Do you let your to cat sleep on your bed?

6racer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my kitten HAS to sleep on me. no matter what way im laying its sooo cute!

tdonline

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, but they don't wanna. Of course I can't close the door though. And one of them will "sleep" with me a few minutes before my alarm goes off. Helpful as always. Makes getting up for work on Mondays really tough.

alenalbert

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have three cats who like to sleep around my leg..

silva_unt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"let"?? Its her way or no way!
Neko use to cuddle right up to my face for sleepy time. But now shes 1yr and she does it less and less. She'll lay by my side or in a little crevess over the blanket in between my knees. In the morning she'll usually sleep on my tummy so that when my alarm goes off she can get peted and kissed on
and... she likes my morning breath, lol!! She's always giving me kisses in the morning when i'm half asleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One night I accidentally locked up Charlie outside my bedroom, I heard Charlie meowing very loud outside, it woke me up, when I opened the door, friend told me that he had been sitting and waiting in front of my door, poor baby, I forgot about him

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I usually have two that sleep with me much to the dismay of my doctor. I am allergic to cats but I just can't bear not to have any.

When they are not sleeping with me, the stand at my door and greet me good morning

allid22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats spend most of their lives on my bed. Mighty man is really possessive of me...at night he wedges himself between me and my boyfriend (even if there's no space) and rests his paw on my face.

fisheater

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes my cat sleeps with me. He is my personal alarm clock too.

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Peanut sleeps on a fleece blanket at the foot of the bed every night... until he wakes me up at 5:30 to be fed!

fadeaway872

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes my bed is more theirs then mine. Bear loves to sleep under the covers with me when its cold. I went to stay with my dad for two months and could not sleep soundly without him.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would not be able to sleep if there were no cats in my bed, it would be werid! There is usually 3+ cats sleeping with me at all times. I wouldn't have it any other way.

afp89898

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zelda7227

Sure do sleep on my bed! Always have me pinned in an uncomfortable position...but i never have the heart to move them...
This is how Quinn typically conducted her sleep sessions on my bed.

dave_ph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I say "beddie time" and we all head into the bedroom.

Mia sleeps between my legs or between my arm and body. Fay sleeps in her Quiet Time bed on my bed. She likes her own space.

I keep a bowl of water in there for them so they don't have to go far when they get up at night.

piikki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kille sleeps between us, in the hammock that the blankie forms. He also goes to bed with whoever goes first.
Ossi sleeps in the nook of the knees, whoever has them on offer, preferably mine though.
Teppo mostly sleeps in his chair right next to our bed but when we have been away he is right on the bed too. His place is right at the feet or if he is really missy-moo he will come into my armpit, bake&knead until he passes out.

All would prefer to sleep on the pillows or above our heads but there are SOME limits!

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's getting hot in here, Charlie rarely sleeps in my bed, I often see him sleeping on the floor. So I put a bed pad for me to sleep on so we can still be together!

buttercup29

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well to be very honest I'd rather Zipper slept with me then my DH.
She takes up the space in the middle between our two pillows and if I snore too much or am thrashing around too much she will move over enough to put her little head on DH's pillow. Once I settle down for the night she likes to come under the blankets put her front paws under my chin lay her head on my pillow and PPPPUUUUUURRRRRRR! She's done this since she came into our lives. The boys we put in the other bedroom as they like to use our bed as a race car track and bring goodies onto the bed to play with. Once they get a little quieter at night they will have the run of the house like Zipper. Kittyface:

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your question assumes we humans have any control over the cats!

The dogs sleep so nicely and are welcome. I wish the kitty would not sleep with us, but that isn't my choice so yes she does. She would be welcome if she slept as peacefully as a dog

She is an adult but so so active.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake doesn't sleep with me except for naps- I close my bedroom door because if not, he still won't sleep in my bed, but he comes to my room, finds a dangling toy with a bell on it and chases it around my bed.
He also comes up to me and smells me and puts his nose in my face so it wakes me up or starts playing with my toes or walks on top of me

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL Charlie is doing that too, put his nose on my nose and start meowing!