Dumping Season Has Begun..

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that's terrific that she finally latched!

I was just reading about a couple of people here who had kittens who did not latch for over an hour and it sounds like they ended up just fine. Newborn kitten not feeding

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kacy A

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She just had the fourth kitten. Another white (or siamese if they get her markings as they grow). It weighed 108. All the other 3 have latched.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking those two white kittens look like they're going to be pointed like momma. She is such a beauty!

Sounds like they're all doing well now!

Kacy A

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just had baby number 5! I cant believe she had 5 in there! It was another white one! 106 grams.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! I thought from the photos you posted that she either had a lot of kittens in there, or she was carrying very large kittens. Maybe a bit of both!

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow....just WOW!

I caught your first post....and have been checking back every day with great expectation. What a relief for you...both!

Congrats !

Kacy A

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. I am about to weigh them this morning to make sure they've all gained a little. The 1st born was considerably smaller than all the others so I'm keeping a close eye. Everyone seems very healthy!

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're so beautiful and precious! I have kitten envy. Wish I was home enough hours per week to foster a litter. :heartshape:

Kacy A

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kitten 1 went from 86g-96g
Kitten 2 went from 110g-125g
Kitten 3 went from 105g-120g
Kitten 4 went from 108g-121g
Kitten 5 went from 106g-117g
So they're all gaining nicely. I would like see kitten 1 and 5 gain a little more than 10 next time. I'll weigh them again tonight.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like they are all healthy and eating well! How's momma cat holding out? Hope she's done and there isn't a "surprise" final kitten in there.

Kacy A

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sounds like they are all healthy and eating well! How's momma cat holding out? Hope she's done and there isn't a "surprise" final kitten in there.
I think shes done. Shes doing good. Taking good care of the kittens and only leaving them to eat and drink. Shes been acting like her normal self again and I'm sure shes relieved Haha.