Euthanization Of 32 Cats

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 : yes, it is a screenshot. I am unable to get the link to paste here...really frustrating :(
and the GA rescuers are scrambling today and are too busy to answer my questions. My main connection is having major life issues & just got handed some baby kittens prior to their relinquishment, undoubtedly saving their tiny lives.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 : yes, it is a screenshot. I am unable to get the link to paste here...really frustrating :(
and the GA rescuers are scrambling today and are too busy to answer my questions. My main connection is having major life issues & just got handed some baby kittens prior to their relinquishment, undoubtedly saving their tiny lives.
I'm sorry to hear that about your main connection. *PRAYERS* for them. AND for those kittens! and, and, and...
That sux about the phone thing. I do hope someone over there at Tift has at least read one of my posts with the link, and is doing something/going to do something re: CT. I can link to this entire page on social media, but I've already done that and no sense repeating myself, I guess.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems that all the various support has really encouraged and energized the area rescuers!
That makes me so happy! Sometimes it's easy to get discouraged when things don't seem to change much -- I give "X" amount of credit to social media for increasing the cats' visibility and gaining more interest for them. Along with TCS, facebook and twitter, among others, have helped to save more beloved lives than could ever have been possible before their advent.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sharing with love and *PRAYERS* on multiple social media pages/groups. <3
Thank you! The FB post was easy this time: I clicked on 3 dots at the upper right and it gave me a "copy link" option. All the shares have been working well so far. I wish the we all, as a nation, make spay/neuter affordable everywhere. I am facing that dilemma where I live. There were 4 intact females in my colony this spring; now there is at least 1 tortie teen plus 3 more younger babies in the field. I have 4 babies in my back room.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! The FB post was easy this time: I clicked on 3 dots at the upper right and it gave me a "copy link" option. All the shares have been working well so far. I wish the we all, as a nation, make spay/neuter affordable everywhere. I am facing that dilemma where I live. There were 4 intact females in my colony this spring; now there is at least 1 tortie teen plus 3 more younger babies in the field. I have 4 babies in my back room.
TYSVM for that helpful tip! I hope everyone reads and remembers it, and shares it. You may want to also check out THIS and share it: Resources