Do you let your to cat sleep on your bed?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i took the door off of my bedroom... & in my experience, that's the only way to prevent it [assuming you would WANT to]. anyway, i usually have anywhere from 2-5 sleeping with me.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually share with five - Cinders and Milo sleep in the bathroom and Bonaparte on the bedroom windowsill, though he sometimes goes onto the desk chair and occasionally on the bed. Dushka and Persil get under the duvet and the others have their allocated spots on top of the bed. Sometimes there is a fight and Ellie wants Persil's place, or vice versa. Dushka never gets pushed off - she only has to growl if disturbed and the others leave her well alone.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No Dh won't allow it. If Lucky would behave he wouldn't mind. Lucky insists on sleeping on his head. She purrs, then Miss tortitude proceeds to swat him. sometimes with her claws out

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My usual bed buddies are Tex, Prowler, Jakie and Ghost. If I am sleeping on my stomach or back... they want that V between my legs, if I am on my side they are pressed up against me on either side. Either way I am usually pinned under the covers.

Archie sleeps nearby...and if I wake up he will jump on the bed to check on me and sometimes lay down on the pillow.

Rex is too scared I think... by my snoring.

Casper is separated from the other cats so he is not on the bed, though I think if he were an only cat in a different home, you bet he'd be on the bed!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant sleep without my tubby butt Fatman in bed. He ALWAYS makes me uncomfortable but I cant sleep without him in bed. He usually is on my side up by my head but if Herc comes into bed my face is his spot and noone can take it so Fatman either goes down to my feet, in between BF and me or onto BFs side to snuggle. GiGi ALWAYS sleeps at her daddys feet she has done that since we got her. Herc has been sleeping with us more and more lately. I couldnt sleep last night and got up to eat some cookies and had Herc at my face, Fatman at my feet and GiGi between me and BF...Ahhhh kitty bliss!

racn1320

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine loves sleeping next to me,put her head on a pillow just like a human,she likes the fan too!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maia totally sleeps with me! Her favorite place is either under the covers between my legs or behind my knees when I am napping or same place on top. If I move she jumps up, waits for me to settle in, and curls back up! Of course she also lets me know when I should wake up

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

No, my cats let me sleep on their bed.
That's about the size of it. Usually Swanie will start out draped on my feet or legs and Cindy is on the other side next to DH. Eventually they both end up cuddled together at the foot of the bed on my side. If I happen to get up in the middle of the night, or closer to morning, they're usually off by then but Swanie will come in, jump up by my head, purr awhile, then start digging on the blanket trying to burrow. I usually help him, and he cuddles up next to me. We both enjoy that!

zirpkatze

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i have 1-4 on my bed depending on how they get along that day. i can't sleep without them. nini is there every night and if i'm up too late he'll come to complain that i should come to bed

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ollie sleeps on a pillow next to my head. Ally sometimes either sleeps on my other side alongside my body for warmth I suppose, or she will sleep at the foot of the bed, or she'll sleep next to Ollie. I don't usually see them laying down one way or another, I just wake up and see where they ended up last-night.

lisar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
EG will sleep on my pillow with me or on me during the night. Isabell has claimed forever sleeping on my feet. If for some reason she doesn't want to sleep on my feet EG will. I always have a face and feet warmer either way. The other night EG slept on my BF's pillow and freaked him out. I was telling him that EG was starting to like him that day too. Silly guy didn't believe me, because EG has such strange mannerisms.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Technically, my cats are not supposed to be in my bedroom at night and, thus, they're not meant to sleep on my bed during the night. But, in practice, that's not the case. Instead, I'm lucky if I'm allowed to sleep in my own bed -- between the 4 cats and my one dog that sleeps with me, I typically get a corner of the mattress at best. And, the others? They are all spread out and looking mighty comfy come morning

My original reasoning for not having the kitties sleeping in bed with me was because I have allergies to the cats. But, with the help of some handy-dandy Claritin, I can muddle through -- cat hair and all. And, besides...who wouldn't want a bed-full of warm, purring babies?!

clucas976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My madison gets mad at me if I'm not in bed at "nap time" and will meow and meow pacing around until I go to bed.

I couldn't imagine him sleeping anywhere else, the very day I brought him home half starved at 5weeks old, he slept with me in bed ALL day ( I work nights) and its been that way ever since.

He likes to curl up on my pillow, as close as he can possibly get to my face, and then he'll stretch his front legs out like superman, turn his head, and rest his nose right on mine and pass out.

he's my little snuggle bunny

pdaj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My first cat slept with me every night. She's spend an hour licking my scalp, pass out on my head, and then come back and forth throughout the night. My only issue was the shedding! Constantly having to have my comforter dry-cleaned became expensive.

With my two new cats, I plan on encouraging them to sleep elsewhere. But, we know how that usually goes ...

railntrailcwgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In our house it really depends on the night or day. DH doesn't appreciate Storm's ability to make a great headdress, so if I'm working 2nd and sleeping with DH no. However, he always lets her in when he goes to work in the AM around 7 so she stays in bed with me until about 10. On the days I work 3rd and sleep during the day it's about 50/50 whether or not she decides to grace me with her presence. Sometimes the birds on the porch just call too loudly!

zelda7227

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sure do sleep on my bed! Always have me pinned in an uncomfortable position...but i never have the heart to move them...