where I am. Silly girl 

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Since Lil Bit has been pregnant she has been more loving and playful. I pray she continues like that after she has the kittens. 

peacefulchaos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
I know you guys don't know me as well as probably some other people here, but I have two 6 month old cats who are bored of everything with the exception of wand toys (except that doesn't help when I'm not home). I've bought all the recommendations people gave me here and still they seem bored. Even catnip toys don't seem to cut it for them. I have clicker trained them and dropped hundreds of dollars on toys but it's not enough.

Hank and Gary came from unusual beginnings. They were rescued by an EMT, also my vet, when she responded to a call. She went into the house and found the patient hoarding kittens. At the time the cats were merely days old and there was no way of identifying the parents - there were 22 kittens j this house and probably upwards of 50 cats total or more. They still don't know the exact number.

Gary and Hank and their siblings needed to be hand raised because mom couldn't be found and they needed to get out of there. The vet office fed them every 3 hours; Gary was so young he wasn't eating probably due to stress and they were afraid he would die. Hank originally began as a bit of a paranoid cat who didn't bond with anyone in the office; they weren't sure if he'd be warm and fuzzy. but ever since I took him he's quite literally attached to my hip.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/wolflover91/Mobile Uploads/IMAG1901_zpsdqhqaajx.jpghttp://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/wolflover91/Mobile Uploads/IMAG1901_zpsdqhqaajx.jpg

I'm not expecting to win but this might be a lifesaver.

Last edited:

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY  Around 9 - 9:30 pm every evening Fluffy begins meowing at me to go to bed.  She wants her play time!  Yes, we play in my room before I get ready for bed.  If I take too long to get upstairs after shutting down the comp. and scooping boxes, she will play with Eclipse instead.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My cat Sophie uses her left paw like a fork when she eats, but ONLY the left paw :)

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Last night, I woke up after a stress nightmare with Luna in my arms. She knew I needed her so instead of playing she was right there with me.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--

This took place when the kittens were about three days old. Around the time of this picture.

Anyway, the orange furball (now known as Ra) plastered himself along the inside of their mother's (Rose's) belly and blocked his siblings' from getting to their teats. (Even back then Ra was the largest of the babies, but not by as much as he is now.) I was trying to figure out what to do (as I couldn't just reach in since she was a new mother and protective of the babies), but it turned out that I didn't have to do anything. Princess (she's the one with the head close to the visible front leg and was, at the time, the smallest of the kittens) wriggled between Ra's body and Rose's and pushed him away from the belly until all the other kittens could reach their perspective teats. The two of them have had an odd relationship since. 

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Chicqutita my Ragdoll cat has started waking me up in the morning to open the patio door, even though she has a doggie door she uses all the time. I spoiled her by doing it for her sometimes during the day. Will break this habit so I can sleep in.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

My cats don't know what to make of the electronic bug my Secret Santa sent me a couple of years ago.  It is hilarious to watch them chase it...and jump back when it heads in their direction.  "What would you do if this was a real bug?"  I ask.  "You have to protect the house from centipedes!"  Daisy was still looking for the bug after I put it away tonight.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My Shadow has his own special way of waking me in the morning to let me know he is hungry. He will stretch his two front paws up on the bed and pull the blanket off me. Then he will let out a loud meow directly in my face, letting me know he is hungry now. If I feel it is too early or I am still very sleepy, I will try turning my back towards him and I tell him soon Shadow. Sometimes I even pretend I don't hear him. Neither works. He will then jump on the bed and literally on me, pulling the blanket off again. Then, he will keep meowing directly in my face loudly. Of course, I get up to feed him. Then, both Shadow and Mittens follow me happily to the kitchen, and wait for their breakfast. After, they look at me as if to say,"see mommy we are the bosses, but you know how much we love you."
Yes, I am sure they both love me and they definitely know how much I love them!

JMJimmy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY The joy of a cat curled up with me on the couch, her gentle snores an twitches are no longer of a cat once so terrified she would bolt at the slightest disturbance.  They are of a happy, peaceful cat, whose only fear is that her adoptive brother will come disturb her slumber.  Alas, he has no toys to keep his attention, only big sisters & brothers to annoy.

Last edited:

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Sera was given her name because when I saw her photo on petfinder I thought she looked angelic and her name is a name of Latin origin meaning "heavenly winged angel". She has been my angel in many ways because when her sister Tsuki passed away was the first time she was allowed to sleep in my bedroom because it was the first time she didn't mess with everything in sight. She just hung close to me that day. I adopted her and her sister at 5 months old and had both till her sister passed away of FIP at just under 8 months old it's been a little over a year since than.