Does your cat greet you?

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Princess and Patsy always greet me when I get home. They both have to have to tell me all about their day. Princess also like to greet me to see what I might be bringing home. She has to search every bag, box or purse that comes in. Even my feral cats come to say Hi when we get home.

mikenealis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jameson was almost always on my bed when I'd get home. Somehow, he figured out that, even though I love him to pieces, I don't really want him to be all lovey (in a guy, hug you and slap you on the back because that's the only way guys can hug, way) until I put my bag down, take my shoes off, and sit down. Then he's all up on my lap. We usually take a nap then, even if he was asleep when I walked in.

Bast runs from wherever she was to the chair that's closest to the door, runs around to the side opposite the door, jumps on the arm, then the back, and presents her head to be scratched.

I miss my kitties so, can't wait to see them again.

imogen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Imogen, my new cat, DOESN'T. She'll meow at me, but won't leave her seat.

Beazy will jump to the window when she hears my car and mew and mew until the door is unlocked. When we were in a flat in a remodelled school, she'd stick her paw under the door and bat at my ankles.

Another cat who was allowed outside would come and run alongside the car when I pulled in the driveway. He wouldn't go into the street, but would wait for the car to enter our drive and bound across the lawn. Then he'd wind round my ankles and follow me up the path to the front door meowing and telling me all about his day.

It's nice to be missed, isn't it?