Get Ready....

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lt looks like we're staying on the plus side here too. We peak into the teens Celsius on Monday and Thursday, and the rest of the month steadily inclines in temperature. Yay!!

How's the 'Peg now Linda?

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
That's my broken down silver car in the parking lot behind the tree. l'll have to dig it out tomorrow after the parking lot gets plowed.
Wow.  I'm sorry about your car--but the photo is lovely--what is the pink light from?

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
We've had some sweet rain lately.  California is now at 55% of normal rainfall.  Still short of what we need, but the recent rains were a nice fat drop in the bucket.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow.  I'm sorry about your car--but the photo is lovely--what is the pink light from?
Thanks. l took that picture one evening after work before the time switch so the sun would have been setting and making everything look pink.

We've had rain a couple of days now, l'd love to ship some to you 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The daffodils finally bloomed but they look bedraggled.  We had 3 days of cold rain right when they opened.  They definitely look more like end of winter then beginning of spring.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:dance: WOO HOO !!! Beautiful, gorgeous day here. Bright sunshine, about 50 degrees, no wind and the sun feels SOOOO good. :clap::clap:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it didn't snow today!  And they still say high of PLUS 10 Celsius for tomorrow.  So we'll see. At this point winter has beaten me down so much that  I'm skeptical!  LOL

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We want to hear NOOOOOO complaining about the heat tomorrow!!  

lt's been gorgeous here, and we have a bright blue sky and warm temps again. You should be good to go now. Wait and see, you'll go from running the heat all day to running the AC all day within one week. Typical Canadian weather 

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No kidding!  People are out without coats right now,!  Maybe I should turn on my air conditioner? I wouldn't want to get too hot!  LOL

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another great day here !! About 62 degrees, sun with some clouds. Perfect day to get out for a long walk. Spring - may I say - is slowly creeping. :cross:

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
Beaytuful day here and it's definitely spring--we've had to do a 'catch and release' of two little field mice in the past two days!!  Kitties are on the hunt...  

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beaytuful day here and it's definitely spring--we've had to do a 'catch and release' of two little field mice in the past two days!!  Kitties are on the hunt...  :sigh:
OH my goodness... I do the same thing at the horse barns. I will save the little mice from the cats.... I can't stand to hear any creature being tormented.

Cloudy, chilly day here low 50's but that didn't stop me from taking a nice long walk AND a bike ride. :)

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have been enjoying some lovely spring weather!!  The kids and I actually got a little sunburn on our nose and cheeks on Saturday!  My bad mommy moment!  The top of my head where my hair parts is still pink!  It rained all day today here but I think the rest of the week is supposed to be nice. I'm hoping to get my garden cleared out and ready for planting soon!!  I might be able to at least map out where I want to put a flower bed/boarder in in my front yard too.  I still need to get the "OK" from DH; the muscles of my bigger projects!

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
At the risk of being beaten for complaining about hot weather, I am afraid we are going to skip right over spring again and plunge headlong into summer temps. We already have the big box fan blowing and I am seriously considering digging the A/C units out of the barn tomorrow and putting them in the windows. At least one for the bedroom window, because I absolutely cannot be hot and sleep. Sigh. It seems we haven't had a proper, mild and beautiful spring around here in years.