Do you let your to cat sleep on your bed?

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat sleeps with me on my bed every night, I can't do anything about it, because I love it too
I love to cuddle him when he is sleeping like a dead cat!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, I can't sleep at night unless there is a warm, purring critter named Bella sleeping next to me. She is big and squishy and makes a wonderful pillow.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I could, but with 8 cats who are like a herd of elephants at night, I would never get ANY sleep if I let them in the bedroom.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, Larry jumps up and lies down on the other pillow as soon as I turn off the light.
Then he puts his paw out to make sure he's touching my arm.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

No, my cats let me sleep on their bed.
LOL! that's about it isn't it?

Tolly sleeps in my arms, Mazy sleeps at the back of my neck and Jennie sleeps in the crook of my legs.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

That's pretty much the way it is around here, too. It's their bed; they allow us to sleep with them. We sleep with all six cats, including Mollipop now, too. She sleeps between DH and me, mostly in my arms, but if she gets too warm, she'll moved over toward DH more.

BooBoo likes to sleep in the nook of DH's knees. But if DH moves too much during the night, Boo will hiss at him for disturbing his sleep. It's hilarious.

What usually happens is that the cats will clump together between us. Then, as they get warmer, they'll start to stretch out a bit....sideways. We end up on the very edges of the bed with the cats stretched out between us. They're comfortable; we're trying to figure out a way not to fall out of bed. But it works. I guess. For them, anyway.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maggie sleeps with me 99% of the time, when she doesn't Jazz will sleep with me. Most days when I wake up they are both in the bed with me

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, but they don't start out there. Both of my girls begin their sleeping in their own beds in our bedroom or in some other place in the house. At some point in time during the night or morning one or both will weasel their way onto the bed and snuggle up. I love it, but DH's not a big fan of it!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They are most welcome to sleep with us. Since we live in the desert, they usually don't choose to sleep with us in the summer (too hot), but in the winter, they're usually there, and Stinkpot likes to sleep on my head. (secretly, I'm kind of glad they don't want to be in the bed in summer...it gets hot enough without wearing a fur hat to bed!!)

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

I usually have 4 or 5 piled on or around me, rarely all six. It used to be that Goldy and Miss Patchwillow would never be on the bed at the same time. All of a sudden about a week ago they started sleeping together. Since that happened Shareena isn't sleeping with me (us) any more. I don't think it's any specific cat, just one too many cats on the bed for her.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine all sleep in the bed, under the covers. I wake up sweating a lot especially in summer

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rosie's to the left of me at the top, Sophie on the right near the bottom, and Jack squashes himself against my side like this. I took this when the lights were out and he was zonked out!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All seven of them... I don't really have a choice.
I did push a large ceder chest up against my side of the bed and put pillows on it in an attempt to give them more room - Sherman and Blaan often use it because it's right beside me.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yup, that sounds about right.
Holland usually starts out under the covers with me, but by the time she wakes me up she's near my head pathetically mewing, because she's starving to death, of course.