Euthanization Of 32 Cats

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Euthanasia is this Friday. The shelter's FB page does not seem to have updates but the Urgent Cats of Tift County Shelter is trying hard to keep us updated.
I am feeling discouraged ....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New update ....not very encouraging although Urgent Cats is still pushing to network these cats. And great news is that one of the older cats was recognized online by her owner & has been happily reunited.
Very good news for that cat and her family. *PRAYERS* and continuing to share everyone else.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New update ....not very encouraging although Urgent Cats is still pushing to network these cats. And great news is that one of the older cats was recognized online by her owner & has been happily reunited.
RE: The link to Denver Dumb Friends League that Furballsmom Furballsmom so kindly shared, I shared some of my posts on fb with Jackson Galaxy, who may or may not have seen them. Jackson has transported quite a few kittens from L.A. to CO. He is on social media everywhere under his name and "Cat Daddy" in case you want to try to contact him yourself. He just drove a lot of kittens from L.A. to CO.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RED ALERT!:help: Just got an update: These 7 kitties will be killed today if no rescue pulls them :cold::cold::cold: This is the Tift County Animal Shelter in Georgia..."PLEASE!!"NO negative comments, for the cats' sakes....
Screenshot_20180831-113046_Messenger.jpg