Euthanization Of 32 Cats

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RED ALERT!:help: Just got an update: These 7 kitties will be killed today if no rescue pulls them :cold::cold::cold: This is the Tift County Animal Shelter in Georgia..."PLEASE!!"NO negative comments, for the cats' sakes....
View attachment 250628
This has been posted with my note on all of my fb pages/groups and twitter. *PRAYERS*

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The sharing is working!! The FB group chat is active again. The kitties are responding to antibiotics and there are other rescue groups showing interest. There is going to be a need for spay/neuter donations for 5 of the nursing mama kitties and 1 male (2 of the 7 moms got pledges already! thank you,thank you!) and possibly more, if the shelter allows a stay of execution to give the possible rescues a chance to coordinate logistics. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::cheerleader::cheerleader:

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The sharing is working!! The FB group chat is active again. The kitties are responding to antibiotics and there are other rescue groups showing interest. There is going to be a need for spay/neuter donations for 5 of the nursing mama kitties and 1 male (2 of the 7 moms got pledges already! thank you,thank you!) and possibly more, if the shelter allows a stay of execution to give the possible rescues a chance to coordinate logistics. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::cheerleader::cheerleader:
:clap::happycat:What is the name of the FB group?

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I shared this on Pinterest:
Today my outdoor kitty Ember was hiding (scared of the lawnmower), and when I found her she meowed about 8 times (she barely ever meows), and ran to me. :loveeyes::catlove: :catrub:

Just to reassure everyone yes she is fixed and so are my other 7 cats :D
Ugh I posted this in the wrong spot can a mod delete it? @Anne

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a post from a member of the public on one of the fb pages I'm sharing on, stating they need kittens in CT. So I messaged the shelter thrice, to make sure someone sees it, with link to www.animalrescuedirectory.net, where they can find by-state listings of rescues and contact them. I message the page administrator as one of those posts.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am still trying to find updates on the remaining at-risk kitties. A rescue will be pulling an orange kitty tomorrow and.....
drumroll please......a little gray has been ADOPTED!!View attachment 251549
Every precious life saved is cause for relief and joy, right? *PRAYERS* for ALL and for someone there to get on it and contact some CT rescues to see if they can facilitate a transport of kittens up there.