first timer could use a little help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kim81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ill have a look in my book when I got upstairs just today other days was 8-10gs but other are gaining 15-25 in 24 hour period that's why I was worried I think if shes not gaining a lot by Friday ill run to pets at home and get some milk and bottle just incase the others are doing brilliant and big bro is so big his head is just ridiculously big no wonder why she cried when its head came out was only time she made a sound lol xx

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kim are you in the UK? (Hinted at by you saying Pets at Home). Do you gave Tesco's or Asda near you, if so get some Delamere Goats milk, that's just as good as KMR and probably cheaper.

kim81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yeh im in uk ohh brilliant no there just sainsburys about 20 min walk away but my partner goes by Tesco on his was to work everyday so will give him a call now as hes only just left work xx

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You should join us on the "anyone from the uk ??" Thread Kim, will nudge it up. It's in the Cat lounge forum.

Last edited:

kim81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't really  know how tyo use this site only came across it googling stuff when lilly was pregnant didn't know there was a uk thread thankyou :) xx