Game - I've done this; have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Heck, no.  

Have you ever been to a chiropractor?  I have.  One very good, one very bad.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen ladies ride a three-wheel All Terrain Cycle.  It's fun!

I've had many body massages.  So relaxing!

Have you ever done chi kung?  I have and I no longer have cold feet and hands because of it.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even if I were a man I am still too nervous for things like that. Nothing to do with being a woman. We give birth, ya know.

No clue what chi kung is so have not done it.

Have you ever had a friend who was adopted?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even if I were a man I am still too nervous for things like that. Nothing to do with being a woman. We give birth, ya know.

No clue what chi kung is so have not done it.

Have you ever had a friend who was adopted?
I've had several friends who were adopted, one of whom was into kung fu.

Ever seen first-hand the aftermath of a bad flood? I remember Hurricane and the damage done to Pittsburgh back in 1974.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, don't think I have. Though it pained me horribly to see & read about the plight of animals post-Katrina.

Have you ever had a sibling who died?

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.

Have you ever loved a place in another country that you instantly felt at home in?

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes.  Definitely.  Weird and kind of disorienting, almost...can't find the right words.

Have you ever lived in the same place more than once??  I mean moved out completely, then moved back?

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes.  Definitely.  Weird and kind of disorienting, almost...can't find the right words.

Have you ever lived in the same place more than once??  I mean moved out completely, then moved back?
​Depends on what you mean by "same place." If you mean general neighborhood, I did. In 1992 I went to live in the El Sereno neighborhood of Los Angeles, then moved away. In 1998, I came back to live in a house a short distance away.

Have you ever gone sledding on the snow? I did, when I was a kid in Ohio.

hbunny

Super Cat
Purraise
Neighborhood or house!  I bought my childhood home and lived there for quite a while, but sold it and don't regret it at all.

I have gone sledding on snow, but back when I was a child.  We used to have quite deep (for us) snows here in W. TN., but haven't since the 70's.

Have you ever ridden in a horse (or mule) drawn wagon or carriage? 

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Neighborhood or house!  I bought my childhood home and lived there for quite a while, but sold it and don't regret it at all.

I have gone sledding on snow, but back when I was a child.  We used to have quite deep (for us) snows here in W. TN., but haven't since the 70's.

Have you ever ridden in a horse (or mule) drawn wagon or carriage? 
Never, so far.

Ever plant a tree at a house, then leave and come back years later and see it's still there? I did that a bunch of times, with palms, most still there over 30 years. Some are big.

hbunny

Super Cat
Purraise
No, I personally haven't, but in our yard right now are 2 pin oak trees my husband planted as a child (the house was built by his grandparents, and we purchased from their estate upon his grandmother's passing).  They are both 44 years old.  Just had them trimmed up by tree guys this past summer. 

Have you ever gone to an old "house place" (Southern-ism for where a house used to be, but is long gone now) and scavenged for things?  As a child, we used to go to "old home places" and dig up flowers, blackberry vines, etc., and get old blocks/bricks.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, I personally haven't, but in our yard right now are 2 pin oak trees my husband planted as a child (the house was built by his grandparents, and we purchased from their estate upon his grandmother's passing).  They are both 44 years old.  Just had them trimmed up by tree guys this past summer. 

Have you ever gone to an old "house place" (Southern-ism for where a house used to be, but is long gone now) and scavenged for things?  As a child, we used to go to "old home places" and dig up flowers, blackberry vines, etc., and get old blocks/bricks.
Yes! The city of Euclid, Ohio tore down a WWII housing project that had gotten decrepit in the 1970s. While the houses were gone, many bulbs remained, and I dug up tons of daffodils, especially, which still thrive at my brother's house.

Ever been to Youngstown, Ohio? It's like one big old home place; so many houses have been torn down.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
No, I've never been.  It sounds kind of sad.

Have you ever rescued a cat you found by the edge of the road?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I've rescued four as well.   Your Big Boy is a very handsome fellow, btw.

Have you ever used baking powder instead of baking soda while baking?  I have.  Blech.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.